shaving pubic hair??

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by krndht, May 15, 2011.

1. krndht

krndht New Member

i am a male. i want to knw how to cut the pubic hair. using Razor or the shaving machine should be used to cut it short. and also how to cut the hair on testicles??

2. Jeff_StillBlazin

Jeff_StillBlazin New Member

Scissor your hair down till you cant anymore. then use shaving cream and a razor to cut the rest. shave down forward your dick. never bottom up it leaves gross razor burn.

use scissors on the balls in good light (don't shave)

3. primal

primal New Member

I uses clippers to cut most of the hair, then finished off with a razor. Don't skimp on a razor, get at least a Mach 3, and always use a fresh blade.

Start off by shaving with the grain. It will be easier on your skin. However if you want it really smooth, you gotta shave against the grain. It will leave bumps at first but after awhile your skin will toughen up and get used to it and you won't get razor burn. For the scrotum, pull the skin taut and shave.

Also, don't try to get it all in one session. It is amazing just how much hair you've got down there. Trying to get it all smooth in one session is just asking for a rash and much discomfort.

And I'm sorry, but recommending using scissors on the scrotum is just stupid and dangerous. A razor is far less dangerous and it has far less risk of slicing your sack open.

4. Texas_Red

Gold Member

They make body groomers these days to make trimming the thatch above your dick easier. I just use my clippers and a guard, then shave my sack with my Fusion razor. I've always used a razor for that. I don't even use soap or shave cream anymore, the lube strip and water does fine generally. Just don't dry shave without doing a really good rinse right after. Skin gets mightily irritated from that. Trust me, I know. Also, when using a groomer, make sure to shave in all directions to get the hair down to a uniform length, unless you don't really care and just want it shorter. The only site I can recommend starting at is shaveeverywhere.com. When they first came out with that the commercial was pretty awesome, full of innuendos and such.

And for those who might be cringing at my mention of using a razor and water on my sack, I've only ever cut my balls once, it was a long long time ago, and was when I *did* use soap/shave cream. I accidentally made a sideways motion and made a small cut. Didn't bleed much, but hurt like hell. It's been roughly 10 years since, never cut myself since that time. Overall, it takes me maybe ~2 minutes to shave my sack unless I'm trying to do an extra smooth job, then I may take twice as long.

#4 Texas_Red, May 16, 2011
    Last edited: May 16, 2011
  5. krndht

krndht New Member

but i hear that shaving with razor makes hairs harder than before. is it true i don't want my hair to be harder and thick.
    also its not possible for me to purchase any other material to do it other than scissor and razor.

6. Texas_Red

Gold Member

No, that is not true. All it does is make it so that the hair that grows out is at full thickness from tip to root, so it seems like it's thicker, but it is not.

As for scissors and razor, you can use scissors on the upper area carefully, i would stick to razor for the sack.

7. krndht

krndht New Member

one more thing i just cant imaging using razor on my balls, i feel its dangerous. can u just explain more clear about how to cut the hairs on balls.

8. primal

primal New Member

Dude, if you're wanting to shave your balls ya gotta grow some first! It's seriously not a big deal. Even if you do nick yourself its not like it will castrate you!

9. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I imagine it might be different for each guy depending on the direction the hairs grow, etc. Just start out slow and careful and take your time until you've got everything figured out. Over time you'll speed up.

10. krndht

krndht New Member

should i use lots of shaving cream while doing it or should i do it under the shower??

11. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I nearly always do it in the shower after I've soaped up and rinsed off, etc. Wet hair is easier to shave. Whether you use any shave cream or not is up to you. Try once with and once without, see which you prefer.

12. guitarslinger

guitarslinger New Member

Well I do it all wrong. Lol

13. guitarslinger

guitarslinger New Member

Maybe we can get a female opinion?

14. katykitan

katykitan New Member

Do it towards the end of your shower...the heat/steam softens everything up and makes shaving much easier. Also - to help with ingrown hairs and razor burn - exfoliate.....in guy speak - get a gentle body scrub and use it on the upper portion weekly or so (NOT directly on your balls or cock...ouch). They make scrubs for guys now, but you don't need anything fancy. A scrub takes off the dead skin cells that can lead to blocked follicles, that make razor burn/painful ingrowns more likely. Aveeno makes gentle body scrubs that you can pick up cheap...unscented too. :)

#14 katykitan, May 30, 2011
    Last edited: May 30, 2011
  15. Anotherday

Gold Member

I just use a beard trimmer with the guard set on the lowest, then hop in the shower with a razor and go to work on the rest. Imo, don't use some cheap disposable razor, get a nice one with 4 blades. It isn't that big of a deal, just take your time. Being trimmed, particularly both of you being trimmed makes a world of difference imo. Nothing like skin on skin contact with lots of lube between you.

16. Maverick

Maverick Member

Geez. Nair works wonders. Take a beard trimmer or hair trimmer, trim that nasty bush. Then take some nair and slather it on and leave it for 5 minutes. Take a wash cloth, wet, and wipe off.

17. jonn88

jonn88 New Member

shaving creams are much easier and safer to use, I always use a shaving cream.

18. spankpaddler

spankpaddler Member

I trim so it feels like my johnson has grown in the space of five minutes :lol

19. Guy Incognito

Guy Incognito New Member

I have one of these (Philips Bodygroom) and I use it all over. I trim the thatch around my cock, the hair on my cock, and my balls with it. It seems to work best when I put some baby powder on myself.

20. Sobey1

Sobey1 New Member

The easiest way to get into a clean look down there is to use a trimmer. A good electric clipper costs about $30 and lasts for ever.

Make sure to use an attachment or else you may pinch your skin... OUCH!

If you like the close-cropped look, then use the 1/8" attachment. If you want to go bald, then you can shave it afterwards.

If you're just starting out and the underlying skin hasn't seen the light-of-day in a while, then it may be sensitive. Choose a ...that works for you... trial & error.

Good Luck, Furry.

#20 Sobey1, May 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013