Sharing your own cum

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by John, Apr 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John

John New Member

My wife gets turned on by sucking up my whole load and then kissing me and letting it flow into my mouth. When she's kissing me while she does this, I can just see her sexual energy exploding. She doesn't do this every time (once every 4 or 5 times) because she says she likes to "surprise" me. I have to say that it turns me on thinking about whether she's going to do this or not. I'm not gay, but she's also told me that it would be a turn-on for her to see me give a BJ to another guy. She loves inserting a fake cock into my mouth while she sits on my real one. I guess this is payback for all the times that I said I'd like to see her with another girl. I have no desire for anal sex (either giving or taking), but I'm intreagued about experiencing what my wife thinks is so exciting about giving a BJ.

Do any of you guys out there ever share your own cum with your wife/GF? Have they ever expressed a desire to watch you give a BJ to someone? Have you had similar fantasies? I'm not sure exactly how to handle this situation.

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I've never shared it like you describe, but tasting a little of it on her lips/in her mouth is fine -- I like it. I don't think I'd have a problem if she "surprised" me with more than normal.

As for giving a guy a bj, no way in hell! If you're inclined to do so, I'd say you're homosexually inquisitive. If you're not, don't do something that goes against who you are. Fantacies are often best left as fantacies only.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.