She wants sex, I want love... help!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Alexander Swift, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Alexander Swift

Alexander Swift New Member

Hello My name is Alexander im a highschool graduate and have just recently been dating this model named Britney. I had a huge crush on her in 6th grade when she was an 8th grader. She never even looked at me. I have grown up alot. All i did in middle school was use my computer. Now all i do is use my computer and workout. Honestly i have never met a more physically attractive girl. everywhere we go guys drool right and left. I am a romantic and i want to make her happy. She hates romance and really just wants sex, a ton of it. Normally guys would be fine with that but i want her to love me..... What should i do?

2. krazykaju

krazykaju New Member

Dude, bang the chick.

Make love in preparation, during, and after sex.

Make it romantic. Candles. Oils. All that good stuff.

If you don't have sex with her, she'll probably leave you or maybe even cheat on you.

3. bdd200424

bdd200424 New Member

While you want a relationship, she clearly doesn't. Pursuing her will probably become messy in the long run. I've seen this scenario played out before and it's not pretty. If I were you, I'd confront her and tell her the truth; you'de like a relationship. If she's not into it, her loss. There's plenty of fish in the sea, don't limit yourself. It will be hard to move on at first, but you'll grow from the experience.

4. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

At this point she can only love herself. In a few years the physical will fade and you will see an unhappy person.

5. Brad

Brad New Member

It is nice to see a topic + post that turns the usual rule book upside down.

That is a man that puts love first and sex second as opposed to the woman often wanting that.

If I were in your shoes being honest, I would take the sex and maximise your opportunity with the girl and see where it takes you.

Whom knows, she might then bond with you in the deeper way that you want.

If it doesn't turn out that way, you have the pleasure of the fantastic experience with such an attractive girl (as you have said) and that you will treasure for some time.

6. KynniB

KynniB New Member

You do not have sex with someone to make them love you!!!! If she cheats on you then obviously shes not good enough for you anyway. Maybe you 2 should back up until both of you want the same things from one another. I wouldnt just have sex with her in hopes that one day she may change. As beautiful as se it it also can complicate things

7. Iron Hero

Iron Hero New Member

This happened to me before. I wanted a relationship, but just couldnt have it.

I settled for the sex.

8. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I like the answer above.
    But
    I would take the sex while looking for a Woman that thinks more like you.

Hiker

9. king dingaling

king dingaling New Member

dude, your like 18, enjoy this moment....a model, that clearly wants to bang you, religiously.
    take it for what it is.. free p*ssy

10. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

I would say find a better relationship but you are young and this is quite a nice arrangement
    I would enjoy it while it lasts and look for a better relationship with in time

warning: watch your back, girls like this are known to cheat and diseases are on the rise

good luck man, enjoy

11. Runtoyou

Runtoyou New Member

Well you have to recognize that she will likely leave you if she gets bored or doesn't get enough. It's a pain if you really like her and she's only in it for the sex.

12. Malfie

Malfie New Member

She will only give what she wants unless she has a sudden change of mind. I suggest if you want love, but she wont give it, then accept that you arnt getting what you want, and find it in a better place. Better to get love from one who loves, then fake love by one who is amazingly hot id say. Your young there will be plenty of opertunites in the future. But, if your willing to, hit it while you can!!!! :)

13. Alexander Swift

Alexander Swift New Member

I kinda started playing with her mind... Almost giving her what she wants, with more each time. Sounds like a bad move but she now texts me at 4:30am telling me about the dream she just had about me. Calls me up and leaves voicemails, telling me about how she never feels like this, she knows im gonna make her work, instead of having a date with Brit in the back of her jeep, we are going dancing and more casual shit. Im for more than just sex... I feel almost all-powerful, I can make her shake with just a little kiss.

14. jaguar

jaguar New Member

wow dude, just noticed your location! If you need some help I'm only an hour away from Eugene! Haha. Just kidding! Sounds like your working her around your little finger, I like that tone. It's usually the other way around. Good luck