Shaving for men.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Amateur Nudist, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

I've been shaving for several years now. I trim the hair around my cock really short and shave my balls totally smooth. I'm a somewhat hairy guy and I wonder what every ones opinion is about a hairy guy having a smooth scrotum.

I know that it's up to what I like and what my wife likes....but do you think it looks odd or sexy?

2. bucky

bucky New Member

I, too, am pretty hairy and keep the pubes pretty short. I haven't had the balls to shave my balls yet. The wife likes me to keep the pubes short so she isn't flossing while going downtown. I've shaved them a time or two but when it grows back in it itches like a son of a bitch, so you have to either shave all the time or just trim em' close.

This may sound like a stupid Q, but how do you shave your balls? Electric or razor, and don't tell me straight razor. I can picture the Bobbitt look and I don't think the wife would care for a eunuch for a husband.:eek

3. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

I just use a cheap disposable razor, same as for my face. I use either some "Anti-bump" shave gel for women's bikini area (samething) or I use stuff called Head slick. Head slick is for men who shave their heads and it is a mentholated cream and feels very refreshing down below. They both are good against bumps and ingrown hairs. But as far as the itching goes, after shaving consistently for a week or two and shaving on a regular basis that is no longer an issue....I have tried an electric razor on the scrotum...NOT A GOOD IDEA...the loose skin can get between the teeth and it hurts.

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

My husband had to shave his balls when he had a vascetomy, and I loved it! The are smooth, velvety and very, very lickable bald! He uses an electric trimmer on his, and i have used it on him! He keeps the boyz groomed now, and it's great!

5. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Yup, I use a body trimmer/shaver that FC gave me for Xmas. I shave the nuts smooth, trim the top side to a landing strip, shave my butt and back, and trim my leg, chest, stomach, and arm hair (I leave the "happy trail" down my stomach that FC likes so much. ;)) I tend to shave or trim a little more each time...it actually feels quite nice to have a less body hair.

BD

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

I don't have much hair on my body, just a small amount on my chest as well as the usual areas under my arms and between my legs. I keep the area above my penis trimmed short, about the same length as the hair on my chest, and I my shave my scrotum. The effect looks okay on me as my stomach is mostly hair free, as are my legs.

Every man is different in terms of body hair coverage. If I had a hairier body, I'd probably trim rather than shave my scrotum as I think it would look better. We can't always rely on wives or girlfriends to tell us what they truly think.

For shaving I use a battery powered personal shaver every couple of days, and a disposable feminine razor (because they are smaller and stronger) every couple of weeks.

7. Amateur Nudist

Wow. I'm glad I got a bunch of good responses on this topic. (My last few have been quite the opposite lol) At least I know I'm not the only hairy shaver out there ;)

I also use my wifes razor. I think it's called a Venus. I even use her peach scented shaving cream. I've never had a problem with itching. I do shave fairly frequently. Usually every three days or so on average. Unless I know for sure I'm getting some in which case I shave that morning. I also need to get hard to get my balls nice and tight before I shave.

8. DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere New Member

I keep the pubes trimmed, but like Bucky, haven't garnered the 'nads to shave the boys yet. However, with the advice given within, I'll give it a try. As hairy as I am, I need all the help I can get...

9. vtrolla

vtrolla New Member

LoL I guess Ill be the first here to say that I get mine waxed. Waxing is just so much faster then trying to shave it off.... the only part I don't wax is the testicles, I would cry to much and am always afraid of losing one LoL

10. Amateur Nudist

If I had very little body hair except for my pubes I'd definitely go for the wax. I can't take it all off though being hairy like I am. That might look a bit odd to be totally bald everyone except my entire waist lol.

11. bucky

bucky New Member

Shaved the boys for the first time. Used an elctric trimmer which worked really well. The wife calls me sasquatch(way too hairy) and I guess that's why I just trim things up. Along with others who have replied shaving completely would look weird. She would like it if I shaved my whole body. Won't happen.:lol The itching would drive me nuts.

12. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I'm not that hairy, but I shave my chest and abs... the hair on my abs is really faint and I don't know why I bother shaving them.. I know I had a reason a few years ago when I started doing it...

I leave the treasure trail and then trim up the pubes.

For my chest and abs I just use a Mach 3 disposable... I get in the shower and put on my body wash and then shave away.. then I'll shave my balls with the Mach 3 and at the top and along the sides of the base of my dick...

I do this daily... it takes maybe 2 minutes or so.

With my pubes I use a little trimmer about once every 2-3 weeks.

13. yitbos

yitbos New Member

I've shaved my cock for years. My wife loves it. It's a little bit of a pain to do each week, but I love the way it feels.

14. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'd tell you I never shave, but I couldn't do it with a straight face. :lol It's a lot of work, but oh so worth it. Now if only I had stocks in the Gillette company. hehehe

15. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Yes, it does feel nice to have less body hair. I'm a quite hairy man...I keep trimming my arm, chest, stomach, and legs a little shorter each time. My legs are already quite muscular, and I'm slowly gaining muscle mass on my chest, stomach, and arms. I doubt I'll ever shave my body completely since FC likes the hairy chest, legs, and the "happy trail" on my stomach...but I can trim it all really short and it still looks the way she likes without me being "bushy boy". I didn't intend to trim my legs at all, but once FC was laughing at my hairy butt, so I decided to just shave it. THEN I looked in the mirror and realized it looked a bit comical to have a shaved butt with bushy legs, so I ended up shaving my legs. That didn't look right to me, so as the leg hair has grown back, I've just trimmed it. Since they've been shaved once, they're easier to trim now. (I gave up trying to trim my legs the first time and just said "screw it" and shaved 'em. :lol ) On the average, my body hair is getting shorter though.

BD

16. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Do you know the definition of a macho man?

That is a man that shaves his balls with a weed eater.:lol

17. BassDude

BassDude New Member

ROTF. :lol I may look macho on the outside...but I'm quite a girlie-man on the inside. :)

BD

18. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Having some variety, shaving sometimes, letting it grow sometimes, I can see could be fun! Personally though, a slight, occasional scissors trim is enough.

19. spicy_latina

spicy_latina New Member

From my point of view I like my bf shaved. When he started going out whith me he looked like a bear... very hairy chest, once he asked me if I would like him to shaved I said yes if you want me to have sex with you,he shaved completly the day after. Thing is I like older men and the are always worried that if they shaved, keep the nails clean and all that thing people could think they are gay. Its just my opinion

20. jhart20

jhart20 New Member

I also shaved to make it look clean, but it doesn't mean shaving will partly loose masculinity, I know many girls out there likes it more when it shave.