She's having trouble....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by burton, Mar 29, 2007.

1. burton

burton New Member

Okay.. so I've been with my girlfriend for about 10 months.. and the sex is always me doing the work, which i don't really mind, i like being able to do it so i can control how good it is for me, and for her.. she never really did anything before me so she's a bit inexperienced.. anyways.. i love doing the work.. but i just wanna have a good session where she takes control. that's not much to ask right? i mean, she does get on top but she just can't do it. she just goes back and forth so there's no really up and down motion so i don't get any friction or movement inside her really.
    when shes up she's usually kneeling over me, so her legs are at a 90 degree angle where she can only really go back and forth rather than up and down.. and when she squats she can't really go that fast.. at all. is there a better technique i can tell her to do where it is good when she's on top? we've done the reverse cowgirl but she hasn't gotten that down really either.. so it all comes down to me always doing it and she's just lying there.. which is good to an extent, but gets kinda repetitive and boring.. we've talked about it and she said she likes me doing it b/c she loves when i take control of her like that.. and that she doesn't like when she does cuz she said she's not as good.. which is because she cant go up and down.. so, any pointers or suggestions i should give her? should she be in a different position when shes on top?
    thanks.

2. jaguar

jaguar New Member

Think outside the BOX man! You want her to be more in control of the situation right? Forget about being on top right now, you are to obsessed with the whole being on top thing. Tell her you want some oral with her on top! Please, let's just try it OK? Have her sit on your chest with your head raised up on a pillow. You do nothing! Have her stretch out her body resting back on her arms and hands and "let her" work that pussy back and forth on your tong! Tell her to let it all go, work it baby! This will help the on top thing in my opinion.
    Dam it! did this get anyone else horny as hell!
    Late

3. burton

burton New Member

we do that.. and its good, it's just bad when she's on top. i just want to know a better way for her to do it on top better.

4. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

Whenever I go on top I am also nearly always kneeling. I can still manage to go up and down and like to swivel my hips at the same time. :)

Has she ever had an orgasm? (did I miss that in the post?) Maybe that's part of her problem. I remember way back when before I learned what orgasms were like while having sex I was also horrible on top. It was hard to figure out how to move my body to give myself pleasure as well as the guy.

But what worked for me was leaning forward while on top. I've found that if I kiss my partner (helps if he has his head on a pillow or two) while I'm on top my clit bumps against him just right and I can orgasm pretty easy that way.

Another trick my partner likes to do is give me some oral until I'm squirming like crazy and getting close to finishing and then he'll pull me on top of him. To tell the truth I'm too busy trying to hit that right spot and bring on that orgasm to wonder if he's enjoying himself at all Hahaha. But come to find out that's what he loves the most. He calls me a wild woman when that happens.

Maybe if those ideas don't work you could try helping her find a rhythm with your hands on her waist? That also sometimes helped me out a bit.

5. burton

burton New Member

yeah but not when shes on top. i'll try that though, get her close and have her up.

6. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

Have you thought about having sex on your sides? She might feel more comfortable that way.

7. burton

burton New Member

yeah we have but again, i do the work

8. Acid7711

Acid7711 New Member

Give her a set of handcuffs and say, "Roll with it." :)

9. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Acid.....lol.....!!!!

Love that little badger(?) guy...

hehe!!

10. burton

burton New Member

so is all she needs to do is get more used to it and more practice?