She's lazy

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by anonomous_2007, Aug 6, 2007.

1. anonomous_2007

anonomous_2007 New Member

As the title suggests - she is lazy. I'm not a "sex mad" person, infact I'm scared at times when wanting to have sex, sounds silly I know.

We are both in love and been going out for about a month now. Just love the cuddles/kisses and talking. She sometimes likes to suck on me which is sweet in a sense :p but she never seems to want to go more than that, which im fine with.

We had our first mini session last week but she's always lazy and doesnt want to take off her top or bottoms. She did once and that was it. She's not uncomfortable with her body, and nor am I but she just smiles and says she doesnt want to take it off, which makes it harder for me to be in the mood etc....

What should I do?

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I believe I would reassure her about her
    body, Sounds like she is self conscious about it.
    I would doubt the reason is laziness.

Hiker

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I don't think lazy is the right adjective. Try, self-conscious, nervous, timid, unsure, inexperienced, uncomfortable, etc. There is a reason why she isn't removing her clothes, and I highly doubt it's because she's lazy. Have a talk with her about it. You'll find out the real reason. :)

4. anonomous_2007

sure :)
    Trust me, she is lazy (everything she does anyway and she admits it). I have re-assured her that her body is nice etc.... and she says she doesnt care what she looks like anyway, and thats good as looks shouldnt matter.

Im not comfortable with my own body but she likes it and takes my clothes off or my top at least.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Maybe you need to tell her how much you like the feeling of skin on skin. Perhaps, you can start your sexual encounters with massages. She is bound to get butt nekkid if you offer her a nice massage.

#5 Barbwire, Aug 6, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2007
  6. Dreama

Gold Member

Hell yeah, CL. My man offers me a body massage, and I'm naked in two seconds flat.

But, she sounds like she is self conscious, no matter what she tells you. Women sometimes fake confidence, especially in talk.

7. anonomous_2007

yeh im aware of that. I do tell her what I think about her and how she makes me feel - believe me after a very long time of not having anyone at all who was about to go skitz at women, she "saved" me in a sense....love her to bits and still dunno what she sees in me :)

see how it goes....

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

A day at a time , nice and slow :)

If you have been away from females for a long time, then just cherish each day as it comes along. :)

9. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, it sounds like you really care about her...Your best bet is to wait and see what happens. You've not been together long, so she is still getting used to you at this point, just as you are getting used to her. Just don't pressure her into doing something she does not wish to do (I'm sure you wouldn't anyway). After awhile, you'll see the fruits of your efforts.

10. Martin_Baker

Martin_Baker New Member

Just sounds like you're both not yet comfortable with each other. And since you've only been together a month I'd say just take it slow and get to know each other.

11. ian66

ian66 New Member

give ti time, she'll come round