[Ask a Girl] Shoes

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by MILF_Rider, Nov 24, 2011.

1. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

I've gotten my wife to agree to an idea, but I'm struggling with figuring out the best place to shop based on what I'm seeing online. It's a few hours before stores open for black Friday. I have a store to go to at 4 AM for something I need to get for my kids. I'm looking for recommendations about stores, and also on the shoes I'm looking for based on my purpose.

Purpose:
    My wife loves getting sex from behind. This morning I was fantasizing about her bending over and taking her from behind standing up, and she likes the idea when I told her about it. She's shorter than me, so I'm looking to get shoes - probably wedge shoes - to give her a few inches more height. She gets the right height for me to enter by standing on her toes.

My limits:
    My wife doesn't like high heel shoes, but she likes this idea. I want something that is comfortable and stable, so I am expecting that something with more base area will be better than a stilleto type shoe. Since we're getting these shoes just for sex, she wants it kept under $30. I want to be able to go to a store and buy in person, but I'd like to be able to preview what I can get in-store online so I can go to one store and find what I want when I get there.

I've looked at Macy's, Target, JCPenney, Fredericks, Lovers Lane, Cirillas, Walmart, DSW, Kmart, and Payless Shoes (and some others) but I usually seem to find that when I find what I'm looking for, it's online only. All of these are stores I have locally though, and I'm open to anyone telling me that one of these or some other store would be worth trying in person.

I'd love for what I'm getting to be sexy, strappy and in a color that would glow in black light because I'd like to do this wither her wearing neon purple fishnet with a blacklight to make it glow, it's one of my fantasies we're planning to incorporate in a lovemaking session soon, when we have the energy left for it after the kids go to bed... From what I've seen though I'll probably end up taking what I can get, shoes like this are very few outside of black...

Here's an example of what I'd like to get:

CL by Laundry Shoes, Ionia Wedge Sandals

2. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

So I see that a lot of folks read this but nobody really had anything to offer. I didn't exactly give a lot of time before I had planned to go to the store, so I went with a fly by the seat of my pants attitude.

What I ended up doing was seeing what I saw at Kohls. It's probably where I've had the best results with buying sexy daily wear bras and panties for my wife, and I figured I'd shoot for buying something in that department wherever I found a good deal on shoes.

On the clearance rack I found these for $12:

[​IMG]

My wife does seem to look forward to trying these out, as I think I said she likes it from behind, but it hasn't worked out yet. Maybe for most folks a 4 day holiday weekend (for those not in the states, Thursday was Thanksgiving) might mean more opportunity. For us, it meant 4 busier than normal days.

FWIW I bought a nice purple bra and panties with it, and she's already worn them twice so I'm happy about that too.

3. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

I hate to feel like I'm talking to myself, this was something we got to try out tonight and she enjoyed it, but when I bought the shoes I just went for the highest I could get. I think I might've gone for a little too high.

So my wife is 5'4 and I'm 5'11... I can't find these shoes online to find the parameters, and my measuring tapes aren't handy to measure, so I have to guess the heels are 4 to 4-1/2" tall... I'm sure it'll come down to experimenting, but hey anyone feel free to jump in if you've tried anything like this and have anything to offer?

4. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

I am 5'3" and my hubs is about 5'10". The best heals that work for us are 1"-2". Although, we don't use them that often. Since those maybe too high, have her spread her legs a lil more, or bend the knees some. We do it from behind standing often and I usually bend over more or arch and pop my ass out. Seems to do just fine that way.

5. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Just measured and they're 5" at the heal with a 2" platform. I'll see if she can experiment or maybe try 3" next. The idea of her wearing these is a turn on, so I'm hoping that it's good for her because she doesn't otherwise like heels.

6. MrFusion

MrFusion New Member

My wife and I are pretty much the same height as you two are. When we first started dating she had a pair of flip flops that were about 3 or so inches high that she would wear that would put her in just the right position. I was sad to see them go when we started cleaning out our closets a few years ago. She also doesn't like to wear anything but flat shoes.

Until I read this post, I haven't thought about those lately. She does have another, much nicer pair that's about the same height that she got recetly as a gift from me. Maybe it was subconscious? LOL.. I'll have to try and work these into the bedroom soon...

What really sucks is that the height difference kind of puts a damper on shower fun, unless I want to strain muscles I very rarely use and be sore for a couple of days.