Shaving My Wife's Pussy

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Logger, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Logger

Logger Gold Member

I have been using a trimmer with a plastic comb. I used my sideburn cutter of an older Norelco. I cut the areas away from the sensitive areas of the crack. Then I used the three circular heads with, 1 circular row of slots. Seemed to do well. My wife was hot with a shaved pussy.

Got some stubble after a few days. There is a new Norelco with an adjustble floating head and self-cleaner. Pricey, but is suposed to work faster, with three rows of circular slots in each of the three heads. There is a cheaper model with less adjusing in the floating heads.

Norelco used to have a three headed shaver for ladies. It was a lttle smaller than the men's but was discontinued a few years ago.

I have been searching through other threads on shaving, electric, Blade and Nair. None of the other threads were dealing just with a husband's challenges of shaving his wife.

I did get my Norelco Sideburn Trimmer too close to my wife's crack one time, and she yelled in pain. No blood. She seemed to recover.

I think I need to suck her nipples and massaghe her back for a while, before I turn her over to shave her pussy. My wife enjoys finding things to contradict me about, so I am hesitant to start try to shave her again.

My wife has no patience, so it might be worth it to get the faster shaver.
  2. pirouette

pirouette Gold Member

That takes a really calm spouse. I have shaved my husband's face before, but it really made me nervous. Especially around his throat.

3. loveitrough

loveitrough Gold Member

I'll shave her anytime he ask me to:dgrin
  4. pirouette

pirouette Gold Member

Of course, Logger, the slightly more expensive Norelco would be your obvious choice. What's a few more dollars? We're talking about a very erotic act you are performing for your wife's benfit. If you aren't well practiced...mistakes happen. Perhaps your wife has some suggestions. She does know her body better than you do. Does it make you nervous? Makes me nervous as hell, but then, I use a straight razor.
  5. Logger

Logger Gold Member

Dear Pirouette,

Thanks for your thoughts.

I did buy the top-of-the-line Norelco Phillips yesterday. I charged it at work, has up to 90 Minutes of shaving time. It had been about 6 days since I shaved her last. My wife was cooperative. I used the trimmer with the comb first, near the sensitive crack. I did not get all the hairs out of the crack.

Next I used the Sideburn trimmer, directly on her skin of the vulva outside her crack area. Then I used the rotary slots on the outer vulva, and areas above the start of the crack, down to the clitoris. After shaving with the slotted heads, the areas of her outer pussy felt smooth again, practically no stubble feel.

My wife likes me to not go straight in and out, but rather to move my body to the left and right, so my tip goes across the inside of her belly, to each side. My shaft outside her vagina contacts the vulva areas outside the crack. I can feel my shaft against her bare skin of her outer vulva lips. I find it a neat feeling, and my wife apparently likes the smooth-shaven feeling, with side to side shaft movements.

I may just reserve the expensive Norelco for her pussy. The top-of-the-line Norelco comes with a head washer. I have not used the head washer yet, but Norelco does not claim it is a sterilizer. The head washer comes with a bottle of cleaning solution. The solution is supposed to be changed ever few weeks.
  6. Logger

Logger Gold Member

Dear Love It Rough,

Thanks for your encouragement for shaving my wife's bush.
  7. pirouette

pirouette Gold Member

You are helpful around the house, aren't you? :) Yes, my husband also likes me bare. I do the shaving. Alone. However, he always brings me a beverage while im in the bath/shower. Times it just so he can watch all the interesting parts!
    Forgive me for not remembering your shaving details from your profile! Does your wife groom you?
  8. pussycat69

pussycat69 Gold Member

Well,I wish my guy was as delicate and diligent about shaving mine as you are with hers(not that i'm complaining...).Good for you.I hope she enjoys it & you do too.
    Good luck with the new razor.And I hope you have lots of hot sex as a result ;)(I know mine would be getting the special treatment for that kind of time and consideration).

Happy shaving
  9. Logger

Logger Gold Member

Feedback from Wife:

My wife complained that I had cerated stubble that was sicking into the sensitive areas inside her crack. Previously, I had used only a trimmer with a 1/8 Inch comb, inside the crack. Some of the hairs by the crack were 1/4 Inch long, and I thought it would be better to make them shorter, so I ran the Norelco on the inside edge of the crack.

Apparently that created stubble that then poked into her sensitive area. My feeling is fine with a few trimmed hairs inside the crack. I can't feel them. I plan to try to keep the close shaving Norelco for the hairs that are well outside the crack, in the future.
  10. Logger

Logger Gold Member

I trimmed my wife's pussy last night. I sucked her nipples and massaged her neck first, to put he in a more permissive or receptive mood.

I have not shaved her pussy sicne my 7-18 entry. I mentioned that I had run the Norelco slotted heads, close to the crack of her pussy, and that as the stubble grew out, my wife experienced irritation in her clitoris hood area.

So I followed the plan I mentioned, to use my clippers, with a plastic comb attachment an the areas near and inside the crack. This prevents stubble from forming and irritating the crack.

1/4 to 1/2 inch from the crack, I used the Norelco sideburn trimmer to glide along the skin, and cut the hair down to stubble. I trimmed up to withyin an inch of the top of her hair on her pubic mound. I left only about an inch wide strip at the top. I trimmed the stubble down with the tripple slotted Norelco head. Fairly smooth.

