Shower Sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pagusas, Jun 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pagusas

pagusas New Member

My girl friend is hinting (and very bluntly i might add) that she wants me to join her in the shower and in baths. Now this sounds extremely cool to me in every way, except i think i'll probably act like a complete fool and not know what to do! Anyone have any suggestions on how to make a bathing together experiance fun? for some reason sex in the shower seems like it would be hard.....

2. elevation24

elevation24 New Member

I didn't think shower sex was all that great. Water is not a good lubricant and anything we tried to use washed away, and thus he could not insert his penis very easily. It's also not easy in the fact that most people don't have very big bath tubs! We did it doggy-style everytime we tried, with me standing up but bent over and him completely standing.

But that's just my experience. I ran a search for you and here's an excellent article that might help you out with the sex part and the foreplay/lather part :)

http://www.askmen.com/love/love_tip/54_love_tip.html

In fact the positions part makes me want to take another stab at it ;)

3. ramtuf49

ramtuf49 New Member

Shower sex is definitely not all that great. I've tried it a few times but don't care for it. Like Elevation said the lubrication part is a problem. No matter how hot she is or what lube you use it does wash away fairly quickly. And not only is that uncomfortable for her but I didn't care for the feeling of no lubrication either.

4. boyblog

boyblog New Member

Why do you guys use lube , she can't get wet enough ?

When I had shower sex with a girl, the first time she Rode me (I was standing) the second We sat in a BT(bath tubE)

5. elevation24

elevation24 New Member

I can get wet fine. It just doesn't last in the shower.

6. Fuzzy

Fuzzy New Member

When we get a chance my wife and I have shower sex very often. As stated before it is usually both of us standing and her bent over taking it from behind. Never have a problem with the lubrication.

7. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Shower sex is SOOOO hot! Lube can be a problem, but as long as you're not directly under the water it's just fine.

8. tina

tina New Member

I agree with Shellen, shower sex can be very hot, especially when the guy just sneaks in there when you're not expecting him to. It could be a bit uncomfortable and watch out if the hot water runs out before you're done... never had much of a problem with lube but then again i have baby oil in the shower caddy along with bath gels etc... so that can help a bit. It's especially nice when you have some really sudsy shower gel and you wash each other (imagine yourself all full of bubbles like the dancers at strip clubs when they do the shower thing - it can make any guy stand at attention),

9. ditchey

ditchey New Member

keep it silly. one of the first times i had shower sex we were both wearing motorcycling goggles to keep the water out of our eyes.

an electric scuba diver also helps**

r.

10. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

i'm not a fan of shower sex but showers are a GREAT place for foreplay... i love oral sex in the shower having a guy go down while the warm water rushes over me feels so insanely amazing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.