Shaving

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by freddy20, May 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freddy20

freddy20 New Member

I'm a male, I shave my pubes with a Mach 3 Turbo.

I've always had sensitive skin, but it's not working with this shaving. After a day or so after shaving my area, i start to get white heads down there... and it's all bumpy after I shave it. What is going on!?

Even when I shave my face, I get little white heads in the area right under my chin at the top of my neck.

Anyone got some advice for me?

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Sounds like you're going against the grain. Try shaving in the direction of the way the hair grows out. I'm guilty of doing that too & sometimes it's necessary to do it. Another thing that I have found that causes the little red bumps with white heads is if you're going over the area more than once or twice. There are times when you get a hair that refuses to be shaved & you have to go over the skin a few times to get it. I almost always end up with a rash if I do that. Another thing that I have found that helps prevent them is scrubbing the skin with an exfoliant. You can either buy the face scrubbing stuff or you can make your own with soap & sugar. I completely recommend the sugar & soap! Just lather up your hands really well with soap & pour enough sugar on your hands until it makes a paste. Then scrub the area down with the combo. This is also wonderful for dry flaky skin on your knees or elbows...hell, I even use it on my face to get rid of all the old skin & your skin will be really soft afterward. Make sure you do this BEFORE you shave or it will just irritate the hell outta your skin if you do it afterward.
    Hope this helps!

3. freddy20

freddy20 New Member

Wow Michelle, I will definately try that :) I like the idea of using sugar :X

Thanks again for the info. The only thing is, shaving with the grain (opposed to against it), it leaves stubble... what do I do about that? Isnt the idea behind shaving the area so it'll be smooth. Just wondering what you or anyone else has to say about that.

4. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

If you shave with the grain, it can leave some stubble. I would try to shave most of it with the grain & then do a final sweep against the grain. Just don't go over the area several times or it'll get irritated.

One of my guy friends told me that he uses Bikini Zone cream after he shaves & it really helps with the rash. I tried it, but I have super sensitive skin & made my skin sting when I put it on. You can get that stuff at Walmart or a place like it. It should be with either the ladies razors or with the ladies Nair hair remover. It's not that expensive either...I think under $4 a tube.

5. freddy20

freddy20 New Member

okie. thanks much :)

6. The Aristocrat

The Aristocrat New Member

i gotta question. What about when you shave the scrotum? How do u guys do that without irritation? Thats always the most difficult part for me for some reason even i always end up getting the job done but still.

7. freddy20

freddy20 New Member

i have no problem shaving the scrotum, it's the easiest part for me to shave acually. the part above the penis is most sensitive for me, with razor burn and stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.