[Ask a Girl] shaving

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Whiskey, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Whiskey

Whiskey New Member

This may already be a topic but Im going to ask anyway because it is unique to me :D My wife is nice enough to shave, and while she does a good job we both were wondering how to do it better. for example, she will always end up having some hair very low or more or less around her butt whole and is hesitant to go after it. Now I know that a full brazilian wax will take care of that. But is there any other way to do it? I know some woman are blessed with not having any in that region at all. But we both wanted to ask how to get that look. and im sure i will get a lot of responses that say "full brazilian" :lol

2. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Nair works for me. Just be sure that she doesn't get it on her pussy, it's acid, but she can use the razor for that.

3. Divine69

Divine69 New Member

I'm a yoga instructor and I do landscaping with a razor and flexibility :p I can reach everything just fine. Much less expensive than a brazilian and less invasive (can you say "spread further" with a nice Korean accent?).

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

Razor works for me, just need to be a bit of a contortionist. Or a yoga instructor it seems. :)

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

To get the arsehole hairs, I have a routine that is a bit complicated, but works for me.

I first put warm water in a large plastic bowl and place on the floor next to the toliet. I assemble my razor and some towels and have them on hand. I have a small square travel mirror that has it's own stand. I put the lid up on the toliet, and place the mirror up against the base of the lid, leaning it back so it stays. Then, I sit on the toliet seat backwards, spread my thighs apply the shaving cream and start shaving using the mirror to manuver my razor around my butt. I use the warm water in the bowl on the floor to rinse my razor. After I got all the hair off I hop in the shower to rinse off the shaving cream.

I don't do the routine all the time, just for special ocassions where I know my butt hole will be the star attraction. Normally, I just shave in the shower by standing with my foot up on the ledge of the bathtub and contorting myself this way and that, checking with my fingers to feel for stray hairs.