Shaved pubic hair fetish?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Everett_Spair, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

So I was browsing the web finding some incredible erotic pictures of women with the sexiest of bushes.

Then I thought about how a lot of girls shave their pubic hair nowdays so I wanted to check out more about it in general and I tried to search online for "shaved pubic hair fetish" and various synonyms.
    Very oddly I didn't find anything of the sort. Like there wasn't a term for it.
    However when I searched for terms like "pubic hair fetish" I easily found what I was looking for.

This upsets me because how can the normal female body be considered a fetish?
    That simply doesn't work in my head.

Why have we come to a point where the normal body is considered a fetish?

On a sidenote I found one forum with a thread where a poster asked if guys like female pubic hair and pretty much everyone there went "gross!", "I hate hair in my mouth" and so on.
    I fortunately also found other stuff where guys liked it though so it's not all bad.

2. yahnro

yahnro Active Member

i guess so i perfer it sheaved i like it like that even i shave i guess i just feel more horny and it seems to be more clean but thats what i think even though i havent had sex but i think i have a pretty good idea what its like.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

A fetish is a sexual fixation for a certain item or characteristic.
    Mainstream behaviour such as shaving makes may have previously been considered fetish is no longer considered one as such.
    My personal experience is having been with hairy pussies for at least 40 years and always wishing for a smooth one may have been a kink back then but now surrounded with happily shaved ones seems perfectly normal and I would not wish to regress.
    Hairy under armpits and woolly arms and legs are also natural but needing those for sexual arousal would seem to me now as a fetish :shrug
    Similarly oral sex is now so mainstream that young folks these day would never believe that once it was seen as a deviant fetish.
    Anal sex is heading in the same direction albeit perhaps more slowly in general acceptance :eyes

4. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Yeah, I'd look at it like the changing of the tides.

5. taster7734

taster7734 Member

Pubic hair is one of the most hotly contested issues no matter what site I am on. And I am sure there are getting to be some knockdown drag out fights in real life on the topic. My women have always had hair and that is the way I want it. I doubt that I could date a woman who had lasered it all off. Nice soft curls is what turns me on.

6. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

redic prefers it to be shaved, i preffer him to be at least trimmed. a trimmed bush, perhaps, but not an out of control storm down there.

7. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

I like women to be as natural as possible. That includes everything from pubic hair to armpit hair and leg hair. I also prefer a woman who doesn't use makeup.
    The natural female body is a thing of beauty and I don't like to see it changed.

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

Very few men enjoy that. It's refreshing to see someone who does. That may only be because I'm currently going through a phase were I am wearing little to no makeup though. :p Seriously though, I prefer my ladies and men completely natural too.

9. LilBAM

Gold Member

This topic has always been a strange one to me. Shaved pubic hair on a woman is about the only unnatural thing I like. Just seems like something more appealing to me than a hairy pussy, though I can't be 100% sure right now. Otherwise, I don't mind things completely natural(and I particularly dislike makeup; I tend to find women more attractive without it on at all). For all I know, I could love hairy pussies and not even know it until I try it.

I can't even seem to fully understand why it is like that for me, why I like things completely natural outside of that. Hm. I used to like being shaved down there myself, but then I grew to just prefer being trimmed.

10. badfishster

badfishster New Member

I love a hairy pussy,completely Untrimmed for me. Just don't get the bald below thing myself.

11. Essene

Gold Member

A couple things:

Grooming, even in nature, is instinctual. While felines may lick excess fur from their bodies, humans, as more evolved entities, have the ability and the desire to do more. As such, I would contend that both shaving (grooming) and not shaving are both "natural" with regards to instinctual behavior. A lot of things occur in nature that aren't normal that would cause it to be "natural" based on the understanding that something that occurs in nature is thus natural (sentient evolutionary traits excluded). But a woman with a mustache is still a woman with a mustache. My point is that there are psycho-social norms that we consider natural and there are facets which concern occurrences in nature. The way we use the term "natural" is rather bastardized from what it should mean. Anything can be natural. Some women grow an excessive amount of pubic hair, others grow little to none due to their genetic precursors.

Because of the multiple definitions of the word "fetish" it can be used to depict an attraction to unshaved and/or unkempt pubic areas. What I have had issues with is when people say that they have a fetish for a certain class of people ex. an Asian fetish.

12. sabian

sabian New Member

wow!!!...that is my exact thought.. hahaha.. I love you!!!!! HOT!!! and SEXY!!!!

