shaving question [for ladies]

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by d0se, Oct 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d0se

d0se New Member

hey girls...i've just entered the lovely world of sex hehe recently :D i'm a girl too [18 y/o] and have always been concerned with the hair "down there" i want it all gone haha but i don't know how to shave down there. it's such an embarrassing question...but how do girls get it shaven so cleanly like this: *Link Removed* without getting those ugly nicks...if anyone could give me some tips that would be great. i'm also new to the board and it will be nice to hear other people's experiences :) til laterr

dose

*guys can give advice too hehe

**Editted for linking to nudity**

#1 d0se, Oct 15, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2004
  2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

D0se, please refrain from using links that contain nudity. Please read the forum rules if you hadn't done so before.

3. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

4. d0se

d0se New Member

my bad shellen :eyes

5. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

It's ok...I just wanted to let you know about the rules.

6. -G-

-G- New Member

get em shellen ;)

7. sexykitten07

sexykitten07 New Member

Conditioning is key

Hi,
    I shave my pubic hair on a regular basis. My boyfriend loves it and so do I because it provides for much better orgasms. In order to do it right I suggest using some form of conditioner before shaving. Rub the conditioner over your pubic hair and shave away. Try no to get it in your cooch because this may cause infection. Some sex shops sell stuff that is specifically designed for this job. There is a conditioner call Coochie Cream that I have found to be particularly helpful. :D

8. mysticgenie

mysticgenie New Member

I've got a friend who shaves and she uses just regular deoderant after she shaves to keep the irritation away. I haven't tried it yet, but from the looks of things it works really well.

9. fantasien

fantasien New Member

WEl i'm a guy and i have found that an electric trimmer is the best way to go. I got one that has sparate attatchments that you can set to different levels. it works pretty well for me!:D

10. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

Hi, I've been shaving that region for 9 years and I find using a non soap formula helpful as it causes less irritation. Trim any excess hair away first before you shave. Rinse the razor out as your using it because the more clogged it becomes the less effective the razor gets. Be gentle down there and be careful not to shave too close to the important bits, taking your time is advised as you'll end up with less nicks. And after some practice, none :D Also be careful not to use too much of whatever you like to lather the area as it can irritate the opening and possibly cause discomfort.
    The skin is really vulnerable after you shave it (particularly for the first time) so try not to itch you can end up with an angry red rash and it hurting to wear underwear. I'm not sure what to put on to ease any itching as I dont really have that problem. Using a razor thats in good shape can help to minimise any itchiness you may get afterwards but thats only a preventative measure.

When it grows back it feels really prickly but try not to shave down there more than once a week otherwise you could get that rash I was describing.

11. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Some good things to use if you have irritation is a product called Bikini Zone or you can just use plain old hydrocortizone cream (Cortaid, Lanacane & similiar products).

12. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

I've tried shaving and had bumps and stuff, then I tried waxing and that hurt to much and the women who did it enjoyed it to much for my comfort. Nair hurt to much and took to long, then my mom got epil stop for us and we go hairless where ever we want now. That stuff is great, spray, sit, remove.

13. mysticgenie

mysticgenie New Member

Where can you get the epil stop?

14. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

walmart...target....a lot of specialty beauty stores... nair lotion, sally hansen creams and gels... all the same thing as epilstop really....just dont leave it on too long..chemical burns hurt

15. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

yes they do but after a fe times you get it figured out and your bald as a hairless chihuahua.

16. bad_boy

bad_boy New Member

well i'm no female, but my g/f shaved my cock and does it ever look wild rock hard and glistening with her juices.

17. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

you have a hairy cock?
    poor u

18. bad_boy

bad_boy New Member

no i don't actually just at the base of it........

19. tina

tina New Member

I get full bikini wax every 4 weeks or so... lasts longer than shaving and the pain isn't too bad - depends on where you go and what type of wax they use plus you get used to it after a while and the results are worth it... plus you don't get that itchy sensation when it starts to grow back like you do with shaving...

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.