Should I swallow

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by lifespoetry, Jun 25, 2007.

1. lifespoetry

lifespoetry New Member

So I love giving head to my S.O. but we have this situation about him coming in my mouth or on my face. I don't know if I have a phobia of it or what but just the thought of him coming in my mouth makes me wanna gag.
    Although this is something that he has been requesting for a while, every time I build my confidence up to do it I back out at the last minute. The first/last time I experienced it I was in college with my long time bf and I swallowed and I hated it.
    But because m S.O. is the father of my child, and we;ve been together for a very long time I think that I could at least try it for him..
    How do I though....:ugh

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

You know what? He should be thinking, "She's the mother of my child, I love her, therefore, I don't want her to do anything she doesn't want to do. I'm going to stop pestering her about swallowing/facials." A lover who respects you isn't going to pressure to do anything you find repulsive, uncomfortable, etc. And you don't have to prove anything to him because real love doesn't demand proof. If he can't respect the fact that you don't enjoy it, tell him to fuck off. Stand up for yourself, girl.

3. HoosierMan04

HoosierMan04 New Member

I agree. Do not feel like you "have" to do anything. I have never once done anything to make my wife feel obligated to do anything. Is he pressuring you to do it?

4. Ryan102

Ryan102 New Member

i must say i agree also.....if its not something you enjoy or dont even want to you should not do it....he should only do it if its something you want to do....everyone has there boundaries on different things and he should respect that

5. Paula

Gold Member

here you might use a trick

him coming use a towel afterwards. even coming in your mouth you can use the towel to clean your tongue without swallowing. he won't mind or even notice it.
    [EVIL]some man are [/EVIL]

so you can enjoy giving head.

My english is poor forgive me i used a dictionary

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

If you dont wish to swallow ..............Then dont :)

if he aint happy with that ask him to swallow a load of his own.

Or send him round to me , ill give him a few free lessons on how not to be an insensative moron.

He will return a new man i promise you that.

7. Clark

Clark Member

Hell, he should be thankful you're blowing him.

I haven't had my cock sucked in five years (and wife says it ain't gonna happen anytime soon).

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Be greatful its only 5 years lol

9. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Do what makes you happy,

If making him happy makes you happy do it,

really it is up to you in the end,

tell him to try it with you, that would be very hot, to me anyway

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

But she said the mere thought makes her want to gag, so from that i am geussing she does not wish to, but he wishes to try and force her to....

I know most guys want their lover to do this for them, but seriously would you swallow another guys cum or even your own ?

11. Nettle

Nettle Member

He should be happy that you love giving head. If he keeps pressuring you into swallowing/facials you might end up not even wanting to give head at all.

12. Nettle

Nettle Member

I know a couple of men who are happy to swallow their own.

13. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

a couple but on the whole not many do or would want to......

but guys like this , need to be shown what its like to have a facial done to them and be forced to eat a load...im betting they wouldnt be so damm eager to expect their lovers to anymore.

14. Nettle

Nettle Member

I agree Kronnie, if he wouldn't want to swallow a load, he shouldn't expect his partner to want to either (unless she likes it of course).

15. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

lol yeah thats true i know some females do enjoy...

16. Darknight

Darknight New Member

damn right, she shouldnt do it if she doesnt feel comfortable. Maybe the fact that you love giving him head has started to cause him to think that the logical progression is that you should want to swallow his cum. Youve spoilt him! And if you are gonna do it without fully wanting to or enjoying, (cos we cant stop you if youre gonna, obv) bloody well make sure you get your moneys worth back! Make him pay for it dearly :) hehe

17. HardRocker

Gold Member

Usually after I cum, I reach over and snatch a handful of Kleenex and hand it to her, and sometimes she spits it, and other times she doesn't.

18. lifespoetry

lifespoetry New Member

I don't feel obligated to swallow, part of me is curious but part of me is just like.. "I'm swallowing your kids ewww..lol" I might surprise him before I leave for my trip Friday and just go ahead and do it.....I'll keep you all updated..lol

19. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Either way just make sure it is something YOU wish to do, not that your doing it because he wants you to.

20. throughhereyes

throughhereyes New Member

I agree with most everyone else here, if you're not comfortable with it, don't do it and he shouldn't pressure you into doing something you're not comfortable with.
    That being said, if you really really want to do it, to please him, if he's as far back into your mouth as you can stand, when he cum's, you probably wont even notice. Just my experience! :D