She knows how to tease...

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by paulrobinson, Mar 15, 2007.

1. paulrobinson

paulrobinson New Member

I think this story requires a bit of explaining. Izzy was pregnant with our daughter, Ruby, which had caused her to become unbelievably horny, but also very clingy. I pushed her away, slipping into my evil persona and leaving her to go to Venice with my personal assistant, who I'd had a fling with once when Izzy and I had "been on a break". Anyway, I was treating her like shit, basically, and she threatened to leave me... Well, this hit home, and I was soon back home begging her to stay.. She forgave me, but she wasn't about to let me forget easily.

---
    I opened the door reluctantly, feeling such a fool - it was eight o' clock already, I'd been held up in baggage claim ever since I arrived at the airport. Of course I was cranky, so a lot of people got fired... stupid staff! They ''misplaced'' my suitcase, had one brought over from the other side of the damn country, only for me to open it and find it packed with xmas snowglobes (not mine, obviously)... so I had to wait even longer. Like I said, stupid staff.

Anyway, I stepped inside, and she was sitting on the sofa reading Vogue or something, and I just felt like the biggest idiot that ever lived, mucking her around like that. I went to rush towards her, and she raised one finger, still reading.
    'Wuh-'
    'Not another step, Paul,' she finished her article, not looking up at me even once, not for a second. I didn't blame her. Finally, she raised her eyes to mine.
    'Can I sit down?' I asked, wanting a small earthquake to occur and swallow me in the process. She quirked an eyebrow.
    'You own this house, remember?'
    'Izzy, I-'
    'Well, you could just,' she gesticulated towards the door 'throw me out!'
    'You know I'd never do that!' I exclaimed, remembering what I'd said a little too late. She laughed, and I love it when she laughs, even at me, in that harsh way.
    'What the hell do I know about you anymore, Paul?'
    'Wha-'
    'No, really. How come you can't make your mind up about anything? How come you can't make your mind up, yet again, which woman?'
    'I don't know...'
    'Don't know!? And I thought I was the hormonal pregnant one!'
    'Izzy, please,' I said, and I sat down next to her gently. 'I love you so much... the thought of losing you... it just, it hurts so much...'
    'Hurt!?' she stared at me, a disbelieving look on her face. 'You haven't got any idea about hurt! Don't you understand how much you've been hurting me?'
    'That was a stupid thing of me to say. Izzy, I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry I hurt you, and if you want, I'll tell you, and anyone you want me to, what a stupid fool I am. I'll do it every single day.'
    'That'd be good,' she smiled slightly.
    'I will do it, I swear I will!'
    'I know.'
    'Can I get a hug?' I asked, wanting so much just to hold her close.
    'No,' she said, adding a slight laugh to the end of the word. I stared at her, confused. 'Paul, if you think a few sorries and promises are going to smooth this out, you've got another think coming.'
    'Then what have I got to do?'
    'A lot of making up.'
    'Of course, anything.' I said, wishing I'd never been so idiotic. Then I could just pull her to me and feel her tense disposition disappear into nothing. She smiled at me.
    'I'm really hungry...' she said, drumming her fingers on her leg. I got up as fast as I could.
    'What do you want?'
    'Watermelon... and apples, but not mediocre apples, the 'pink lady' ones from Britain that are nice and sweet... and some peanut butter, the one that gets ground in front of you in the health store. And pickles, definitely pickles. Not soft ones! The French ones, what do you call them... cornichons! And a big tub of toffee covered popcorn... but don't get the stupid bagged one from the superstore, get cinema popcorn, because that's the best. Mmkay?'
    'And to drink?' I asked, and supressed a smirk at her look of surprise. I think she expected me to be annoyed, but a food run was the least I could do!
    'Menthol cordial, the Swiss one. And get the Strawberry one, too.'
    'No problem.' I smiled at her.
    'Good,' she returned to her magazine. 'Well, go then!'
    'Can I have a cuddle?' I pleaded, bottom lip stuck out. She rolled her eyes at me. 'It's just that it might take a while, and I need something to keep me going!'
    'Make yourself a coffee then.'
    'Please?'
    'Paul.'
    'Please..?'
    'Fine...' she sighed, and she stood up. I had her in my arms in less than a second, and I snatched in breaths of her. What the hell had I been doing, thinking I could treat her that way? I brushed my lips across her cheek,
    'I love you,' I whispered, and I felt her faulter slightly. She took a few deep breaths, composing herself.
    'Time to let go now,' she said, but she showed no resistance.
    'But I don't want to...' I said, remembering that night, over a year ago.
    'But you have to,' she breathed, playing along. But I didn't feel like saying 'okay'. I pushed my hands into her hair, and our lips were mere centimetres apart. 'This is where you say 'okay'' she said, her eyelids flickering downwards.
    'Yeah, and then I walk back in and we make mad, passionate, fiery love six times before we're even remotely tired out...'
    'Except this time, that's not the way it's going. Go on, out,'
    'Disentangle yourself then...' I grinned. She hesitated for a very long time, her hands still underneath my jacket - just a thin layer of cotton away from my bare skin. Slowly, she pulled my hands down to my sides and stepped back. 'I'm not going to get satiated while you're just standing there!' she exclaimed, 'Go!'
    'Okay.' I smiled, and walked out of the door silently. As it clicked shut behind me, I just wanted to run back in there and grab her - but I wasn't the one with the control, like I had been so long ago.

