She finally had an orgasm

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by screwer_x, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. screwer_x

screwer_x New Member

All the months I've been with my current girlfriend (she's 30 y.o.) I would've sworn she has an orgasm everytime I perform cunnilingus cause she always ends up grabbing my head and forcing me to let go when she can't take it anymore. At that point her body shakes and she wants me to insert my hard dick right away in her pussy.
    Last Friday however, after all that happened I was fucking her as usual. We were in missionary position and I decided to pull out for a second. Right at that moment, to my surprize, she screamed with pleasure and said to me, "this is the first time ever I've had an orgasm with you".
    What did I do right?
    My penis is barely 6 inches long and I know her first fuck was with a 10 inch penis guy and she's told me once she wished my dick was bigger.
    So again the question: what did I do right when I suddenly pulled out? :uhh:
    Thanks in advance to anyone answering the question.:)

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:welcome2 to "sexualforums" !! :)

Could very well be that you were able to rub the clit area perfectly that Friday night, and 'wham'! - she got off.
    Most women's orgasms are clitoral-stimulated. Obviously, one does not need to be 10 inches (or even 5 inches) to reach the clit. When you were giving her oral, you were most likely doing everything right on her clit; hence, she was going crazy! As you are making love, focus on moving/grinding in such a way to make sure she get's that type of stimulation.

Many women enjoy sex immensely, and do not orgasm. I speak from experience. It just takes some women longer to learn their 'hot-spots' and learn how to communicate them to their partner. As you both become more familiar with each other, your communication will develop. You'll be able to tell what's working and what's not. The fact that you are asking on this forum shows that you sincerely want to please her, and i commend you for that.

Attempt to get her to talk during sex (it will be awkward at first). "what feels good", "what hurts", "what's too sensitive"...

3. screwer_x

screwer_x New Member

thanks for your input Rose.
    gotta tell you though that when i do cunnilingus on her the clit usually comes last. @first I avoid it, pay attention to her body, boobs, thighs, inner thighs, finally vagnial area, lick her labias, slowly tongue then finger her vagina to stimulate her G. It's a gradual build up towards finishing on the clit while still rubbing on what'd be the G spot with 2 fingers. Still you could be right that the attention to the clit @the end could be overwhelming as to impeding completion of G spot stimulation.
    Could it be then that I it her G with my penis as I was pulling out?
    Maybe I need to tell her about all that stuff cause we haven't been discussing the how of things @all.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

You certainly seem to know what you are doing, but perhaps you should talk with her. See what it is the SHE likes/dislikes. Every woman is different. Careful how you approach it tho, since she is probably not used to talking about it. Help her feel comfortable about talking first.
    Some women do not know how to relax when their g-spot is being worked on. it can be overwhelming. Same thing for the clit - to a lesser degree.

5. screwer_x

screwer_x New Member

priceless info that. Thanks :)

6. billharris00

billharris00 New Member

7. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Have you not heard of the G spot Mabey you were focking her at the right angle to stimulate it. And no it certainyl does
    not take 10 inches.
    You can reach the G spot with your index finger.
    If you are not aware of it then use a Google search and read up on
    it then experiment with that knowledge until you find it
    more women will respond to the G spot than to the clit.:flip (Go for it)

8. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

"more women will respond to the G spot than to the clit. (Go for it)"
    ----------------------

Not the women I've been with.

9. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Then you need to find out about the G spot also.

10. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

11. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

12. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

You can check my signature for more great articles.

13. blackhawkflyarm

blackhawkflyarm New Member

First of all, the dude she was doing before you didn't have a 10 inch dick. Although I'm sure everyone on this forum has at least a foot...10 inches is extremely rare.

A recent survey I read says that when 1000 men were asked the size of their member, the average was 9 inches. The actual average was somehting like six and a half. Dude, you dick is average.

Secondly, good for you. I bet rose would agree that there are many different types of orgasm. Big and small. At least according to my wife and all here friends.

Third, all women are different. Some get off on the G spot, some on the clit and some, I am told, on the ass.

I say this...do what makes her feel the best.

If you want her to tell you, better yet, show you, say this, "Honey, all I want tonight is to make you come." Start your magic and pay attention. You can tell what does and does not work but you got to pay attention to little things like flinching, smiling, gyrating, what her hands do etc.

Go for it man. :tup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.