should i do it?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mcbean, Jan 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcbean

mcbean New Member

there's this girls i've been seeing for little bit the thing is shes got the hots for me but i dont have the hots for her. however i could easily get some good sex out of her, although i think this is wrong. I would like some other peoples opinions on this issue whether i should dump her or keep her for some sex.

2. kbate

kbate New Member

Sex without commitment is nothing. If you do not like her, don't fuck her, it will lead only to trouble.

If it is just to be "fuck buddies" then make sure that is known (written) beforehand.

3. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Yes.

4. fantasien

fantasien New Member

hmm, sounds like thats what it is with her "fuck Buddies"? Maybe! maybe! but i would listen to the others. i don't have a lot of expirience on dating and the such. All i can do is observe and do the best at saying and doing the right thing.

5. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

Cmon guy really, you know its shitty. Just tell her your not really interested and leave it at that. If you play her for a tool I hope you get what you deserve.

6. SlimDuce

SlimDuce New Member

Don't do it man, your right when you say its just not right. Might not hurt you but it would kill her, you dont want that on your back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.