13. Mittimer

Gold Member

Why thank ya kindly, sir. ;)

Seriously though, I prefer a people to be comfortable. If you're comfortable being "natural" and not shaving, then so be it. I love hair. Don't get me wrong, I like a shaved or totally bald pussy once in a while too. I do not however enjoy shaved men...at all. It looks like an alien dangling about down there. lol The hair makes it seem more human.

14. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

hehehe, i might have to start calling redic's "Marvin" (the martian)

15. htoad

htoad Active Member

My Bunnie likes to be shaved. It started out as something I wanted her to try a few times. But she found it easier and more comfortable to be shaved, so she keeps it completely bare, every so often going to a light trim. One interesting thing is that she prefers me to keep my facial hair (mustache and goatee), she says it feels very nice against her when I'm eating her.

I stay natural but I don't get that hairy. She prefers me that way, she likes to play with the hair during our sex.

16. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Yeah, this is definitely a hot-button topic. Like so many things, it's preference, and not just of the other party. My first long-term GF was hairy. I didn't say anything and went with it, I wasn't going to make a big deal of it. I still enjoyed eating her pussy, but the fact of the matter was it was nearly impossible to keep the hairs out of my mouth and nose, and no matter what, the hair tends to keep odors/aromas, even after a good washing. It generally wasn't bad smells, but when you're down there for 15+ minutes, it starts to get old, to be honest.

So I suggested maybe shaving. She was all for it, had been curious but she was afraid of doing it herself, so we made a thing of it. I laid out a bunch of towels on the bad, got a pot of really warm water and some shave gel and shaved her with my mach 3. It was a fun experience, and of course it led to me eating her out. After the fact though she loved it. She loved the way it looked, the way it felt. All that hair hides a lot of skin, both from the air, and of course touch. It's especially sensitive to these things after it hasn't been shaved for awhile.

I myself shave my balls. I used to shave the sack and the "brow" but I've been lazy for a long time and let the brow grow unchecked these days. Hard to shave well when you've got a FUPA. >_> That said, I like the way my balls feel when shaved. Smooth skin feels better, and the sensations are much better while masturbating, etc. with no hairs in the way to make it somewhat like rubbing sandpaper across the skin. Coarse hairs do not feel sexy. Sorry, it's the truth.

So yeah. Debate the finer points of pubic hair all we will, it's still going to come down to the interests of the owner of the genitalia, and their sexual partner(s). (I know, completely obvious point :p )

17. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

I'm all for choice and preference.

The problem is that there is a cultural pressure now that female = hairlessness (except the head).
    Young girls who start to grow hair feel that they have to shave their armpits, legs and even vagina in order to be female. Personally I have a huge problem with that.

18. 33stack

Gold Member

I like a hairy pussy. I never had the desire for a pre- puberty aged girl. I want a woman. Women have pubic hair. Little girls don't. Simple as that.

19. losixxx

losixxx Member

I like it either shaved, or trimmed very short

20. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Well, I have to admit, I have no idea if my preferences are based on what I was raised in or not. I don't much care if a woman has arm hair as long as it's not like mine or worse. Armpit hair I really am not sure about. The idea of it doesn't immediately bother me, I know that much. Hairy legs would bug me. Caressing hairy legs would just feel wrong. In general hairiness is a masculine trait. Most hetero men don't want a masculine woman I presume. So I don't fault them for preferring a woman to have no leg, arm, or armpit hair really. I'm not sure I see a cultural push towards shaven vaginas either. While it's definitely the in thing, lots of models still sport full rugs or variations of a theme rather than go completely smooth shaven. That there is a choice is still there.

That said I do think it should always be impressed upon people that ones personal preference is most important. Obviously it helps a lot to take into account ones significant other's preferences as well and compromise, but nobody should exactly have to make a choice under pressure/duress solely to make another happy. Frankly it's a tough thing there as there are so many factors. I'll use myself for instance. If my SO didn't want to shave, I'm not going to be a dick about it. However, I'm also not going to be as excited or inclined to want to go down, and probably not have an interest in spending as much time there. It's not a matter of being vengeful, it's just a side-effect of the SO's choice to not shave vs. my lack of interest in unshaven vagina that will have to be accounted for and accepted. It would work exactly the same in reverse if my SO didn't like me having all or any hair on my sack/brow and I let it grow anyway, I couldn't get upset if she didn't want to go down on me as often or as long. It is what it is.

That's an incredibly illogical way of putting things, and it's offensive as well. My preference for a woman to have a shaved pubic region has nothing to do with a "desire for a pre- puberty aged girl." I imagine it's the same for most guys. A woman with no pubic hair is still a woman. Please think a bit before blurting garbage.

#20 Texas_Red, Feb 2, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2013