Should We Have A Threesome

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by LEVI, Jun 14, 2005.

1. LEVI

LEVI New Member

Me And My Wife Have A Good Mariage, We Have Been Talking About A Threesome Lately. I Know It Makes Her Horny Because We Talk About It When We Have Sex, I Put My Finger In Her Mouth And Tell Her To Suck On It Like It Was Someone Elese Dick. I Start To Fuck Her Harder. I Get Turned On When I Think Of Her Sucking On Another Mans Dick While I Fuck Her! Or While She Sucks My Hard Dick And Another Man Fucks Her. Does Anobody Have Advice. Has Any Married Couples Done It. Did It Effect Your Marriage. Will It Cause Us To Stray. Is There Somthing Wrong With Me??

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Levi,
    My husband (of 28 years) and I have recently had the same fantasy. We love to talk about me sucking another cock, and I have even put my fingers in my mouth as if to suck another cock, while he is slamming me. I am extremely turned on.
    That said, "it ain't gonna happen"! IT'S A FANTASY!!!
    I might even go as far as to say that the reason it is a "turn on" is because you have a good marriage. You trust each other. You love each other.

A GOOD marriage makes you stop and evaluate what you have, and compare it to what you are fantasizing. That's what you are doing now. As long as you both know it is a fantasy, go ahead and talk about it - build on it - elaborate on it - go CRAZY with it! - but, friend, I encourage you to not really do it. You have something that many in this world would give their right arm for.
    (imho) :tup

#2 Rose, Jun 14, 2005
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2005
  3. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Levi,

There are some good articles on Swinger Ettiquite. If you are just starting to think about swinging, I suggest you read the Ettiquite sections on some Swinger Sites. You can do a search on SWINGERS OR SWINGING. You will get a number of sites with Personal Add Listings.

Here is one Link to an article on Swinging Ettiquite and Ethics:

http://www.swingerslifestyle.net/swingers_etiquette.aspx

There are some better articles, but this is the first one I found.

I personally agree with Rose. I personally don't feel I can handle the jealousy I would feel. I also fear what I am opening the door to, for the future of uncertainty about the meaning of marriage vows. Many wives are stepping out more than they let their husbands know.

That said, ther are apparently a number of marriages that survive with swinging. But some marriages are stressed by swinging.

Blessings

#3 Logger, Jun 15, 2005
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2005
  4. rocketfuel

rocketfuel New Member

Levi,
    About 2 years ago my girlfriend of 8 years, (might as well be married) and I had the same question. We decided to give it a shot, our problem was we didn't want to just have some random guy jump in. We gave it some thought and both came up with asking my brother (of all people). We figured he was clean and not out sleeping with anything that moved.

To make a long story short, it was weird at first but then once our fantisies started to become a reality everything was easier. In the last 2 years I would say we have done it about 5 or 6 times. It has not caused us to stray, only be closer and more open with one and other.

Hope this helps!

~~Rocket~~

5. rocketfuel

rocketfuel New Member

I just want to something. Every couple is different. Good communication is the key.