She wont cum!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Silent22, May 27, 2007.

1. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

Literally, my girlfriend will not let me make her finish! Shes expressed to me before shes afraid of "going all over the place" or having a big mess to clean up.

She gets to the point where she is jerking and humping my hand or is holding my head down until shes so wet and when shes about to finish she makes me stop like she closes her legs and like goes all crazy.

By going all crazy I mean all over me and kissing me and everything.. Its just frustrating that she wont let me make her cum.

She says the feeling on her clit when I rub it is almost to hard to handle.

I dont know what to do, I wanna make her feel good but she wont let me

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Sounds to me like she's feeling pretty good. Give her time.

3. TheShed

TheShed New Member

Agreed...give her time.

Sometimes I have to slow down a little for my girl and let her cum more gently. When she asks you to stop, take your middle finger, place it directly onto her clit and then very slowly just pulse, i.e. apply a little pressure and then release, apply, release. No movement, just pressure.

Hopefully she'll have a nice slow deep orgasm from that. Don't be tempted to get back into anything more.

4. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

thanks I will try that technique. She just straight out tells me she does not want to orgasm, and shes completely serious. shes never had one before even by herself, and its kind of frustrating to me, because I wanna make her feel good. I just thought it was weird that a girl wouldnt want to orgasm!?!

5. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

She'll get there. I know how she feels, I've been there. Still many times I cannot let a man take me all the way there through foreplay, and I will make them stop before I reach that intense point. I have to be in control of my own body, I often cannot relax enough to sincerely enjoy a sincere orgasm except through penetration. At the age I'm assuming she is now, 18-20, I never reached that point. Eventually I experienced a sincere orgasm through penetration, and then was able to experience more and more intense pleasure through foreplay. Give her time. Encourage her. Love her. Make her feel comfortable and safe. Most of all, be understanding. This is why sex gets better with age in most cases. :)

6. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

Thank you Melicious! You are probably right, I was looking for some girl advice there haha, sorry guys!

7. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

It's hard to let go of that control. And for me an orgasm is not consistent. One time it may mean squirting all over my partner (which is unsettling the first couple of times it happens), and the next it may mean uncontrollable body flopping and noise that I cannot control. So being comfortable enough to let go each time is difficult, because I honestly don't know how this next time will be. BUT, trusting my partner and feeling safe and accepted, whether I scream "Oh fuck", or my body tenses so much that I let one rip and can't apoligize cuz I feel so good........ makes it easier to let go of that control each time.