Shaving

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by evman, Sep 10, 2008.

1. evman

evman New Member

Ok, so after reading some posts on her about men shaving themselves and seeing how a lot women seem to like it I decided to give it a try. What I did was trim down my pubic hair but not too short and trimmed the hair on my balls. (This can be very tricky and painful! :eek) I have to admit that I like it being a little less cluttered down there and like the smooth feel of my balls. I didn't mention anything to my wife and she hasn't said anything but I have noticed that she seems to spend a little more time down there than she used to. She seems to be rubbing my balls a little more than she used to too. I was kind of anxious to see if she would have any response and I have been rewarded with a very positive one. I know that there are some men that have gone totally bald down there but I personally don't like that look for me and doubt my wife would either. However I may go a little shorter just to see what he reaction will be. It's nice to know that even at my age I can still learn a thing or two to help make sex better.

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Congrats on having the courage to do some 'manscaping'. :tup

3. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Congratulations!! Glad to know that you are getting some little extra attention to!!! We are never to old to learn new things, or to try them to see what our SO's thinks.

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Good for you! :D

I like the short trim on top, and shaved balls. Something about the smoothness is delicious, and that, my friend, is most likely why your woman is spending extra time down there. It's nice to play on a mowed field! :tup

5. igor

Gold Member

Even though my cock hair is pretty fine (almost invisible) it does feel a lot better having it shaved off. I trim around the rest of the area too - just feels better in general.

6. Pride

Pride New Member

I shave..but i used like a beard trimmer basically...but the thing is..i cant get that too close to certain areas cuz well balls are a little wrinkly of course..and it can catch and cut..

It does real well for around the shaft and the main hairy areas..but..i want to get a more close and clean shave and shave my balls better..

I just dont know how..im scared to cut myself with the trimmer and especially and actual razor blade..

So any tips?

7. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

I'm not sure about everyone else....but I stroke when I shave. I find having a hard cock keeps my balls tighter and easier to shave.

8. Trixi

Trixi New Member

My hubby shaves his balls in the morning when they're hard. He says that's the easiest way to shave them. He uses a razor and never nicks himself. Shaved balls are "delightful."

9. heelfetish

Gold Member

A razor (Gillette Mach 3) is actually much safer than a beard trimmer in this regard. I nick myself all the time when using a trimmer, but (almost) never with a razor.

10. Poky

Poky Banned

Being free of the hair down there feels pretty darn good too...I never use a timmer though because it is risky to say the least...The first time I shaved that area, it took me about 45 minutes because I was terrified cutting myself, now it only takes a few minutes...The key is to not rush it no matter how many times you shave...last thing you want is to explain to an emergency room nurse/Dr. how you managed to cut your sack!!

11. Pride

Pride New Member

Do you use shaving cream?

And yeah i have just cheapy razors so maybe something better as mentioned the Mach 3 would be much better.

I mean im naturally (thankfully) not that hairy of a person. But still. I wouldnt mind to have things smoother.

12. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I use a body hair trimmer that my wife gave me for my birthday last year I believe. It gets the balls nice and smooth, but I do have to be careful not to nick myself. I shave the shaft and all around, leaving a trimmed "landing strip" on top. I also trim the rest of my body hair nowadays, and shave parts of my stomach and chest. It feels quite nice to be less hairy all over. My wife seems to like it, so I buzz away every few days!

BD

13. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

And I buzz away any chance I get! Yes, smooth is nice,but I like chest and tummy hair, and I like completely smooth. Just give me a sexy man hairy or not!!! But keep the balls smooth!

14. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Good on you :D

I also find that less hair gives the appearance of a bigger cock!

15. qweepster

qweepster New Member

You don't need to use shaving cream, mach 3 razor is the best and you could shave in the shower. For your balls, you could pull on the skin a little bit to create a flat surface so it's easier to shave. Just glide the razor gently over. Also make sure to put like a grill or something over the drain so you don't clog it.

16. heelfetish

Gold Member

If you're shaving in the tub, no cream required. Just soak for a while in the hot water first. But in the shower cream helps a lot.

17. MEG

MEG New Member

I've tried razors and beard trimmers, then a while back, I bought myself a "machine" called the BODY GROOM by Philips/Norelco. It's a combination trimmer/shaver made specifically for all-over body grooming, and can be used either wet or dry. It took a few sessions to really get a feel for using it, but once I learned the tricks, it actually does a pretty good job. It doesn't quite give a baby smooth shave, but I have no real complaints about it. I use it mostly in the shower after I've washed up well. That seems to give me the best results. And, fortunately for me, I don't really have a lot of body hair anyway.... :)

When I first got it, I actually got a bit carried away and ended up totally hair free from the neck down! That takes longer than I can usually spend, so it's a bit of a luxury when I can take the time to do it. GAWD what an incredibly erotic feeling it is being smooth all over.... :p

Mark

18. heelfetish

Gold Member

Ahhhh, finally someone else who got to experience a little bit of what I've been talking about. CD intentions aside, it just plain feels good to be hairless. :tup

19. MEG

MEG New Member

Sorta like being totally naked - even when you're fully clothed, huh? That's how I'd best describe the feeling. :p

Hmmm.... that reminds me, I really need to make the time to spend an hour in the shower! :brow

20. heelfetish

Gold Member

It's a lot easier (and uses less water) to do it in the bathtub, if that's an option. :)