Should she push out during anal sex ?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by cage, Mar 24, 2007.

1. cage

cage New Member

Hi @ all

I'm new here.

I'd like to know if she should push out during anal sex (like she does when she's going to the bathroom).

Some say she shouldn't push at all.

Others say she should push out when his finger touches her anus so it slides in easier.

Others say that she has to push so the finger / penis can break through the internal sphincter and the bigger and wider the inserted object / penis is the harder she has to push.

And others say that she should always expel his finger / penis from her ass by pushing very hard and for as long as possible since the inserted object can't get out otherwise.

So what is true ?

@ Girls

do you push out during anal sex and if you do, do you push slightly or do you push really hard and when exactly do you push out ?

Thanks for your answers,

cage

2. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I've never had anything inside of me there so I couldn't say from experience, but from a biological standpoint yes, it will open up the sphincter.

I asked my fuck buddy and she said that she doesn't when we do anal so it's not a must.

Just use plenty of lube and go slow.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I've not heard the 'push-out' theory before. I've had plenty of anal sex, and as long as you use lube, spend some time with foreplay, and make sure she is relaxing that area - there should be no problem.

4. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I'm with Rose, the 'push out' thing is new to me. Lotsa lube and relaxing upon the initial penetration is what has worked for me.

5. lollys

lollys New Member

I do have anal sex and have never heard of that theory. Will give it a try. just lube it.

6. loveit247

Gold Member

I have tried it, it eased the way. It was instinctual from my side and it worked.

7. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

From my experience, that is part of the way my wife contols her muscles back there and can accept me so easily now. Also, when she orgasms anally, I know she bears down, because I can feel the head of my cock enter her colon often times.