she got me soaked! it was HAWT!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by nomnomnom83, Nov 23, 2010.

1. nomnomnom83

nomnomnom83 New Member

my gf is a squirter but she doesnt like squirting on her bed. she makes me stop b4 it happens. we went to the shower and didnt turn the water on so we were completely dry. she stood in front of me and i kneeled down and ate her out. she buckled and held on to my shoulders and then she gushed it out all over me and i was just drenched in squirt! :D one second i was dry and then next second all this hot fluid covered me.

2. luvbug

Gold Member

Isnt that fantastic??!!!!????

I gush too....we put a comforter/blanket etc. folded up underneath me....that way the bed doesnt get wet. lol

3. nomnomnom83

nomnomnom83 New Member

its awesome!! good idea! i think im going to use a big plastic bag or something for the bed tho lol. she squirts a little TOO much. but really there isnt too much of that lol. i'd prefer more if she could.

4. wetness1

Gold Member

I do luv a gusher/squirter.. hard to find one tho...

5. GreyGoose

Gold Member

My girl just gets real wet enough to fill my mouth id love to have her squirt.

6. emperorspartacus

emperorspartacus New Member

I've seen some "love sheets" around the web. The ones I thought about buying were made of a velveteen cover on a waterproof base. The whole thing just strapped to the top of the mattress.

Currently we use a mattress topper from Target. New sheets and toss the topper in the washer when we're done.

And yes, being drenched in squirt is incredibly sexy.

7. PassionateMale

PassionateMale New Member

The last girl I dated was a squirting for me. She wouldn't ever time we had sex but man it was awesome when she did. I loved it. I could get her to squirt every time I fingered her. I loved it.

8. nomnomnom83

nomnomnom83 New Member

what techniques do you guys use to get your lady to squirt? i read somewhere that girls squirt through g spot stimulation only. is that true because she seems to squirt when i do clitoral stimulation. i dont think its pee. she goes pee before i eat her out.

how i do it is i find her clit and make a little o with my lips. i put her clit in it and treat it like a little penis (im not gay or bi) and i try to make my lips like a vagina. i put my lips all over it and bob my head how a girl gives a guy a blowjob. when i want her to squirt i then try to get as much of her clit between my lips as possible and start flicking it with my toungue really fast. then she squirts after like a minute of that.

9. guitarspanker

guitarspanker New Member

My ex used to like to sit on my lap and pee while giving me a long deep kiss. Sometimes fully clothed. Got me so hot.

10. CosmicEye

Gold Member

squirting is hot

11. xeniadraven

Gold Member

I havent squirted through clit stim alone. However as long as my g-spot has had plenty of attention, a clitoral orgasm has still made me squirt.

I get my best squirts during penetration and will squirt over and over again until i cant cope anymore and i have to beg him to cum for me!

I am quite new to squirting so its all about feeling comfortable and understanding your body. If a woman isnt comfortable with the idea of release then it simply wont happen in my opinion.

12. bluvm

bluvm Member

I was having sex with my wife. We did it in doggie and put a full length mirror under her. She doesn't usually squirt from sex alone. But with the mirror under her it was like niagra falls of her squirting. It has been the same every time we have done it since.

13. dude2154

dude2154 Member

My wife is also a squirter but she can only do it with clit stim . She uses a mini vib rite on her clit and squirts and squirts until she can't take it anymore then she is done you won't get anything out of her for at least 30 min I don't care if the house was on fire she ain't movin

14. Jacob7

Jacob7 New Member

I have never been with a squirter. I always wanted to though, sounds so hot.

15. xeniadraven

Gold Member

can we stop the spamming please?

16. 12barblues

Gold Member

he was on a bunch of threads i think i reported all of them yeah i hate that too....

17. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I only reported one post as I gather it would be easy enough to track the rest through his statistics.

The least he could do if he must spam is add some kind of interesting tidbit with it.