[Ask a Guy] Shaved or Natural Pussy

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by SexyDiva100, Aug 31, 2013.

1. SexyDiva100

SexyDiva100 Member

I currently have and unshaven pussy. I have had a shaven one in the past. Shaved Clean. I kinda like the "natural" look, at this point in time it's working for me.

My last BF said that a shaven pussy makes him want to suck it and a hairy pussy makes him want to fuck it........

What do you all think, any preferences?

2. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I prefer shaven or trimmed. I hate having hair going up my nose. I really enjoy doing the shaving or trimming.

3. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

I prefer trimmed or shaven as well it is just easier to eat them out as johnny said.

But natural is not terrible I wouldn't turn up my nose if you know what I mean Miss Diva :dgrin

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

I honestly prefer natural but will shave/trim because my guy likes it. I like a lady who keeps it natural but clean. If it gets to be a crazy forest down there, take some scissors to it and snip snip snip a bit. :)

5. SexyDiva100

SexyDiva100 Member

I agree.....

@Vampire Raver-------anytime you get hungry for some "au natural", I'm here !

6. wetness1

Gold Member

I prefer shaven.. or a nice landing strip

7. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I prefer shaved best, trimmed next. Just not a fan of having to keep hair out of my mouth and away from the rest of my face when I am down there. I also find it more aesthetically pleasing, and it feels nicer on the hands.

8. Trond

Gold Member

I like both actually. A nice trimmed triangle is often very sexy, but a clean shaven pussy can be awfully cute :)

9. JonJo

Gold Member

I much prefer natural, trimmed if she tends to be 'bushy' but shaved looks exactly what it is un-natural.

Cannot get my head round why guys shave either, what is that about?
    And don't tell me hygiene - soap and water takes care of that. If you have to shave for hygiene reasons then you ain't washing enough.

10. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Actually hygiene is a part of it, albeit small. Hair helps keep bacteria that cause odors, as well as holding onto said odors. No hair == less for bacteria to breed in and nothing to hold odor. Proper bathing mostly deals with this, but not entirely.

Other reasons which have even more to do with it is the feel. Frankly, I like the way my balls feel when shaved. It feels better to have them touched and handled, both by myself when masturbating, or by another. It's also a matter of if you like having your balls licked/sucked, some women aren't keen on a mouth full of hairy balls. Trimming the "brow" is a different thing, being touched up there isn't as big a part, it would mostly be for the person providing oral if they don't want thatch to the nose ever time they take the cock in. Here I would imagine just trimming would be sufficient since complete skin bare shaving provides little aesthetic value, but it's really up to the person with said parts and his partners.

11. uncut72590

uncut72590 Member

I like it all but prefer natural. I love the soft hair caressing my fsce wen I eat a girl out, as well as it helps keep her scents in cuz I LOVE the smell of pussy! I really like the appearance of it as well and i donkt kno y. But for me I prefer natural unshaven, trimmed up if necessary, pussy! Yum yum yum!

12. guyinsetx

guyinsetx New Member

I haven't had some natural in forever. Idk why but it sounds so good right now

13. vKane

vKane New Member

I like it all but prefer natural the best. Nice to change it up though and I love the feel of my wife's bare pussy against my face when going down. Much easier to lick, suck, and nip the circumference/outer labia and provide stimulation that is tough to do when the area is covered in hair. We also particularly enjoy the "pussy slide tease" as a part of long drawn out foreplay before intercourse and you have to shave to prevent the hair from being ripped out from the movement. Once shaved however we have to keep it up as she has somewhat course hair and turns into a porcupine while it grows back in.

14. OverSinged

Gold Member

So long as she keeps it under control about as well as I keep mine under control, I'm happy.

15. Meow

Meow Member

See, even ascessysit likes hairy pussy. Good boy.
    I love hairy pussy, it makes a woman.
    When I see a shaved pussy I just think "when do we put the diaper back on".... How gross is that. Women have hair there for a reason, it is to show that she is mature and ready for sex, so the more hair there is the better. This craze for shaved/waxed pussy is going to come to an end soon and then we can have real women back in our beds again.
    Sorry but it is just my take on the subject...I don't mean to offend if I did.

16. CaramelLady

I am trimmed. Sorry but shaving clean presents unique problems to some African Americans. Additionally some of the creams, etc. are skin irritants to me.

For now I will stick with trimming...

17. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Had it all ways and find that neatly trimmed is best.

xx

18. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Clean with a little tuff on the topside. Wifey's inner parts are darkish already due to her hertiage so it makes a cool set with color and hair. We love oral so clean makes for better muching.

19. armadillo

Gold Member

I've only eaten one pussy, my ex-gfs, she was trimmed. I guess that's what I prefer, completely bald just isn't as sexy to me as some hair. But on the other hand, a big bush is not as attractive to me.

20. Eli

Eli New Member

I like nice clean shaven pussy personally