--------------------

After a considerable amount of time, phone calls and wheedling, I dragged myself through the door, laden with bags.
    'Brilliant!' she grinned, clapping her hands together softly, once.
    I watched her sink her teeth into peanut butter smothered slices of apple, and felt annoyingly turned on by it. She saw me watching and smiled, peanut butter on the corner of her mouth. I reached over and wiped it off with my index finger, then stuck it in my mouth.
    'That was mine!' she exclaimed, still smiling.
    'Sorry.' I said, grinning at her. She finished her apple and yawned, the rest of the food was still untouched.
    'I think I'm going to go to bed...' she trailed.
    'Oh..?'
    'No!' she laughed 'Not tonight!'
    'I suppose you want me to sleep in the spare room?'
    'Of course not!' she exclaimed.

---

I groaned inwardly as she slid into bed, naked, and lay right up close to me.
    'Night, Paul.' she said quietly, and her breathing gradually slowed and deepened. When I could resist no more, I dared to touch her face, gently. I hesitated, but she didn't stir. I ran my fingers gently along her shoulder, and then I leaned over and kissed her neck, enjoying her scent.
    'Paul!' I jumped at her sudden exclamation. 'I said not tonight!'
    'Well don't lie there then!'
    'No chance! I'm comfortable!' she snuggled up even more, and closed her eyes again.
    'I know you want it,' I said, agitated.
    'You know you want it,' she replied, and she turned her back to me. I groaned again.

-------------------------------

She woke up at seven am and slid into the computer chair, posting me a nice little blog comment telling me her plans for today while I longed to touch her as she sat there naked... then she slid back into bed, right next to me again, and fell back to sleep while I lay painfully still. I tried to get out around nine, but she groaned in her sleep so I got right back in and stroked her hair - something small for me to hold on to, I suppose!
    'Morning, beautiful,' I said softly, when she finally woke up around eleven.
    'Mmmph,' she said, and closed her eyes again.
    'Breakfast?' I asked, ahead of her already.
    'As many Pain au Chocolat as you can get hold of and some costa rican coffee...' she mumbled, pushing back some hair that had fallen over her eyes and making me want to kiss her. I leaned down and kissed her forehead - obviously I wouldn't be allowed anywhere else - then got out of bed.