I have seen pussy hair trimmed in magazines and videos, and the internet, but I never saw a cut like I gave my wife. The style of a strip of hair at the top of the pubic mound, and then all bald except inside and right near, and inside, the crack trimmed to 1/4 to 1/2 Inch long, seems strange looking.

But my first test results are very positive. I enjoyed making love last night. I could feel her bald spots on her pussy, as I thrust my shaft around, and I had Vaseline on her crack, so everything was smooth sailing.

I wish I could report that I have developed a more artistic style of trimming/shaving my wife's pussy, but this sure works. It is nice that I don't have to trim and shave this style everyday, also. I have found an apparently functional system.
  11. pirouette

pirouette Gold Member

Dear Logger,
    You really pay attention to details. It's funny because I hate it when my husband attempts to groom me in any way. Even if he's just trying to be helpful or nice. It almost seems like he's pointing out my many imperfections....and this is never his intention. But he hasn't attempted to groom me in a long time. And that's because we have good communication skills. I told him it creeped me out and he hasn't done it since. Silly, huh?
    I do let him brush and trim my hair (on my head). I do have a great hairdresser, but sadly, I only see him twice a year. So my husband has to trim my hair the other 10 times I need it cut each year.
  12. Dvusdouglas

Dvusdouglas New Member

If what you are wanting is a bald, hair free vagina.....waxing is the best way to go.....results last much longer, but all hair removal techniques require constant maintenence......If using a razor, I like to use a multi-blade one....I first start by laying very warm rags over the area to be shaved, Then after a couple of minutes I apply shaving gel thinned with water. I bring out a bowl of water and some towels and usually have her lay on the bed, I can shave everything quite quickly this way. It is a maintenance thing though....hair minimizing creams can help...so can conditioning the hair and area prior to shaving.......the bonus for her is after shaving, she is usually excited....and I usually perform oral on her afterwards......[EVIL][/EVIL]
  13. emilyblush

emilyblush New Member

I think it would be erotic as hell for someone to do that for me!
  14. Logger

Logger Gold Member

I made a mistake of moving the Norelco shaver heads too fast across my wife's outer vagina. Moving to fast, too far, irritated her, and she complained abougt it.

My wife did not like that appearance of having short hairs near and inside her crack, then bald around the crack, then some hair at the top of her pubic mound. She has grown back, and I just trimmed her with the clippers and comb a few days ago. I am thinking of just shaving the vagina at the bottom, because that is where I reall got a great sensation of my shaft moving against bare skin, when contacting the outer vagina.

I have not used the Norelco since I did irritated my wife a couple months ago. I'll try to ger her aroused, and see what I can do with the Norelco again, sometime soon.
  15. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I have said it a thousand times, To shave a pussy and then eating it 2 days later is like rubbing your face with a brillo pad.
    PEOPLE WAKE AND SMELL THE COFFEE or pussy in this case.
    Their is a product made specifically for pussy trimming,
    its called Nair and does a perfect joy and when the hair does grow back in about 2 weeks it is very soft.
    as far as a norelco, Hells bells I wont even shave my face with one if
    those manglers.:nerv
  16. Bella

Bella Gold Member

My SO uses his trimmer to trim me & then I use a quad blade to get the rest of it off!! I can't do the waxing...I am too much of a puss when it comes to pain, but now the new Nair thing may be worth looking into. It is a constant thing & can be a PITA, but for those of us who don't like hair in their mouths...it is worth the effort!! :brow
    ~Bella
  17. pirouette

pirouette Gold Member

I can't use Nair or any other type of depilatory cream. It burns my skin. Even if I only leave it on for a minute. It is perfect for removing hair but isn't worth the rash and burn for days. My skin reacts differently and is apparently more sensitive to these types of irritants (I blame my heritage :lol ). So I shave (with a razor) and it works well for me.
  18. Hot Wheels

Hot Wheels Gold Member

Photos:
    Ewww waxing can be fraught with problems;)
    http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=4871
  19. Logger

Logger Gold Member

FORGIVEN.

My wife let me use my Norelco today. I had not asked her since she stopped me a few weeks ago, when she felt irritated by my moving the Norelco heads too far, too fast.

This time, I just moved the head a Quarter Inch, after touching the head to the skin. I just contacted her skin with one of the three heads, and only shaved the lower part of her vagina, below the clitoris.

I used the clippers for inside the crack, to avoid iritation from stubble from shaving her pussy inside her creack. I used the clippers above the clitoris.

After using the clippers all over her pussy, I used the Norelco Sideburn clippers on her vagina outisde her crack, below the clitoris. I used long strokes for the Clippers and the sideburn trimmers. Then I used the Norelco Head, just positioning one of the three heads outside the crack, and just moving the head in a one-quarter inch circle, away from the crack. After completing one or two circles, I then lifted the head to a new position, then re-contacted the skin, for another quarter-inch circle. This is similar to how I use my own Norelco for shaving my face.

Hopefully I will at least be able to try out a dry hump tonight. Rubbing my tip on her freshly shaved lower lips, slathered wtih vaseline and Astroglide.
  20. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate Gold Member

I once tried shaving my wife's pussy. That cat nearly clawed me to death! ;> Seriously, my wife would not THINK of being shaved! Ain't happenin' in this life! Oh well! I like it natural anyway!