She wants me to cum in her mouth

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by wilsonc1995, Aug 13, 2006.

1. wilsonc1995

wilsonc1995 New Member

My wife wants me to cum in her mouth. But I can't.It seems that I only cum during intercourse.I really want to cum in her mouth. But it just dosen't seem work that way for me, nothing happens.

She feels that she not doing a good job, but really she is trust me.

Is there anything that we could do to help me reach my climax while she giving me a blowjob? Either techinques or something.
    I need help please!
  2. Grandma

Grandma New Member

I don't think many men can cum just by the mouth and tongue movements. It has to be a little harder and faster, right?
    I suggest that your wife uses her hand as well. She can still lick and suck your cock. It's like a blowjob and a handjob at the same time. This way I think you'll cum.

Try it out and tell us how it went :) Good luck ;)

3. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

Perhaps maybe jack off a bit to where she can finish you off?
  4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix Gold Member

I was having trouble finishing my boyfriend with just my mouth as well. He said it feels REALLY good but he needs it to be faster in order to come. I'm not that skilled yet, so he said to alternate between using my hand and my mouth, as B_S suggested. It worked fine.
  5. wilsonc1995

wilsonc1995 New Member

Thanks, it work all too good!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate Gold Member

Glad it worked! My wife combines using her tongue and sucking and jacking me with her hand. We don't have sex as often as I would like, however, when we do, she can be very expert! It also takes a while to get used to oral sex. When my wife first sucked me, before we really got into "69" (my very favorite) I remember laying there and being in awe of the realization that "WOW! I'm actually gonna CUM IN HER MOUTH!!!" When you have done that way over a thousand times, you'll still enjoy it, however, it won't be that overpowering, awesome shock that it was at first, you'll relax and enjoy it and, if you get into "69", you will find yourself in a wonderful world where you forget about everything else and really feel part of your woman.
  7. pussycat69

pussycat69 Gold Member

69,my favorite!...but yea,a little tongue and hand action helps to get things going,69 always does it.
  8. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

Heres a little trick. while shes sucking on you, have her take a small viberator and place it along the base of your shaft and also underneath the the taint behind your balls. either or or alternate. That would help him cum faster for sure
  9. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I like when she adds a hand as well. Finishing in her mouth is the best feeling.
  10. cljimmy72

cljimmy72 Member

Never had a problem cumming in my lover's mouth-I really enjoy this. Maybe she needs to use more tongue where you are the most sensitive. Try it in the shower-that's a great place. Clean before and clean after.
  11. Motley Fan

Motley Fan New Member

I occasionally have had that problem and usually getting in the 69 position with her on top works, especially when I have got her worked up so much that she is moaning with pleasure as she is going down on me, man that almost always makes me cum!
  12. Jayce

Jayce Gold Member

I'm one of those guys that can't go with just the mouth. What I find is incredible is if she cups her hand RIGHT against her lips, and she slowly jerks me off as she uses her mouth. Holy shit that'll send me through the roof.
  13. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

Alot of boys ive been with think cumming on my face or in my mouth is hot so I got good at gettin them off that way lol. I usually jus jack them off real fast over m y mouth and do things like breathe on it and maybe talk dirty or something like that.

I don't know what else really. But maybe like experiment.
  14. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

I find oral on me take allot to make me cum and it takes quite a while. For me I do not feel the sensation as much when I am doing anal or vaginal sex. The best advice would be to have her wait until you are just about to cum and take you into her mouth.
  15. Joe

Joe Gold Member

A former partner of mine always wanted me to cum in her mouth, but she couldn't get me off orally. Our solution was exactly what you've suggested. We'd have intercourse until I was about to explode, then I'd pull out and she'd finish me in her mouth. She got what she wanted, and... ohhHH GAAWD! I loved the way she'd suck me as I was cumming. Once I waited a second too long and sprayed her face and hair. Oops!
  16. faith

faith New Member

Hmmm...I am going over to see my "friend" at the weekend...reading this post, I think I know what I am going to be doing...I can't wait...It's going to be awesome ;)
  17. -G-

-G- New Member

all i can say pull out and go in her mouth until you are comfortable with the idea and work your way up to it.
  18. bunnycat

bunnycat New Member

My husband used to be like that (because his EX wouldn`t let him do it). He had trained himself not to let it go. But with practice he was able to let go and let it happen in about 3 months.
  19. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

I too "suffer" from the same problem. I feel a lot of pressure to climax soon, and can't. She wants to please me and feels like she isn't doing a good job. I will take your advice to "the field" and see if it works!
  20. -G-

-G- New Member

you know what. I never had a problem with my last gf but I am having trouble just like you and my gf now is even better at it than the last one. Its all mental. and by all means dont give up lol