Shaving for guys

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by dorian_27972, Mar 20, 2007.

1. dorian_27972

dorian_27972 New Member

I've recently started shaving my pubes and wondered what you guys thoughts on shaven guys are?

2. downloadking

downloadking Member

I just started doing it as well and so far the chicks LOVE it...So I'll be doing it more often..

3. lilbyrdy

lilbyrdy New Member

i am completely shaven, not a hair on me below and it not only feels fantastic for gurls but also turns me on a lot too, i get a regular throbbing shlong from it hehehe

4. kydentman

kydentman New Member

I also shave down there. I think it just looks cleaner.

5. Peter_North

Peter_North New Member

Doesn't it look silly if you don't shave the rest of your body also? I don't feel like shaving my legs and my ass, or even my upper body.

6. rabidinsomniac

rabidinsomniac New Member

I wonder that too and I've asked numerous roommates, friends, etc. about that. Where does it stop? Taint? Ass? Bellybutton? Chest? There is no good answer. As long as their partners like it though it's all good.

The way I see it, though, dudes have hair. That's how it is. I don't have the time or energy to shave my entire body or even my head daily. I think shaved dudes look disproportional. I have fine hair on my belly and chest and I have very dark hair. It would just look weird.....not that I wouldn't do it if my girl wanted me to, but I wouldn't be extremely thrilled about it.

7. lilbyrdy

lilbyrdy New Member

haha i agree it would look kinda weird if the rest of you was hairy, but myself i have almost no hair on my body, i have always been pretty much hairless...when i was 18 a gurlfriend saw me with my arms raised while wearing a sleeveless tee and asked "do you shave your underarms?"...i laughed and said "no!, my armarms are pretty much hairless and i'm blonde"...although i do prefer to dye my hair (head) black with a punky style :)

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

I've been shaving/waxing for many years, and love the feeling of being smooth. :)

9. Aubrey1972

Aubrey1972 New Member

I started shaving down south about a year ago and I love it and my wife loves it. I LOVE her shaved and turnabout is fair play. If I had to go down on her and come up with pubes in my mouth I would die. Same thing goes for her...dont want her giving me head and licking my balls with pubes in her mouth. It looks and feels so much better. I am not a really hairy guy so the whole body thing doesnt matter to me. I have leg hair but a shaved cock does not look bad (to me) with hair on your legs. Personal preference.....

10. Peter_North

Peter_North New Member

When you're talking about shaving, do you mean with a blade or with an electric trimmer? For the balls, how the hell do you do it? Isn't it a bit hazardous that the soft skin will go right ahead with the hair through the trimmer? Sorry, but I've never done this other than by shortening hair with scissors so everything would be short and clean.

11. Emart

Emart New Member

Shaving most of it with a blade in the shower works phenomenal. Still haven't figured out a good way to shave the balls though, no matter how slow I go I can never get all the hair.

12. heelfetish

Gold Member

Try shaving in a hot bath, after soaking for several minutes. :)

13. kydentman

kydentman New Member

I think being shaved makes head soooo much better. All the wetness feels good running down the sides of my sack. Just feels better i think. I shave my balls and I have no problems with it I just take one hand and pull it to the side stretch it out and shave.. No big deal.

14. Peter_North

Peter_North New Member

Does an electric shaver shave reasonably close?

15. heelfetish

Gold Member

Not in my experience. I just tried again this morning, actually. :lol

16. Peter_North

Peter_North New Member

Let's say, for a woman that never did it before and never wanted to. I would like to get her started so maybe an electric shaver would be easier and faster. It doesn't have to be smooth like a baby's skin, not yet at least...

17. heelfetish

Gold Member

Easier? Maybe. Faster? I doubt it. And stubble down there can be like sandpaper on your face.

If you want to make it easier, start by trimming, then switch to a razor to finish the job. :)

18. RussellBell

RussellBell New Member

I use a Mach 3 Turbo razor for the boys. Never had one accident to date.

Electrics scare the hell out of me.

19. eighthalf

eighthalf Member

I try to clean downunder just the same even though the wife never says anything.
    She knows I love it when she is, so I do just the same (tit for tat).

20. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

It is tough call on where to stop. I totally shave everything on the penis and balls but only trim the above the penis real short to leave something so it blends into stomach area because I have some hair there. That works real well for keeping just the package totally smooth and then having a transition area into the body.

I`ve been shaving down there for over 7 years and love it. Maintenance is 1 or 2 minutes in the shower to keep it smooth. I agree with russell no electrics on the smooth areas.

#20 MikeDog, Mar 24, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2007