Shaving Brilliance!!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BJNH, May 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BJNH

BJNH New Member

Guys, so my boyfriend told me when i shave down there to use hair conditioner as it stops the red bumps and itchyness .... so i was in the shower and i tried it, never really gave it another thought.... until a few days later when i realised there were NO red bumps and no itchyness! So im suggesting you all try that, worked great for me!! Take care everyone xxx

2. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

Excellent Suggestion! I will surely try that next time I decide to SHAVE!! :-D
    Vampie

3. iamjustme

iamjustme Member

Thanks for that, great advice!!!

4. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Thanks! I'll give it a try tonight!

5. markx

markx New Member

i use a electric shaver or berd trimer it wont take it all the way off but it will get damn close

6. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

I just shave in the shower under hot water. It opens up the pores. the conditioner idea sounds awesome. i'll have to try that. Thanks.

7. naed24

naed24 New Member

try having your bf shave you down there. i did it with my gf. great fun.:D

8. nobatteries

nobatteries New Member

conditioner is the best for shaving. im a guy and i use a venus razor (yes its a girls razor, but it has that extra shit on it so it shaves smoother) and good old hair conditioner... actually my ex taught me about the conditioner and the venus. she said if i wanted her to shave, then i had to... 3 years later still bald and bumpless...

9. nekzus

nekzus New Member

just to make sure you apply the conditioner after your done shaving correct?

10. nobatteries

nobatteries New Member

no, put it on BEFORE shaving. it makes a good lube, and smells good.

11. -G-

-G- New Member

omg my gf has been trying to figure out how to get rid of them - thanks for the advice!

12. bobcat

bobcat New Member

It really helps if you let the conditioner sit there for a couple of minutes, as it sofens the hair slightly. If you have a real problem with itching & bumps try applying a little baby oil when you step out of the shower. I personally have never had a problem with bumps ot itchness, but apparently that's what works. The only time I get bumps is if I dont use a sharp rasor.

As an asside, I tried using one of those hair removal creams last week (down there), and it worked really well. The hair didn't grow back untill about 4 days later, and apparently with regular use this will become perminant. It's worth a try if you are fed up with daily shaves.

13. aislinstar

aislinstar New Member

bobcat what exactly did you use?? the hair removal cream cause i have been trying to find something but they always say keep away from genital area maybe im not looking at the right stuff??

14. Fairy

Fairy New Member

I have never completely shaved down there, only my bikini line. I have wanted too but I get bumps when I just do my bikini line, but now I might go for the whole lot with this new tip. Do men prefer a clean shaved pussy?

15. lancer674

lancer674 New Member

I have just begun shaving and I like the look but I get bumps, I'll have to try the conditioner. My gf is completely shaved, not a single hair and I love it, will never go back, it is too beautiful to look at, touch, or taste. Wow, a bald pussy is the best!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.