Sharing with friends

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Bretright, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Bretright

Bretright New Member

I need some advice. I was in the hot tub with my wife and her super hot friend Sheila the other night and my wife goes in to get some wine. Sheila moves to the other side of the hot tub and notices one of the jets. She pauses in front of it and i realize that she is pleasuring herself. I said go ahead, my wife loves those too. She proceeds to moan in pleasure so i get up behind her and rub her nipples. We didnt have sex but i almost came at the thought of it. She finished just in time for my wife to come back outside and we never spoke of it again. I know sheila wants to do me and she thinks my wife is hot, how do i tell my wife i want a threesome?

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

well, don't tell her that story.

first off, do you even think your wife would entertain the idea of a threesome?

3. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

What the hell were you doing playing around with your wife's friend? Do you already have an open marriage or something?

First you need to tell her about your encounter in the hottub..honesty is the root of a good marriage. Once she recovers from that, then you can broach the subject with her. Like SWL said, do you know that your wife would even want a threesome?

Oh, and welcome to :sf

4. IloveSex415

IloveSex415 New Member

Sheila and your wife must be ok with open relationships/marriages? And we know you are.. I think we need more info here.

5. nyxx

nyxx New Member

first step would be talking about it, and no, don't just say 'i want to 3some'. get into a conversation about trying new things and then eventually in mention it and see how she reacts. good luck

6. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

make sure ur wifes ok with a threesome first, you might have to do a mfm first to get her comfortable with the idea if she isnt already, and for no reason what so ever mention her friend untill it is time to decide who to do it with if ur wife agrees to do it.

7. backcheck64

Gold Member

Guess I'm strange, I don't want to fuck any other woman than my wife. I wouldn't care if she had her fun with the jet, but as for other activities, no thanks.

8. Trond

Gold Member

:eyesTo quote Frasier: "Mercy! What is a boy to do?":D

But yes, we need some more info here. The fact that you were all in the hot tub together could indicate that your wife is open to suggestions. Your behavior was a bit "sneaky" though. How do you think your wife would have reacted if she saw you playing with her friend's nipples? (I am actually asking, not pointing fingers here)

9. nurseharley

Gold Member

oh no, no no.

that was meant as sarcasm, more of a...."well if you REALLY want her to say yes..."

either way i don't think he should bring it up anyway. i think the OP mostly just wants to fuck this woman and justify it by having his wife there

10. sinner

sinner New Member

I'm little like backcheck. I wouldn't wnat sex with anyone but my wife. I feel temptation all the time. I believe that any entanglement even if your wife is "open" to it will lead to disaster. BTW I also believe that you are already on the road. Ladies please correct me if I'm wrong but sooner or later your wife and her friend will talk about what happened. Woman seem to talk about everything.

11. nurseharley

Gold Member

i don't think so. although it all depends on the woman but if she's the type that would like take it further with him, she'll keep it a secret from the wife.

12. sinner

sinner New Member

I'm starting to feel sorry for the wife in this story. It would suck to have a friend who wants to fuck your SO.

13. nurseharley

Gold Member

i wouldnt care if my friends wanted to fuck my boyfriend/husband, just as long as he doesn't want to fuck them too.

14. Trond

Gold Member

Yes, she seems to be just as "sneaky" as the OP.

15. sinner

sinner New Member

Good luck with that. I don't believe there are many guys out there like Backcheck. I may not fool around with my wifes friends but it doesn't mean I don't want too. We men are bad bad people. If you find one you can trust hang on to him. And watch out for your friends anyway.

16. nurseharley

Gold Member

wanting to and actually doing so are totally different things. maybe i should have said as long as he doesn't act on it. obviously guys are going to be attracted to other women and thats fine, we can't change that. i dont have very many close girl friends (imagine that) but the ones i do have, i wouldnt have to worry about.

with that being said.....i did offer one of my ex's a chance to have a ffm threesome with me and one of my good friends, but at the end of the day he didnt want to do it because he didnt feel it would be right even though he was attracted to her and it was something i was ok with.

i think you're not giving men enough credit. there are plenty of good ones out there, the OP just isn't a great example.

and to all the guys out there who are thinking of fucking their wife's/girlfriend's friend behind their back
    [​IMG]

17. sinner

sinner New Member

18. Trond

Gold Member

You know, this sounds just like a friend of mine who seems to have some strange guilt issues. Is it humor or have complaints from "girlfriends past" actually gotten to you? With my friend, it is not humor, and I feel a bit sorry for him.

#18 Trond, Jan 24, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
  19. Trond

Gold Member

somewhatlovely: and I will be watching you watching me.

I thought about such things many times, although probably not with my wife's friends. The thing is, my wife and I don't function well sexually. She is just not interested. She knows it's a problem, and I have frankly been more willing to talk about it than she has. Will I someday be unfaithful to her? Maybe. Would I also dive into a burning building to get her out? In a heartbeat.

20. sinner

sinner New Member

Its totally guilt. I have never had sex with anyone outside of a monogamous relationship. I have been true to my wife for 23 years now. I have never so much as touched the small of a woman's back in an affectionate manner since I started dating her. She is the love of my life. Why would cease to exist without her.

I have known many married couples over these many years and seen many break up unfortunately. By far the majority break up because the man can't keep his dick in his pants. This is not to say that women never cheat, they do. It is not to say that ther aren't other reasons that these marriages break up. There are. It is just my opinion that men often put sex before many more important things. Look at recent history alone. How many men have screwed. Bill clinton. Elliott spitzer. Tiger woods. The list is long with men and not nearly as long with women. Men are the ones historically who rape pillage and burn. Oh rape there's a concept. How many women are guilty of rape? I could go on but this is just my opinion.

Guilt? Yes. I feel guilt. And all of the temptations I feel all the sins I commit are none of your business. And I will not easily share them except to recognize that my participation on these forums is incongruent with my feelings about my responsibility to my wife. Please don't judge me for that. I judge myself. In the meantime sex should be fun.

Back to OP's problem. I think he is being tempted to do something that he would
    end up being sorry for. I think his actions have consequences that he needs to consider. If he considers them and decides to go for it my lascivious side would love to read about the results.