[Ask a Guy] She wants more, but you've shot your wad, now what?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Barbwire, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

I often hear men say that if they know their partner can't come from vaginal sex, that they will make sure she has one or more orgasms before they penetrate and get off, as well.

What if a woman is still hot for more after you shoot your wad? What then? Do you help her to get off, watch as she gets herself off or roll over and fall asleep? Would you send her to another room with her sex toys and a peck on the cheek?

Do tell!

2. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

My hubby grabs my toys and goes to town on me.... not a guy, but answering from his point of view.

3. sarahandnick

sarahandnick New Member

Yeah usually give her an orgasm after I'm done, especially if she did have any before or during. Sometimes I can't help but roll over and fall asleep though (i am male afterall!).

Plus if im lucky helping and watching her orgasm will make me hard again so we can have round two, but after that i definately collapse and sleep!

4. igor

Gold Member

Hasn't happened so far. Once is enough for her.

5. Master9804

Gold Member

I just chow down on Hotbabe' Pussy. If I can,t go long or no more or I,m in a wheelchair cause she fucked my brains. Eat that pussy until she can,t take it anymore. Then the next we get her own wheelchair to go along with mine. Lmao.

She does have toys. But she seems to want me to eat her more for some reason. I don,t know. I couldn,t hear her reasons with her legs sqeezing my head. Only way I knew she was cumming was cause she was grabing my hair and pushing my head down. Lol.

6. igor

Gold Member

Let me add that I would encourage her to use toys or I'd do what I could to satisfy her. Who knows - maybe that would be enough "incentive" for me to go to round 2. :D

7. Old Hippie

Old Hippie New Member

Whatever it takes. But I usually string it out for a while cause I love giving her head. So if she feels like she's close to coming I slow down for a while. Except that lately some of that changed as I might have been waiting too long when she was tired. So I've started giving her an orgasm sooner lately to avoid her missing out. She has only had multiples maybe 5 times in our 37 years. If I come first I'll either give her head, suck on her tits and use my fingers (her favorite) or use one of the dildos; The vibrating one on her button or the silicone one inside and rub or lick her button.

8. bucky

bucky New Member

My wife is one of those who can't come by vaginal stimulation and I always make sure she comes until she tells me no more. After I've shot my wad I have never had her ask for more, but I guess I would do her again if she were in the mood still. Guess I'll have to ask her next time.:D

9. TheGardener

TheGardener New Member

I'd love to keep her going until she cries for me to stop - "No Mas!" :D

10. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

My wife only comes by vaginal, normally from riding, so on the rare occasions I finish first (I usually purposefully hold off until she is done), I just try to keep it hard "enough" for her to still finish, as maintaining a 100% full strength erection after just cumming I can't do.

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

My current partner is multi orgasmic and so in one sessions can come up to ten or more times, each time stronger than the last. When she is sated she tells me to go for it or sometimes really rides me hard telling me to fuck her brains out.
    This together with some bum slaps always has the desired effect.
    On rare occasions particularly when time is short (got to get to work not too late) and she is still hot then she or I or both go manual and given her state of arousal it does not take long to grab a couple more OOOs.

12. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Women have orgasms?

No, I'm kidding, I go down on her if I can't keep it up... but I usually can :D Yay for being in my 20s

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

I almost always make sure my wife has one or more orgasms before intercourse, and make sure intercourse suits the mood she is in at the moment (languid and slow, or perhaps something more intense). Generally at the end of it she doesn't want any more, indeed she gets quite sensitive after a couple of orgasms. But if she did I would have less of a problem as the Tantric sex I learned some time ago means I am still fresh and alert after I come, so more oral sex would be easy for me to do. It is strange to have more intense orgasms and not feel tired after, but that is what happens.

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

It just seems odd to me that if a woman orgasms, she is still more than happy to do everything she can to get her man off, but most men, after they come, don't put much effort into it.

Sure, its fine to give yourselves a pat on the back for getting a woman off before you orgasm, big friggin' deal. It's the man that continues to rock his woman's world after he's shot his wad that is a fantastic lover, in my book.

15. igor

Gold Member

Well Cl, in my case, after I cum, it is mighty hard to be enthused about having further sexual activity beyond some snuggling. I think it is a chemical change or something. So yes,I always made sure she came first.

IN some cases it was a big deal to get her off. Occasionally it took a lot of time, concentration, and a variety of techniques.

I suppose if I knew she could go for a second round, I'd try some things to make sure I could as well, or at least make sure she could, but she just can't. The last thing I'd want is to leave my partner unsatisfied.

16. cbrmale

Gold Member

There are a combination of factors that make men tired after orgasm, and one these is that men are typically the more active in most positions. The second is that there is a release of chemicals including prolactin, and this is the chemical that makes men tired. Some men release more prolactin than others, and there seems to be a negative correlation between testosterone and this chemical. That is, men who have high testosterone have a low release of prolactin, and these low prolactin men feel less tired and are able to recover quicker. The third factor is that sex often takes place late in the day.

My experience is that I feel satisified but not tired after my orgasm, and after four or five minutes I would be able to do whatever my wife wanted me to do. I have always had a fast recovery time, even today. But from what I read and hear, many men aren't like me in this regard. It's not their fault, it's differing hormonal balance from man to man.

High testosterone men will always have a higher sex drive, will recover from sex faster, and will be more pushy in life in general. They may not be the easiest men to live with sometimes, but they will be the sexiest.

I always make sure my wife comes before orgasm, sometimes she has come again during orgasm. She is multi-orgasmic, as most (but not all) women are multi-orgasmic, but after hers and mine she has always been satisfied. At other times in my life I have continued on and on (and on), the two women I quoted as being memorable experiences are two I remember. The threesome with someone special and her girlfriend was another when I kept going to the point I could barely walk the next day, and there are many others. It depends on my partner; if she wants it, within reason I can do it.

17. Yoriko13

Yoriko13 New Member

My bf keeps on going even after ejaculating :)

18. newguy75

newguy75 New Member

If I am using a cock ring I just keep on going.

19. Mephisto

Mephisto New Member

I'll do whatever it takes to satisfy her...I usually have jaw ache for a week! Nothing better than seeing her with an exhausted smile on her face.

20. bassguy96

bassguy96 New Member

she is almost always done well before I am, if not my tounge or the silver bullet take care of any needs she might have, she doesn't usually come from vaginal so I make sure she gets hers first