She wont go down on me

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mastermjr2004, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mastermjr2004

mastermjr2004 New Member

Hiya all

Iv been trying my hardest to get my gf to go down on me coz i wanna know what the hype is all about (Yes iv never had it done, apart from when i was 8, but that dont count lol), iv like asked her an all i get from her is 1 minute she says she wont and the next she says she might or 1 day she will. She told me that the last time she gave head was with 1 of her last bf's, they got drunk, she was giving him head, he held her head, she gagged then puked all over him, an she says she remembers what happened, which is why she sed she wont.

I mean i really want her 2 try it, but she always says she might or she says 1 day, an i know full well it means no!.

It kinda gets 2 me wen all my m8s say how gr8 it is and im like how the hell wuld i know iv never had it lol.

Im kinda getting inpatient about it coz she brings my hopes up by saying i will do it then the next she says shes not gonner do it.

an yes i go down on her, but she just giggles, so i give up coz she says it tiggles. lol

so any suggestions?

2. pirouette

Gold Member

That was an interesting post, Master. First of all, she isn't very educated about giving a guy oral. Her first experience was a huge turn off so naturally she won't want to repeat it. I'm not sure how comfortable she is with the idea of learning more to avoid the problem. Actually, this site, for example, has a lot of helpful tips in that area (see links below).
    Make sure (if she does decide to give it a try) that you go slowly and allow her to control depth/speed/angle/pitch. She's not likely to gag herself on it. And she can stop whenever she feels the need to. Try not to pressure her in any way. And talk about it. Communication is always the key to success. :)
    http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=397&highlight=gagging
    To find more search the forum!

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Master, as you didn't say how old the two of you are.
    But just to look at your spelling and trying to figure out
    what it is you are saying I'm guessing maybe 15 and that's
    just to young to expect much from a girl.
    most will learn in time to give good bjs but don't push it
    my wife would not give me one till after we were married.
    so don't push to hard now.

4. mastermjr2004

mastermjr2004 New Member

Excuse me lol, i type fast so i make mistakes an i dint check me spelling either.

an im 19 an shes 17

5. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

You're ENGLISH! Stop abusing your own language in such a manner!:eek

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

She's been traumatized, in a way, by a bad experience and it's something she needs to work through. What can you do? Nothing. Either be patient because she's a great girl you enjoy being with, or move on. You have to decide whether or not the relationship is worthwhile without the BJs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.