She Loves Doggy Style

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by screwer_x, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. screwer_x

screwer_x New Member

There's that girl I've been quickly intimate with. She lives outta town. So far we've had sex only a few times but each time it was doggy style. Twice she just laid with her belly & breasts flat on the bed and her thighs closed together so that I could insert my hard dick in her pussy. The other times she joined me in the shower and just gave me her back; and finally, still giving me her back, she sat on me just an hour before booking her flight.
    Ladies (or anyone who may know) do you knowl why she likes the doggy style position so much?:ugh
  2. LilKitten

LilKitten New Member

Well I can't speak for her of course, but I know that I really love doggy style position as well. My boyfriend and I frequently have sex with me laying on my stomach and my legs together as he comes from behind. For me it just makes things tighter and I feel everything that much more. Then when he lays on top of me and puts more weight into it, his cock hits just the right places. I love it whenever we have sex this way!! Don't know if that was helpful at all but it sure made me horny! :lol

3. john78

john78 New Member

My wife loves this position too. She says I can hit things I never can in any other position.

We usually save it for the end, though, because it tends to finish me off pretty quick :)
  4. pussycat69

pussycat69 Gold Member

I,like a lot of women find it to be one of my favorite positions too...but like john says,we usually save it for the end--the finale(not always),but it sounds like that's all she likes(no offense).
    Do you guys kiss,play around and all that during sex?If not,I think there might be more to it(maybe she doesn't want to be looked at,maybe she has other issues).If you do,it's probably just a fettish.
    Why don't you just ask her?Maybe next time you could flip her around to face you.
  5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma Gold Member

The 'belly and boobs down' position is one of my favorite. As a matter of fact, that's my favorite way to masturbate, whether using a dildo/vibrator or just my fingers.
    But it is best when he comes in behind me doggy style like that. I like him to hold down my hands as he is thrusting me.
    It is also great for anal sex in this position. I think his tool reaches all the inside parts , and the thrusting makes the bed and surrounding materials stimulate the clit for a great "O".

... oh Hell!! If the 'bed and surrounding materials' don't do it, I'll just rub my clit myself. :brow
  6. screwer_x

screwer_x New Member

there's no evidence she's had an orgasm yet since doing it with me.
    I wanted to aim @ her G spot from behind but she seems to want my dick to angle away from it and point towards her uterus or back of her vagina instead. So I'm not sure @all if it's the G spot she wants me to hit (what do you think ladies?). If she wants uteral orgasm i don't think my 6 inch penis's long enough to reach that far. I'll try to ask her whenever we do it again, or i'll just have her change position so i can do some of the things i wanna do and see what happens..
  7. charmingnights

charmingnights New Member

I am the same as everyone else in here as well. We save it for the end since it is just too hot for me to handle for very long. She loves it because of the different places that I can touch inside of her. That is the only method of penetration that can make her cum, but it still does not happen every time. She mostly only cums from oral still.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.