Shavers Take Note

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by FlirtyChick, Jun 8, 2008.

1. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Hi all.

I don't know about you, but shaving still gives me bumps at times, and it is so frequent as to be a pain! I tried total waxing, and the pain was unbearable. I just tried VEET cream and gel for the entire body, and it worked like a charm. I used it on the mound and outer labia, and it has this neat little tool that takes the hair right away. I used my wet-dry shaver for the other parts, as I have no problems with the razor there.

Just some FYI if anyone else has sensitive skin as I do. Smooth and silky now....where is BD?

2. igor

Gold Member

If he ain't around, or you need a second opinion, well I am available:D

3. BassDude

BassDude New Member

You rang? :D

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Thanks for the info, FC! Not only do I occassionally have those bumps, but it's so incredibly hard to get a nice clean finish. I seem to have areas of "5-oclock shadow" :lol Once, though FRESHLY shaved, Thorn looked up at me and said, "Now I know what it's like to kiss a guy" :mad

I will try that VEET.

5. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

lols!

I tend to get stubble around the next day... or i can't shave close enough. && I almost always get bumps and such after shaving... it makes me think down there looks horrid after shaving and I am growing it out now to just trim for a bit.... Let it breath and feel better...

but I'll try that veet, it's never worked for me before, spesh on my legs so I dunno... does it depend on the type of hair you have? Thanks for the advice anyhow :)

6. igor

Gold Member

And you still let him go down there??:lol

7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Wouldn't that be 6 o' clock shadow? ;)

I don't mind a little stubble myself...it's kinda hot rubbing against your face. :brow I do like totally smooth, but I also like a little stubble, and I like neatly trimmed...about the only thing I don't like is a wild untamed tomato patch. :lol

I've been shaving/trimming myself too with an electric body trimmer. I keep the gonads and all the surrounding smoothly shaved, and leave a neatly trimmed patch on my mound (that's really course hair, and I *think* it would be stubble-ly to the point of being unpleasantly prickly...but, the jury is still out...I'll see which my lovely wife likes best). I've even started shaving my butt, and trimming my leg, arm, and chest hair so that I'm not such a fur-ball. :p I tell her I trim everywhere I'd like to have her mouth. :cool

And speaking of, shaved or at least closely trimmed skin is much more sensitive to touch AND it's much nicer to put your mouth on for either sex, IMHO. So, ladies if you want to get licked pretty much every time, keep it shaved or very shortly trimmed so we guys can snack without flossin'. :dgrin

BD

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

I've tried both Veet and Nair with horrible results each time. The stench, not all hair removed, and skin irritation/burning. And then the regrowth rate was even faster than with shaving.

Obviously results vary from one person to the next. I'm very glad it worked for you. I wasn't quite so lucky. :(

9. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Sorry for ya darling! The smell is yukky, but this new formula did not burn. Of course I didn't use in on the pink parts, those I can shave with no problem.....I can take the bikini waxing, and I have done it myself with strips, but that brazilian was a mean one!:brow

10. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

It's in a blue box. Probably can get it at Wal-Mart; I bought mine at Rite-Aid. As I told Heely, I didn't use it on the pink parts, and I shaved below, as that part never gives me a problem with the razor. There is still a little stubble, but nothing like with the razor..With summer in full 100 degree swing here I just could not take the alternative...a girl has gotta be smooth and bump free, with as least pain as possible!

Luv ya big bunches!

11. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

12. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

I've always figured that hair is there for some reason. I do like it somewhat trimmed though. A totally slick and hairless job could just be for once in a while. I wouldn't expect my gf to always have to keep it slick. Public hair can be very erotic!

13. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, I always get shaving bumps, and it sucks. My twat looks chicken-pocked. I usually stick to giving my pubes a neat trim, but I'll try the veet. I have very sensitive skin, so I hope it works out. Thanks for the advice.

14. bsxy420

Gold Member

i agree fc. veet is the best thing out on the market... it doesnt burn like nair and it also doesnt stink like nair.. i always tell anyone who asks about veet that its the best thing ive ever used.

15. pussycat69

Gold Member

I let him shave down below and I have no problems,soft as can be,but when I do it,it is horrible.I have only tried Veet on my legs.It seems to work ok.I prefer a razor though.
    Everyone is different.