---

'Got your comment,' I said, smiling.
    'Good... planning on tearing yourself away from that screen and taking me shopping anytime soon?'
    'Whenever you want, my darling.'
    'Now.'
    'Just let me-' I began, and she leaned down and put her lips against my neck, making my whole body tingle.
    'Now.' she said again, just as silkily as the first time. I stood up and pulled her to me before she could say another word, and I felt her turn in to putty in my hands.
    'Only if I get a kiss,' I said, grinning a lopsided grin. Paul Robinson is many things, but he certainly isn't a lapdog!
    'You know,' she said quietly 'I'm the one who has the power here, not you...'
    'Really?' I slid my hands down the back of her panties; she trembled slightly at my touch.
    'Really.' she said as sternly as she could muster, and she pushed my hands back to me. 'We're going now.'
    'My condition still stands,' I grinned.
    'So does mine,' she stared at me coldly, and I felt like the most stupid idiot on Earth again.
    'Of course... lets go.' I said, grimacing inside at the thought of ever losing her.
    We got into the back of the limo (I decided to use it for the shopping trip too) and I handed her some chocolates, much to her delight.
    'Always ahead of me,' she smiled, choosing one, and then another.

---

'Beautiful!' I exclaimed, as she examined herself in a bright turquoise Versace dress. She looks beautiful in anything she wears. She'd look beautiful in a bin bag!
    'Hmm...' she said, turning this way and that. 'I look fat.'
    'Izzy, you look like what you are, eleven weeks pregnant and all the more radiant for it,' I said truthfully.
    'Well, your thoughts matter more than anybody else's! So what do you think... this one, or the fuchsia one?'
    'Both.' I smiled - price tags are never an objection for me, of course.
    'Brilliant!' she grinned widely, and I knew I'd given the right answer.
    'Now, get changed fast, we need to get to Jimmy Choo's before it closes - you can't get a new dress and not get shoes to match!'
    'True, very true,' she said, and she strode into the changing room. 'I might need a little help!' she called, and I rushed to her as fast as my leg could carry me.
    'The zip.' she uttered, turning her back to me. I pulled it down, relishing the fact that it was a zip right down to her hips. It slid off, leaving her in her underwear, and I shuddered, I wanted her so bad. I placed my lips upon her shoulder, planting kisses right up to her jaw as I felt her melt again. My touch has always seemed to have that affect on her, she loses herself for a minute or two. So I take as much advantage as I can! She turned to me tentatively, and I knew she wanted to kiss me - hell, she wanted to go the whole way, right there in that changing room! But that only happened in my wildest dreams.
    'Just one kiss,' I said, hoping, wishing.
    'You don't deserve it, Paul,' she said gently.
    'I love you,' I breathed. She gently put her lips to mine, and electricity rocketed through me faster than the speed of light. She pulled away.
    'I love you too... but like you said, we need to get to Jimmy Choo's.' I silently slammed myself against the wall as she pulled her skirt back on, and I could barely stop myself from shaking with want; need... so close!

---

'Paul...' she called, from behind a drawn curtain in Agent Provocateur. I closed my eyes, stilled myself and then joined her silently. There she stood, deep red silk and lace clad - and I wondered, how could such small items of clothing probe the imagination so much? A low whistle escaped me, and she looked amused at my expression. She turned, and the slight bump of Ruby filled me with so much pride, I felt set to burst.
    'I love you so much,' I jumbled, suddenly blinking back a tear or two. 'Both of you!'
    'We love you too,' she smiled delicately 'but this is hardly the time to wake Ruby up, when I'm dressed like this!'
    'She's asleep?'
    'Yeah,'
    'You know?'
    'Of course I know, she's inside me, you daft thing! We're connected.' she rubbed her stomach and I grinned at how they were bonding already.
    'You look irresistable...' I smiled.
    'I know,' she shrugged happily 'but you'll have to resist, I'm afraid.'
    'For how long?' I asked, the child inside me throwing himself down and banging his fists on the floor, wailing.
    'We'll see.' she replied, and she pulled out something unidentifiable as yet but obviously incredibly naughty in black leather.

