shaving question

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sex_addict, Mar 27, 2008.

1. sex_addict

sex_addict New Member

I was wondering if anyone else has this problem. I'd like to shave my pubic area but every time I do it always rubs my girlfriend raw when we have sex. Its like I can't get it close enough, even though I go against the grain. I'm even considering buying one of those body bare shavers or getting waxed.
    any suggestions?

2. MaxLong

MaxLong New Member

Usually with a razor I can get smooth - but I've been telling everyone lately about the Norelco Bodyshaver, its pretty fantastic. I get uber-shaven with that, price tag is reasonable ($30-$35 I think).

3. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

I get very smooth with a razor and I just use the cheap disposable razors. I use a shave cream called headblade, it is mentholated and is very good. I don't know if the cream will make a difference or not.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

It took me months of shaving for my skin to toughen up a bit to where I don't get rashes anymore. I shave every day, so keep it silky smooth. My husband shaves, too, and the only time a rash pops up is if he's missed a few days and his stubble irritates me.

5. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

I don't shave anymore, I just find it easier to get waxed professionally. it lasts a lot longer (usually about 2 months) especially these days cause they can use creams that slow the hair growth.

Anywho when I did shave I found the best way was to have a really hot shower first (hot as you can bare) then using a brand new razor (i'd usually use a blokes razor) and mens shaving oil rather than cream (you can see what you're doing). It's best to leave it untill there is a little bit of stubble just so the razor has something to bite into. I'd always change the razor halfway through as well (that can be expensive). And afterwards have another really hot shower and then lotion.It'll also work better if you get somebody else to do it for you.

Being a bloke you probably know the best way yourself.At the end of the day though with shaving you're always going to have stubble for at least some of the time.

6. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

I prefer neatly trimmed bush, (not the president!). Not shaved.