Should i try for a 6 pack? (hydrocephalus)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by honeynuthornyos, Feb 4, 2010.

?

Is it worth it to get abs for superficial reasons with the tube?

1. yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. honeynuthornyos

honeynuthornyos New Member

I have hydrocephalus so if i try for a 6 pack a thin tube about twice as thick as a vein will be visible running down my abs. i want to get ripped but is it pointless for superficial reasons because of the tube? if your answer isnt a simple yes or no please explain.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

OK, I'm confused, I thought hydrocephalus was water on the brain. How does that show up in your chest muscles?

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Must be a drain.

4. honeynuthornyos

Its drained through a shunt. the shunt has a tube on it that goes down into the abdominal cavity for drainage. it will look like there is an enlarged vein until about an inch or two above my belly button.

5. honeynuthornyos

any takers obviously females are more wanted in this discussion.

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Sure, get ripped. The tube will probably be obscured some by your new musculature. Everybody has something weird looking on them, so it probably looks worse in the mirror than it does to other people.

Sorry, I'm not a female, but that's my best answer.

7. justthegirl

justthegirl New Member

honeynuthornyos , if you want a six pack then most definintely go for it! everything we do to make ourselves look better is ultimately "superficial" in a way, right? but if it makes you happy then by all means do it. as far as the tube showing goes, as a female it wouldn't bother me. i wouldn't let that stop you. so once again, i think you should do it =)

8. spicy_latina

spicy_latina New Member

I agree with the above, my eyes will be more focused on other things to mind that tube.An if you feel comfortable with that (not how it looks but how it feels) then go for it, a 6 pack it's absolutely sexy

9. honeynuthornyos

yeah thats what aubreys saying too. im starting to go to the gym she has pretty much a perfect body atm (toned abs 5ft 8 the whole 9 yards) and i havent been gonig to the gym due to pain.. idk i just feel weird. im only self conscious about it becuase its different. its not a normal flaw.

10. honeynuthornyos

i dont mean to be an emo but id like more opinions on this. specifically those who are into abs.

11. honeynuthornyos

Thanks. aubrey actually said the same thing. beer guts to hide flaws are rediculous because a beer gut in itself isnt attractive. I am just concerned because shes so cutethat she will eventually dump me once she reaches her goals. this morning we talked briefly about oour future and stuff and it seems like shes using the word we a lot when talking about things like skying next winter ect. i think its a pretty safe bet we will stay together especialy if she doesnt abort. i am just freaked out because before her i dated people who i wasnt attracted to like short girls who eventually weighed more than me. that girl even nagged at me to stop going on walks. i hope so much that this relationship lasts at least until im pain free so i dont flip out and go hit on the most annoying and unattractive in the room. she and i dated 1 year and 9 months prior to my pain.

pix below they are both about a year old. shes 27 now.
    on right

#11 honeynuthornyos, Feb 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2010
  12. Barbwire

Gold Member

FYI is it NOT cool to post pics of people, especially when you show their faces, on a sex forum when you don't have permission. Show some respect, will ya?

13. honeynuthornyos

realized that this morning. it was removed. i should keep that to myself. this thread is kind of lame im not gonig to reply in it anymore. i think im just way too insecure due to my pelvic pain.

14. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.