Shit my kid says...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Barbwire, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Last week, my 12 year old son had his yearly exam at the dotor's office. I was in the exam with him and his very young and cute Indian doctor. She asked him some questions and then started the exam. At one point, she asked me to leave the room so she could check out his gentials.

She called me in after a brief wait and told me my son would grow 3 more inches before he was an adult.

I looked at my son and he seemed really disappointed. I asked the doctor how she could tell what his adult height would be. She said by looking at his genitals and mentioned some chart the doc's use to determine final height in male children.

After we left the office, my son and I drove home. I mentioned to my son that I saw how disappointed he looked when he found out he wasn't going to be as tall as his dad or maybe even taller than him.

My son said, and this is a direct quote:

"When the doctor told you that I was going to grow 3 more inches after she looked at stuff, I thought she meant my penis. That song, "Don't Stop Believing" came into my head and I was happy. Then, I found out she was talking about my height and I thought, 'Awww!' and heard the sound in Mario Cart Double Dash that happens when you wipeout in Waluigi Stadium. "

( listen here for the sound http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIlBtuHlZS8 )

Later on, during the same conversation, we were talking about how guys are turned on by lesbians doing things to one another but women, for the most part, don't really get into watching gay men doing things.

He said, "I don't know why that is but, I always say, 'If it's okay with the lesbians, it's okay with me.' "

The kid kills me sometimes. :lol

2. VenusIsTheGoddess

VenusIsTheGoddess New Member

You have a really open relationship with your son CL! The closest my mother got to me was asking what I wanted for dinner, haha.

3. Meee

Gold Member

That's a very cute story and it sounds like your son has a way with words.

4. Ready2Please

Gold Member

That is a cute story!

5. awakened

awakened New Member

I wish my boys said "cute things" instead he comes home with this saying today. something about John Hancock and a long penis, did not really want to hear it so I hmmmd it out. I gave him that look and he says,"what, you know the guy that signed the declaration" I wanted to correct his joke telling him the guy he was talking about was John Holmes, not Hancock. What a little shit

6. igor

Gold Member

CL, I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you and your son talk about such things. In a way I am glad our kids are both female so all that sex talk was between them and the wife. But if I had had any sons, I sure would have made sure they knew more than I did at the time.
    It really kind of pisses me off that I was so clueless for so long.