She Came Home

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Silverback, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Silverback

Silverback Member

I am no author, but just desperate to tell what my weekend was like :)

As I had said in some previous posts, my partner was away with work last week. Only for the week but it felt like an age. During the week we both got a bit horny and we started to exchange photo-messages showing just how much we were missing each other. In fact she said she nearly showed someone a couple by accident when he asked to see some photo's she took on her phone while they were away :lol

I picked her up from the airport and did the best I could to make my ass grabbing and groping as discreet as possible out of respect for the other holiday makes in the terminal. I don't think I did the best job because the group of half drunk lads sat around a table, beers in hand couldn't help but leer and jeer and everywhere I looked people were looking at us.

My Dad came with me to the airport, if he hadn't I'd have gone straight to an airport hotel rather than wait to get her home. Once we finally got home about 2 hours later I was ready to rip her clothes off. I closed the door behind us and grabbed her, pulling her in tight as I kissed her and hugged her. I slid my hand inside her jeans onto her ass and could feel she was wearing my favourite french knickers she has. She clearly knew what I had in mind.

It seems we were both thinking the same as she was quickly undoing my belt and jeans and was clearly desperate to get hold of my throbbing cock. she had a good play while I undressed her and nibbled on her hard nipples. We fumbled our way into the living room where I had cunningly made prior arrangements, by laying blankets and pillows on the floor, all that was needed was to light the fire and dim the lights.

She was very turned on and told me how wet my prior planning and clear expectations had made her. I had to have a feel and measure the wetness for myself. I had never felt her so wet before without making efforts to turn her on. She got on her knees in front of me and slowly, very wetly and caressed my hard throbbing member from tip to shaft. Looking up at me with massive begging eyes, stroking and licking my balls, moaning and groaning as she did it too, the eyes made this even better. The eyes made it clear she was desperate to take me and enjoy herself.

It was this point she decided she wanted to dress up in her favourite teddy, stockings and heels, she kept my favourite french knickers on. When she came back in the room the fire was burning and the lights dimmed. She looked great, she looked desperate to get going and looked tantalising. She strutted over to me running her fingers through her hair and biting her lip in a teasing fashion. She then started to dance up and down me and grind her fantastic ass around my by now very very hard shaft. She then nestled herself between my legs and again took all of me deep into her throught, with her hands on my ass forcing my pelvis forward to ensure she got every last bit of me in her mouth.

I couldn't believe how good this was, she does everything, we talk about what we both like lots, but she doesn't really take the lead, this was the first time she had and it was absolutely fantastic. This made it even better and I found myself thinking a lot about less exciting things :lol

She started to take less of me in her mouth and somehow led me to the blankets in front of the fire by my cock with her mouth. I was completely and totally hers and submissive. Without taking me out of her mouth I found we had maneuvered into a 69. Now I love this, but she doesn't really enjoy it, so the fact that she had initiated this ... blew my mind, I was loving this and it was in my head to suggest she go away every week! :)

After our brilliant 69 my mouth, chin, lips and tongue were dripping with her warn wetness. Again she won't kiss me now normally because she doesn't like the taste. But tonight was different, she looked me straight in the eye, deep, deeper than she has before. She pressed her warn swollen lips onto mine, entwined our tongues and lowered herself onto me and me into her. I had waited for that feeling for what seemed like a lifetime. She quickly started to drip onto my balls and down onto my ass, She was wetter than ever before and we were both clearly entirely in the moment.

As i thrust and she flexed her hips she started to groan and moan. She has never been a shouter but tonight was different. She was so loud it was awesome. I loved the feeling that she was unable to control her screaming because of our sex. I could see he cheeks starting to redden and her chest too. I knew she was about to cum, she was getting wetter and wetter and starting to throb around my swollen member. I love that throbbing around me and it always gets me going.

Just after she came she demanded I keep on. I thrust and started to massage her clit, her eyes bulged and she started to tremble. She pulls a face when she is this excited and its hard to tell if she is in pain or liking it. You can tell though because the corner of her mouth smiles slightly. She was awesome and her moaning and trembling was what sent me over the edge as we came together before cuddling each other until being by the fire got just too hot and we moved it to the shower.

It was the perfect way to say welcome home.

2. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

:D sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!!

3. Silverback

Silverback Member

Thanks had a great weekend. The lovely lady has gone out tonight but should be back in about an hour ... I am getting the fire warmed up. I've bought 10 meters of silk Japanese rope to play with, just waiting for it to be delivered :)

4. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

ooooooooh silk rope :D I just ordered some feathered nipple clamps from adam and eve :D (I really need to unsubscribe to their email list.. I tend to buy when they have specials.. $10 off order + a bunch of free DVDs and a couple free toys = Jo giving into temptation)

5. Silverback

Silverback Member

Think my next purchase will be an inflatable dildo, I really like the though of playing with her and that.

6. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

those are fun :D

7. Silverback

Silverback Member

They look fun, need to get a cat o' nine tails style whip too ;)

8. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

hehe :D I have a little whip made out of rubber (think koosh ball only longer) it's fun for those super sensitive areas - the user can give some pretty hard blows without it being an overload :D

9. Silverback

Silverback Member

Now that sounds fun! :)

10. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

it is.. I don't remember where I got it though.. I think the local adult store

11. Silverback

Silverback Member

I might take a trip out, the best deal I could ind on the rope was on the internet, so that's being delivered but it doesn't compare to actually going to the adult store and having a browse

12. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

definitely doesn't! I have a friend who is fun to shop with, loving going with my partner tho!

13. Silverback

Silverback Member

I had been a couple of times before my partner ever had, the first time she did we went in together. The second time I gave her £100 and sent her in alone saying "Get something that will make you happy" She looked so nervous going in, but so horny coming out :lol

14. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

hehe :D sounds like a fun shopping trip ;)

15. Silverback

Silverback Member

The shopping trip was great but getting home was better :lol it's was fun to do that because at the time it was difficult to get her to open up without thinking she was some sort of deviant, but she said the staff made her really comfortable and reassured her that If I had sent her in like that; there would be almost nothing she could bring out that would make me think that. :)

16. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

so true :D

a more fun game is to take $10 in the dollar store (we have dollar tree where everything is $1) and go in and get innocent items for not-so-innocent play :D I've did that a few times

17. Silverback

Silverback Member

Hey that does sound fun, that may well be an idea for the weekend, we are both off work on Monday so we can spend the day playing :)