Should have done this awhile ago :P

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by ejmcelfresh, Nov 17, 2013.

1. ejmcelfresh

Verified Gold Member

I signed up for sexual forums a while ago, right around the time of my last "relationship", I asked for advice and got it. Still getting advice and I really appreciate the community here, I don't have any one(s) in real life who would be this open about sexuality.

I'm 25, getting a bit around the chunky side, which I intend to remedy soon! I'm an IT service desk agent for the Navy and really enjoying my life right now. I usually can be found trolling the internet for stuff to do, until I find something in RL that's better to do. I'm an avid PC gamer and am quite experienced with computer related matters. I'm mostly self taught from the age of 12 and I also have my certification with A+ hardware. I will brag a bit, I finished a 8-10 month tech school in 2 months :D, I'm quite proud of that fact.

I decided to start visiting the forums more often as I find it very nice to have a group of open people such as yourselves to communicate with. It really helps my overall... Psyche, I suppose is the term, to have anyone at all to talk things of the sexual nature, and of course there are other perks on here :dgrin

2. Silverfox

Gold Member

Glad you're here.

3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

Welcome to sf :)

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Welcome dude.
    Just a word of caution tho'; anything you post on the Internet lives forever including your identifying pics.
    In your place and relating to your profession and employer I would be a little more circumspect.
    Not everyone is trustworthy ok?

6. alwaystry

Welcome