Shit! I forgot my own anniversary..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Barbwire, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Shit! I forgot my own anniversary here on :sf . Last Tuesday marked my second year of membership.

I looked back on the archives and found this quote. I wrote it about my 1 year anniversary...

"I came to SF in search of every day people to talk about sex with; I found them, and a whole lot more. I've made new friends, virtual lovers, and even a few enemies, in this little cyber world. I have learned things that have vastly improved my marital sex life, as well as been inspired to do some writing. I've seen things that have made me laugh, gasp, scowl and even drool just a little.

I have taken things from this site and I feel I have grown because of my time here. I am more confident in the bedroom and feel I have a better grasp of what it takes to please both myself and my husband. I have gotten some new toys, thanks to people talking about them here. I have gotten better insight into how my husband thinks, and I have also learned to voice my needs to him in a more positive manner.

I have contributed to the site as well as taken from it. I have done my best to offer advice, even if I am somewhat blunt when offering it. (Which reminds me, I want to take this time to offer the mods and Ryan my appreciation for their patience with me.) I am happy to have been able to share some of my writing with you all and smile to myself when I think of the boners and wet boxes I may have induced with my words. I hope I have made a few folks laugh with my silly jokes and pictures, too."

My second year on :sf was similar to the first. I'm still working on being the best lover I can be to my husband as well as to my cyber boyfriends. I'm still exploring my body with and without the help of others. ;) I'm still having fun here, as well.

I look forward to my next anniversary and can't wait to see what the coming year brings.

Thank you Ryan, once again, for making this a great place to hang out. :cool

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Happy anniversary, CL!! It's been great having you here!!! *hugs*

3. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Happy Ani CL! :spank: for forgetting it.

4. Dreama

Gold Member

Awesome, CL! I hope you are here for another long while, yet1

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

CL, you're 4 months younger than me in :SF years; September, '06. In fact all of the above posters are within a couple of months of each other's join date. I've gotten some helpful benefits from this motley crew too. On balance, maybe I've probably taken more than given; more of a commenter than a thread starter

6. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

You are indeed one of the people that makes this forum the great site that it is CL....:)
    I, for one, am so glad to have found you my friend:rose

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Here's hoping you stick around for another two years! :)

8. cook74

Gold Member

I second that! I have loved our chats, and reading your posts from my first days on the forums has helped me learn more about my relationship, and often helped me get very hard too (that erotic lit of yours :drool:brow).

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hey! Wow! Thanks, everyone.

It's so good so see so many of the "old crew" coming on in to rejoin the party!

Let the good times roll!

10. igor

Gold Member

Great to have you back here CL! I just noticed it has been 3 years for me. Where does the time go?

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hmm, you have been a member for 3 years and have 1,904 posts. I have been a member for 2 and have 5,043.

So, the question is, do you post too little, or do I post too much?

Wait, don't answer that, I don't really wanna know. :lol