Shower time...

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Mestizomad, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

We are finally on holiday, several of us in total, myself, my girlfriend Harriet, three other friends and Harriet's two hot and single female friends Sarah and Alice, both who I kind of fancy.

We have a shared four bedroom apartment in a nice sunny part of Europe and we are enjoying a well earned break.

After a full day of walking around and seeing the sights we all arrive back at the apartment, a little tired and a little hot and bothered.

I decide that I'm going to have a shower and so I make my way to shotgun one of the bathrooms first and there are only two showers.

I grab some new clothes from my bedroom and then I make my way to the bathroom. I get in the bathroom, close the door and get undressed. I'm feeling horny and so decide that I might have a wank in the shower, but feeling very naughty I'm curious as to whether any of the Girls have left some used panties in the wash basket.

I open up the basket and take a look, not really expecting anything, but to my amazement i find a pair of green frilly / lacy panties that I do not recognise as my girlfriends and therefore must be either Alice's or Sarah's. I pick them up, give them a sniff and to my delight they smell faintly of pussy.

I get an almost immediate erection from this and I start to wonder who's pussy I am smelling.

I then climb in the shower and drape the panties over the top of the door, I shall use those again at the end when I have a wank.

Just as I've got in the shower i realise that I haven't actually locked the bathroom door. But feeling both naughty and lazy I decide to leave it, partly being an exhibitionist I wouldn't mind being walked in on and partly the shower noise should make it obvious that the room is in use.

I start getting washed and as I'm doing so I hear a slight click as the bathroom door opens ever so slightly..

Damn in wonder, now someone really could see me, no wonder there's an additional bolt on the door, this old door is knackered.

However I won't be too long in the shower and so I just continue, a minute or so later I think that I hear faint foot steps, but I hear no voices or other noises and so I continue washing my hair.

Unbeknownst to me, Sarah has walked by the bathroom door and has most certainly noticed the door slightly ajar.

She stands there quietly and with one eye she looks through the tiny gap and watches me naked in the shower cubicle.

Sarah is horny as ever, she has been single for ages and hasn't been fucked in too long. She continues watching and then almost blushes as I turn my body and she sees my penis and naked front torso.

She becomes ever more turned on as she watches me lather up my body. She continues watching me for two more minutes and then to her amazement she watches as I start to play with my penis.

She watches as I start to get hard, and as I do so, her body starts to tingle, she feels like touching herself also or she feels like getting fucked.

She places on hand on her breasts and she starts to squeeze and rub circles around her nipples.

After another minute of watching me stroke my penis, she notices a pair of panties on top of the shower door. She looks closer and then realises that those are her panties, and not only that, but they're the stained ones from when she masturbated the night before.

I little miffed but also turned on she continues watching.

Im enjoying stroking myself, almost more turned on by the fact that the door is slightly open, when I hear a slight noise again from the other side of the door. I start to wonder whether there's someone there. However the light is not turned on in the hallway so it's too dark to tell.

I continue pleasuring myself and then I reach to pick up the panties and give them another sniff.

Almost with shock Sarah watches as I sniff her panties and stroke my cock hard whilst doing so. She's even more turned on now by the fact that I'm enjoying myself over her panties, and she starts to feel moist between her thighs.

She unbuttons and unzips the front of her trousers and starts to tenderly place her left hand down the front of her pants when She shuffles a little and accidentally leans on the door, pushing it ajar even more and causing herself to become visible to me..

We look at each other for what seems like an eternity, me with my hand on my penis, holding a pair of girls panties, Sarah with a hand down the front of her unbuttoned pants, looking flushed.

Sarah then smiles at me before opening the door and walking into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind her...

To be continued...

For visual reference here is a pic of me... Actually taken in a shower room!

image.jpg

#1 Mestizomad, Mar 21, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
    Ohnocam and naughty4u like this.
  2. MarkJ420

Gold Member

Wheres Harriet ? That'll be good for the likes of me lol

#2 MarkJ420, Mar 21, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  3. MarkJ420

Gold Member

Oh and the other two haha

4. MarkJ420

Gold Member

Ok obviously ask there permission first if you got pics.

5. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

It is tempting to show you them, as I do have pics of all of them from my wank bank... However I don't have their permission and I feel it would be a little wrong to share them..

Sadly you shall just have to imagine that Sarah is medium height, slight/petite build, dark blonde hair, a pretty face, nice firm breasts, an amazing ass and amazing legs.

:)

6. MarkJ420

Gold Member

Ok fair enough thought i'd check at least :)