She orgasims alone not with me

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Pinkey, Feb 18, 2007.

1. Pinkey

Pinkey New Member

Hi,

My girlfriend has had this problem where she cant have an orgasim while having sex. In her lifetime, she's had only one orgasim and she was on top. I've tried to give her one by oral and multiple positions but it doesnt seem to work. When she touches herself she can give herself an orgasim 100% of the time. Is there something wrong with her or the men she's with? I've never had a female not get an orgasim.

HELP!! :ugh

2. Elvis

Elvis Member

It's not uncommon.
    The answer is probably to make her relaxed and hot enough to want to.

3. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Relaxation. And she needs to be comfortable with herself and you.

4. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

It's very hard for a good majority of women to cum from penatration so you are not alone on that one. Oral usually does the trick so that I'm stumped on. Also watch carefully how she touches herself for clues.

5. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Can she masturbate while you have sex?
    For many women that's just enough to put them over the edge.

6. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I had a girl who had that problem, after about having sex with her about ten time I got her to have an orgasm and after that she always had them.

Before we had sex we had about a 10 minute makeout session while I masterbated her with my fingers followed by going down on her for about 10 more minutes (sometimes wer 69'd) and her whole body shook when she came.

7. irresister

irresister New Member

A woman not orgasming during intercourse is really not a problem guys, nothing is wrong with a woman who cannot or does not. In fact it is more "normal" to not orgasm during intercourse since only 30% of women report they can orgasm thru penetration alone, and much of the time there is "accidental" stimulation of the clit happening. So have some fun learning about how she can achieve orgasm and from there the two of you together just might be able to expand th ways she can have even more. All suggestions above are a great place to start. If you are too embarrassed to ask her, then you could do a little research on your own and come back to her a better man and lover for it. I am sure lots of women will be willing to tell you what and how they enjoy having their clitorises stroked. Every woman is different, so you will still have a lot of room to experiment with her body.

PS Go here for some great videos on getting women off better than they can get themselves off for the best prices. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_g...ywords=Welcomed+Consensus&Go.x=0&Go.y=0&Go=Go

8. Scotty38

Scotty38 New Member

I had this problem too mate. My g/f spent months only been able to orgasm by herself. Then one day without notice, she let out the biggest scream while she was on top! I think its just a case of you and your girl making sure your both totally comfortable. The main thing is- DON'T TRY TOO HARD! You always end up stressing when you never get her there and you end up thinkin its your fault!

9. mersinarii

mersinarii New Member

i tell you what, young man, put her in a box and ship her to me, I'll straighten her out. She'll be fully formatted for your operating system..I gotta hard drive that boot that ass right up....hahahaha..nah, just clowning...a lil humor....

10. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

[
    A woman not orgasming during intercourse is really not a problem guys, nothing is wrong with a woman who cannot or does not. In fact it is more "normal" to not orgasm during intercourse since only 30% of women report they can orgasm thru penetration alone, and much of the time there is "accidental" stimulation of the clit happening. So have some fun learning about how she can achieve orgasm and from there the two of you together just might be able to expand th ways she can have even more. All suggestions above are a great place to start. If you are too embarrassed to ask her, then you could do a little research on your own and come back to her a better man and lover for it. I am sure lots of women will be willing to tell you what and how they enjoy having their clitorises stroked. Every woman is different, so you will still have a lot of room to experiment with her body.

Their is 2 good answers for you.
    one mentions accidental stimulation, Frankly it should be intentional. So learn how to stimulate her. A lot of it is is done in fore play just make sure She is ready for
    penetration , make sure that her clitoris is stimulated
    by moving against Her, Not just driving in to Her. And if you must be a piston
    going in and out make sure it is at an angle that will stimulate Her "G" spot.
    I personally like to be on my knees with my feet tucked under me add pull
    butt up the ramp and put it in and that will take care of the angle, Some like Doggy
    in either position you have full access to Her clitoris, So stimulate it.

Hiker:sf

11. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

There's also a good book called "She comes first" about pleasing a woman orally and getting her off prior to intercourse.

12. burton

burton New Member

do you stimulate her clit when you're having sex? try trojan vibrating ring.. i just tried this the other day but it was in a parking garage on the roof level and there were cars so i couldn't really experiment with it that much.. my girlfriend orgasms usually half the time we have sex.. usually depends on the amount of time we can do it for.. try it

13. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Boobs!

:lol Tbh ive only orgasmismed a few times during sex and that was because i helped myself...
    E.g rubbed myself whilst he was entering me...
    I've never had one with my current partner thought. He doesnt give me enough room to rub myself like my ex did...

14. roni26

roni26 New Member

Totally normal. The majority of women don't orgasm by intercourse alone. You say if she touches herself she can orgasm. Have her on top and touching herself while you have intercourse.