Shaving the wife

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by bigballs, May 8, 2007.

1. bigballs

bigballs Member

Last night, the wife asked me if I would like to shave her pussy. Wow, what a turn on. Any tips from people that have done this before? I don't want to hurt her.

2. GreyGoose

Gold Member

I shaved my ex ex gf one time... She just lathered up and I shaved her bikini area she help with some sentive areas.. It was pretty damn fun

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

My only tips would be to be gentle and careful. There are a lot of sensitive areas, and a lot of bumps and folds to worry about. Take your time and I'm sure you'll be fine. :)

I'll never forget when my wife asked me to shave her. :eek:

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

If you have an electric hair trimmer I'd use it first to get most of the bush removed, then use a razor. Spread a towel under her, have a wash cloth handy, get a pan of hot water for rinsing the razor and wash cloth, and use a new, sharp razor blade. (Gillette mach 3 is good.) You'll want to do it where there's plenty of light also. Warm the area with the wash cloth soaked in hot water and rung out, then apply the shaving foam. Take your time and be very careful, always shaving "with the grain". When you're finished and she's all cleaned and dried, use a little talcum powder.

Have fun!

#4 Joe, May 8, 2007
    Last edited: May 8, 2007
  5. BluShrtVigilanT

BluShrtVigilanT New Member

These kinds of post just remind me how depressing my own sex life is T.T lucky you tho, congrats

6. bigballs

bigballs Member

Thanks for all of your input.

7. bigballs

bigballs Member

Don't let all of the posts get you down. I think at some level all of us here feel that way at one time or another with all of the cool stuff that is talked about here taken as a collective unit.

8. Pride

Pride New Member

lol i couldnt agree more...i bet mine is some of the worst on the forums...

anyways to the poster im sure she will direct you...you just gotta make sure not to get over anxious and go slow and listen to what shes telling u...

and if she takes the razor away and does some for herself dont take it the wrong way as it could happen for some of the more sensitive areas

9. Head Jones IV

Head Jones IV New Member

I have before, but I don't now. Too afraid of cutting her. But I agree. It is a huge turn on.

10. strapyboy

strapyboy New Member

lol, this is practically a step by step copy of my technique with the gf. Except, we use aloe afterwards. Also, it's worth noting, while you're down there, it never hurts to clean up any stray butt hairs:lol

11. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

I wish my bf thought that way. I let him do it once and I had a bunch of toilet paper spots. :lol Never again!!

12. tall_dallas

tall_dallas New Member

I shave my wife every time (well, 80%) she needs it.
    it's a great turn on for me... being able to look and see her pussy as it sloooowly gets wet from the touching.
    The advice Joe gave is 100% dead on.
    I would reccomend going to 'bath and body works' and getting "shave the day" or you can get the mens shaving lotion (gillete has one) (it's not a foam or gel... it's a cream).
    Use that.
    It's always best to shave right after you get out of or while in the shower.
    The hair is moist, skin tight and the hair is softer from the heat of the water.

the FUN nights are when we get in the bath and I do her from waist down... do the legs first and then go on... making sure you give a good massage on her legs as you work.

13. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

I shave my wife every other day. For the first time, I would recommend clipping the hair as short as possible using clippers or scissors. Then use a four blade or better razor. There are some really good products made just for this purpose. Our favorite is one made by WET called Kitty Kream. It keeps her from getting those bumps afterward. Take it slow and start by shaving the way the hair grows. After the hair is almost completely removed, you can go the other way to provide a really smooth finish. The more you do it, the less bumps and irritation she'll have. As well, the quicker and easier it will be.

The reason you want to use a multiblade razor like that (with four or more blades) is that the blades are smaller and closer together. This makes it less likely to nick her while shaving. In the year or so I've been shaving my wife I've only nicked her once.

Have fun! I'm sure she's going to love it when she gets used to it. My wife loves oral sex much more now.

14. Dude2Know

Dude2Know New Member

ive done that before to my ex and i felt so bad

15. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

It sucks! He should be more careful!

16. angelbaby

angelbaby New Member

shaving wife

Well my hubby shaves me all the time.The first time he did,I was worried he would cut me,but he didn't.He just makes sure to be gentle,careful and take his time.try using the fusion razor,cause there's 4-5 blades,makes it easier.Besides,it drives me crazy when he does,and then he can do anything he wants.:drool

17. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

just go slowly, gentally and keep looking up and smiling. take care over it, last thing you want to do is cut her

18. bubbajr

bubbajr New Member

i use one of those mach 3 vibrating razors and as for tips go slow and enjoy it and give it a soft kiss after your done lol

19. bb71

bb71 New Member

I'd like to do it but my wife wont let me. She does the bald eagle on her own though!!!!!

20. Bella

Gold Member

If you can; trim it first & then shave. :ugh
    Take your time & be gentle! :)
    ~Bella