She hates semen, what to do?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Vegonbrei, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Vegonbrei

Vegonbrei New Member

I'm at a bit of a loss here. Things have been going great with a girl I met. They finally progressed to the more than flirting stage and we both end up naked and fooling around. She gives me a blowjob and it's the best I've ever had, I've never even been close to climaxing from one but she did it first time. Just before I came I warned her like she asked and she immediately stepped away and watched it happen... there is NOTHING more frustrating than when someone brings you to the point of orgasm then just stops as you begin. I asked why and she said she doesn't swallow and doesn't want it anywhere on her body. At all. She says she hates it and refuses to get it anywhere near her.

Now I like her a lot, but I don't like the idea of a lifetime of being brought to orgasm then abandoned once it begins. What should I do? What are my options? I thought of a condom next time she wants to do that but I've never had a blowjob while wearing a condom - i'm not sure if it would feel the same for either of us. I could live with it if she didn't swallow, that doesn't bother me. But such a reaction where she absolutely can't get it on her skin and can't be around me when it happens? I knew it was going too well...

2. Meow

Meow Member

Walk away now while you have the chance. Divorce is very costly........
    Spending a lifetime with someone with this kind of baggage is going to drive you nuts.
    It sounds as though she has made her mind up about not liking semen anywhere near her so I can't see her going along with you using a condom as they are not 100% safe.
    Loads of girls don't like to swallow, but she sounds a bit extreme to me.

3. OverSinged

Gold Member

Well, first sit her down and ask her why she hates it. Secondly, ask her if she's just going to adopt, cause it's hard to have kids without sperm.

4. spastik2575

spastik2575 New Member

My ex was kinda like that. She was ok, with it on her hands, but no where else. After some time and talking, taking baby steps she came around. (no pun intended) Started off on her pussy, then progressed to her belly. I would have to wipe it off quickly or she would kind of gag. This was a slow process, but she got used to it. Eventually she could take it anywhere other than the mouth. It took some time, but she did get over it.

5. Meee

Gold Member

She hates semen? I'm sensing a bad experience in her past.

6. Vegonbrei

Vegonbrei New Member

I've asked her a few times what happened to make her hate it. She says nothing happened... so either she's hiding something, or she just decided she didn't like it when she was younger and no one has pushed the issue with her. She said her last boyfriend was fine with it and never asked or tried to talk her into doing it. He's been her only boyfriend.

I feel a bit mean but I'm gonna have to slowly talk her into it. As I said before I can live with not swallowing, but not even on your hands?! I think it's too difficult to make things work of someone is affraid of semen. :/

I'm not gonna bring up children yet, I've only known her about 5 months, hahah!

7. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Keep a small towel handy and ask her to keep stroking you when you orgasm but come into the towel to keep everything neat and clean. That way you can both enjoy the experience.

8. topper

topper New Member

My wife hates it too. She always did. The only thing she like about it was getting it all over me.

9. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Take it from me, I wished I would have walked away 26 years when I found out the same thing. Believe me, it is very frustrating.

10. igor

Gold Member

If nothing else, they have these things called condoms. :lol

11. RainLevity

RainLevity Member

I find this very puzzling. Barring "a bad experience", I can't imagine a woman hating semen. I find it extremely sexy and love getting it all over me, hubby, the sheets... and definitely inside me. To me, it's the ultimate sign of male sexuality, and potency.

If she really hates it and hasn't had a traumatizing experience, is she just really inexperienced? Maybe she was creeped out by one of those stupid videos they showed in school of the little squirmy sperm? If this is the case, hopefully you can bring her out of her shell and give her some better experiences so she'll come around. If not, move on!

12. Swunk

Swunk Member

My girlfriend was almost like that when we got together. Granted, she was like that about nearly everything to with sex. Also, she had some previous bad experiences. Something about marrying an abusive, cheating sadist to escape her Christian Right parents at 19 may have contributed...

Anyway, I never pressured her to do anything more than talk when she felt ready. Now she's generally the one trying to get ME to feel comfortable with things of sexual nature.

As people age and get comfortable, they frequently lose old phobias and loathings. I've never gotten into intentionally aiming for body parts, but obviously abandoning every one of your orgasms is not fun. Give it time and breathing room, and you'll likely both adapt to each other.

13. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Yeah, there are ways to rub it to feel as good as oral.
    Also the option of blocking the flow of semen while you orgasm in her mouth, then takes it out to stroke until done flowing the semen out.

14. almostthere

Gold Member

Very. I have the same issue. Vag,belly but no face or mouth. Nothing worse than getting a bj and her stopping and finishing with a handy

15. arugula

Gold Member

If she is not just young and immature, phobias such as this are usually rooted in some traumatic event(s).

16. Boon

Boon New Member

I would run. When I go down on my GF I get her juices all over me. If she acted like my jizz was acid I'd get a bit pissed.

I've found that most women who dislike jizzum dislike it because it tastes bad, they say. A good solution for that is a lowfat, non red meat diet, no drugs or alcohol, no smoking, and for quick results, eat lots of pineapple and maybe ginger snaps.

17. OverSinged

Gold Member

If it's a phobia, it didn't come from a traumatic event. Phobias are irrational fears

I'm done nitpicking, move along

Least I'm pretty sure that's right...

18. DoctorMcNasty

DoctorMcNasty New Member

Phobia is classified as an anxiety disorder. It is described by some experts, however, as usually being irrational. Also, in the case of many phobias, they can absolutely result from psychological trauma.

------------------------

As for the original post.

Usually, phobias are avoided by any means. These means can become very extreme in some cases when the affected person percieves it to be necessary. In situations where the triggering stimulus (thing that causes the phobic reaction) cannot be avoided, the affected person may endure the situation by having a near, partial, or complete anxiety attack depending on the severity of the individual case.

So if she ain't freakin' out like all mental and shit, then its probably not a phobia.

Now we can move along...

19. BitchN

BitchN New Member

I know a few women that don't swallow. But not getting it on her hands? If she is young that might have a factor in this. Maybe she could put her mouth and tongue on one side while cupping the other side in her hand, going in opposite directions, keeping her tumb working the head. That way she doesn't get any on her. I do that some times with a vib on this balls...he goes off like a rocket....he doesn't care where his semen lands.

20. OverSinged

Gold Member

That... sounds like it'd feel greeaat.... I'll have to mention it to a friend, too.