[Ask a Girl] Shaving

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by buffett324, Jun 12, 2011.

1. buffett324

buffett324 New Member

Hi all! Newcomer to the Forums so, help a guy out......

My wife is generally pretty awesome in bed and I think is open to most ideas. She likes toys, open to anal from time to time, talks dirty....she's great. BUT....it would be a real huge turn on for me if she would keep her pussy and her ass shaved/waxed/whatever. She does her bikini line, but doesn't get close in by her labia or in her crack at all. It makes eating her out less fun when stray hairs end up in my mouth and it does not make rimming her ass very appealing (even though I really really want to).

Just looking for some advice from the ladies of the forum on how I might bring this topic up. This would be a huge turn on for me and there are so many more things I'd love to do with her if she's just clean it up a bit down there.

p.s. she also has some small hairs around her nipples that she doesn't take care of either and it's just weird to me. Something I wish she's handle.

Thoughts?

2. Kasa

Kasa New Member

Have you try telling her? You can maybe ask her if you would do her shaving, do you shave you private part? Maybe you can shave etch other I did that in past and let me tell you it always start by the shaving and end up in sex in the bathtub

3. buffett324

buffett324 New Member

I keep things pretty trim around my cock as much as possible. I figure if I am going to ask for blowjobs, she probably doesn't want any stray hairs either. I don't shave my ass regularly, but have from time to time and would if it meant she would be willing to pursue more anal play. I do enjoy having my ass played with while she gives me a blowjob or as foreplay.

4. Kasa

Kasa New Member

Than ask if you can shave her?

5. Paula

Gold Member

Did you even ask her?

6. 33stack

Gold Member

umm, like, tell her what u like....... personally i like some hair. i have no desire to be with a teenager or pre-pubescent kid. ever since i can remember i always wanted a women. (adult women). not judging, but guys that need the cleanshaven pussy seem a little weird to me. sorry, no disrespect.

7. nurseharley

Gold Member

this has always sounded so ridiculous to me. a shaved pussy ≠ a child, hair on your pussy ≠ a grown woman

8. backcheck64

Gold Member

She has to shave her ASS?. Even before my wife started shaving her pussy, there was never a need to shave the ass, me yes, her, where's the hair?

9. Kasa

Kasa New Member

I don't think women have hair on there ass. Man often do.

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've got some around my arsehole but not on my cheeks. I'm refined like that. :lol

11. Kasa

Kasa New Member

Ok maybe some very fine hair.

12. buffett324

buffett324 New Member

Yes! Thank you nurseharley! Just because I think shaved pussy is hot does not make me some sort of pedophile perv!

I guess I should rephrase my question based on the responses. I should have asked...how do you bring this up in conversation. You're right....I haven't asked her. For some reason this is harder than asking her to do something specific in bed cause it's like judging something about the way she looks. How do I bring it up that I think it would be hot and that I'd be willing to do it for her if she thought that might be fun? Help a guy out girls! What could a guy say that would make you consider this....and what would you instantly say NO to?

13. buffett324

buffett324 New Member

This is what I am talking about. Just in the crack. My wife isn't walking around with a bigfoot butt. LOL!

14. 33stack

Gold Member

15. Trond

Gold Member

.....but it doesn't help either :lol

Sorry, just kidding. I like both, for what it's worth

16. Paula

Gold Member

I don't care what people think.

Sometimes it is bold, sometimes a V-shape. I allways prefer swim naked so I don't realy care.