She was my 2nd

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by mactheripper, May 4, 2014.

1. mactheripper

Gold Member

My freshman year in high school I started seeing a army who transferred to my school in the middle of the school year. She was African American 5'6" 125lbs with beautiful skin, a very pretty face and an butt that would make a dead man COME alive.

We had been together for about a month before we started talking about sex and what turns us on. I remember anal sex was brought up and she right off the top said she will never try anal sex because it's nasty. Hell, there weren't too many HS girls doing anal, back then, especially black girls.

The first two times we had sex it was pretty amazing for freshman level, my parents were always gone so we always had a place to fuck. On our third encounter, she had spent the night because my parents were in Vegas and her's thought she was staying with a girlfriend. We watched movies and made out then had sex. She asked if I had any alcohol and being Latino, we always have plenty of it around. I poured her some of my mom's Chardonnay and after one glass she was very tipsy. We started having sex again only this time I turned her on all fours and entered her vagina. While I was giving her a good pounding, I started rubbing her anus and worked my thumb into it. She didn't stop me and I can tell she was getting turned on. So I stopped and got some ky jelly and lubed my penis up and her anus very well. I told her were gonna try something new and her only instructions were to go very slow. I worked my head into her tight brown puckered hole and heard her yelp so I stopped to let her get use to it. After about 5 minutes I slowly started worked my shaft all the way in there and began to feel her losen up. Once I was balls deep, I began to slowly fuck her tight, juicy anus good and steady. After about 10 minutes she started fucking back so I started going deep and hard until I exploded deep in her, damn near giving me an annuerism.

We dated for about 6 months and enjoyed anal sex a few more until we broke up for I don't know what. About a year later her father was relocated and off she went never to see her again. At least I have the memory of the times I came in her juicy black butt.

BritneyButt likes this.
  2. BritneyButt

Gold Member

Hot

mactheripper likes this.
  3. mactheripper

Gold Member

Thank you! She was a lot of fun.