---

She sat on the sofa, swinging the vibrating cock ring around her index finger as I tried to concentrate on sending Moss corp. an email.
    'I'm bored.' she said matter-of-factly, placing the cock ring on the table. I sidled over to her.
    'I can think of plenty of things we could do...' I said suggestively, letting my mind float into all sorts of fantasies.
    'In your dreams, sweetheart.' she laughed.
    'Really? So what's all the stuff from AP for?'
    'What do you think?'
    'Us. Sex. Now!'
    'The first two were right, but unfortunately, your IQ dropped a quite a bit by the time you hit the third,' she smiled placidly, not seeming bothered the tiniest bit about the starvation. I knew differently.
    'You want it too...'
    'Oh yes, just as much as you do, if not more...'
    'Then why - when - why - what - why!?' I stuttered.
    'Paul, if I simply let you sink it into me now, that'll be that and I won't be able to have any fun anymore!'
    'You could have more fun!'
    'I will do, when I decide, not when the mood takes you!'
    'The mood took me, tied a block of lead to my arms and plunged me head-first into its crazy sea, and if I sink anymore I'm going to drown!'
    'Don't worry baby, I'll ressucitate you when the time comes...'
    'The time is now!'
    'No it isn't.'

---

My eyes trailed gently down to her cleavage, over a bowl of spaghetti and the rosewood table at Fiori's.
    'Do I need to find another cardigan?' she asked, smirking.
    'Never.' I replied, and I put my fork down to stroke her cheek softly. Her plate was clean, but I'd barely been able to pay attention to my meal with her sitting there looking so amazingly gorgeous.
    'Don't you like your food?' she asked, eyeing it lustfully.
    'It's fine...' I slid the bowl over to her 'I just like you too much to notice it.'
    'Thanks,' she said, her voice muffled by a mouthful of spaghetti.
    'Ruby still hungry then?'
    'No, Izzy's still hungry, because Ruby had the pizza.' she grinned, patting her stomach gently.
    'I love you,'
    'Love you too.'

---

We stumbled through the door together, giggling over the chauffer's quips about all his posh customers. I kissed her on the cheek, wishing she'd just cave already, so I could hold her and kiss, lick, probe and make love to her all through the night. Just as I sat down, she suddenly grasped the edge of the sofa.
    'Izzy, what's wrong?' I asked, worried.
    'I need... something sweet!' she exclaimed.
    'Wasn't the double helping of Tiramisu enough?'
    'No! I want gummy worms and cola bottles... and the poshest chocolate truffles you can find!'
    'I'll be right back!' I said, almost through the door already.
    'And be quick!' she yelled after me.

---

'Mmmmmm...' she murmured, licking the sugar off of a gummy worm, making me fidget wildly. 'I'm glad I didn't leave you, Paul...'
    'Hmm?'
    'Who would do my food runs?' she smiled lazily, satiated.
    'I don't know, Neddy?' I asked. She snorted.
    'Yeah, sure... he'd have forgotten and brought a bag of chips back or something...'
    'Probably. And he could never love you like I do, could he?'
    'Of course not... trust me on that one.' she picked a truffle and put it half in her mouth, then beckoned to me. I leaned over to her and took the other half with my lips, but her tongue was probing mine so fast that she got it anyway. I felt every single particle of excitement in me rush up to my chest and then straight down to my boxers, and my hands found her hips and then slid up my polo shirt that she'd changed into for comfort. We kissed in a rushed frenzy, half mad with a deep want that ran past simple appearances. Just as my fingers reached her nipples, she pulled away from me gently.
    'Time for bed,' she said, and an insane bout of hope slid up to my throat before I could stop myself.
    'And hot, hot sex!' I blurted, only afterwards realising what a stupid, teenage sentence that had been. She quirked an eyebrow at me and stood up.
    'I think it's just you and your hand tonight, Paul.' she said loosely as she glided up the stairs and I groaned, sliding off the sofa. Which brings me to opening my laptop and writing this, like she asked.

Four letters:

A-R-G-H

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Man, are you pussy whipped! :lol

3. paulrobinson

paulrobinson New Member

Haha If you'd met my wife, you'd understand why :p

4. CruelTease

Gold Member

do you live on ramsay street? :p

5. redlacesexblog