Shower/pool/water sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by HotForHoney, Mar 2, 2014.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Trying to start some conversations....

Who wants to share a shower/pool/ocean water sex story?

Had shower sex w exh but he was taller, didn't work out well.

Love sucking a cock straight from the shower.

2. JonJo

Gold Member

That's it, now you've got the memories flooding :) and the imagination going.
    Had shower sex a few times - the sight and feeling of a soapy body; the way the water flows over and down the curves and the way the hands (and other things) slide and slip over them ..............
    In those conditions no way can I control, or want to, the reactions.
    I'm just under 6' and have found that 'upright' sex doesn't work with shorter partners (and don't try to lift/hold her up, let her slip and painful for both) but getting her to bend over for doggy can and does. Set the shower to 'pulse' and you're away.
    I also like, not quite descriptive enough, applying a good moisturiser to a warm body, hers, afterwards, making sure all parts get a good massaging application - usually a trip back to bedroom follows.

CaramelLady and HotForHoney like this.
  3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

So some shower tease to be followed by post-shower sex..... Which leads to another shower - you are a wise man!

4. Him and her

Gold Member

Done the shower sex, and I agree being taller doesn't work out well. Raising one of her legs up and doing it that way isn't bad. We have a shower stall and it gets tight in there anyway. The blow jobs in the shower are get and she don't mind the facials in the shower as much.

Pool sex, we have a pool and the thought of someone coming up is cool, amazingly it's hard to keep her wet in the pool. Having her on a floatie and eating her is pretty hot as well.

Master9804 and HotForHoney like this.
  5. Master9804

Gold Member

I love eating my wife in the shower as the water runs down her body. I also love licking her ass in the shower as well when I get a chance. sometime she will suck my off in the shower and Swallow or take a facial. I Love it!!

The pool thing. About a month ago I got to finger my wife in a Hot tub. Ohhh She came sooo hard.

HotForHoney likes this.
  6. Meee

Gold Member

We almost always shower together and we almost always have sex when we do it. This is a wonderful thing that we started when we moved into our own private house just this past summer. We wash each other and caress soap onto each other all over and then rub and slide our slippery bodies together until his cock is so hard between us. His erection feels very hot against me--even hotter than the water flowing down over us. Then I suddenly feel the heat of it inside me as he slides it into me. People like the way their singing resonates in the shower--we like the way our moans and grunts sound.

7. CaramelLady

Can I be next?

8. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Behind me? Sure!

CaramelLady likes this.
  9. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Back when the SO was fun we lived in FL in an apartment one night we went to the pool relaxed in Jacuzzi then swam in pool. Started little kissing and touching them next thing she's wrapped around me her bottoms pulled to the side and I was in. It was exciting there were a few people there as well hanging out. Always wanted to try it in ocean but never did and we use to have shower fun all the time

10. BushmasterBG

Gold Member

11. JonJo

Gold Member

OK but you will have to wait until I have bought more soap and moisturiser, wouldn't want to run short with all that lovingness to take care of.
    Have either of you got any preferences, for soap and moisturiser that is, think I've got everything else covered (or rather uncovered).
    Lucky I've got a wet-room with plenty of room to 'manoeuvre' and not a cubicle and some good spray equipment.
    There might even be room to get a chair in there, with a suitable cover so it didn't get too wet, from the shower that is.

HotForHoney likes this.
  12. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

When our kids were little we lived across the street from my parents. On hot summer nights we would take the baby monitor over with us to the pool. The first thing I would do is take my suit off. Wife not so much. Once in a while we would have some pool sex.

CaramelLady likes this.
  13. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Wife is 4'-11" and I'm 6'-4" so yea...shower sex is tough be she gives awesome shower bjs and handjobs and likes to shower together quite often which I don't mind.

CaramelLady and HotForHoney like this.
  14. Tribbiani

Tribbiani New Member

Sex in the shower is great, did that on regular basis before I moved to my current house. Most of the time doggy but some times I held her up agains a wall and we did it that way. I have also had sex in a hot tub in a summer house. Our friends went of to the shower and we took our clothes of and went crazy, hoping they wouldn´t come back. That was exciting.

CaramelLady likes this.
  15. danrb007

Gold Member

Wow these questions bring back hot memories in my head. I had a GF in my early 20's that couldn't get enough and I loved it. One time we were in the shower together and started caressing each other. We were so turned on she turned around and put one foot on the edge of the tub and I slid inside her. We went at it hot and heavy. I don't know whether it was the heat of the shower or the heat of the sex but as I was cumming inside her wet pussy I started to feel light headed like I was going to pass out. After I finished cumming I collapsed to the shower floor. She got down on her knees and caressed and licked my limp cock as I recovered. Was the best orgasm ever damn I miss her. I often wonder where she is and what she is doing.

sandwich, lbushwalker and HotForHoney like this.
  16. simbablk

simbablk Active Member

Had shower sex a few times. Most notable time was with a FWB at the time. Bent her over and fucked her doggystyle while the water showered over us. The water added to the "smacking" sounds as I pounded her pussy from behind. Totally hot time we had.

I found that pool sex is quite difficult. Water is not a good lubricant to penetrate. I tried but coupled with her being tight and my cock being thick, it just didn't work out.

HotForHoney likes this.
  17. Meee

Gold Member

Yes, water is not such a good lubricant, especially chlorine water in swimming pools. The few times that the boyfriend and I have had enough privacy in a swimming pool, we’ve found that keeping him inside me works best. Then my own lubrication doesn’t get washed away and so on. He presses and probes instead of giving me long thrusts. We hold each other close and float together and it feels dreamy. One time he entered me from behind and then pressed me to the wall where the water jets out from the filter pump. With him filling me inside, I felt the water drumming against me. I squirmed and struggled from the pleasure as he stood firmly and kept me pushed against the pulsing stream in just the right place.

danrb007, CaramelLady and HotForHoney like this.
  18. CaramelLady

I am a patient woman. I will wait my turn. :)

HotForHoney likes this.
  19. CaramelLady

Have done it in the shower... hey does next to a lake count?

#19 CaramelLady, Mar 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2014
  20. Mikey22

Gold Member

Done it in swiming pool's a few times,Usually on vacations late at night,It has that thrill to it,Like someone may walk out and catch you,Or may watch and get turned on.

The shower thing never has worked good, It's the tall and short thing. All though Doggy style in the tub with the shower on does work.