Sharing wife with another man.?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Dts90, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Dts90

Gold Member

Hey everyone. I know this topic is good and bad for everyone.

Me and the wife have been discussing the natural (how to spice things up). We've been together for quite a while and have been trying a lot of new things but need a refresh.

Surprisingly we've both brought up having sort of an open relationship. Or experimenting with a threesome. She's mostly for the open thing because then she'd just be going off with 1 person = less pressure and a little more surprise involved.

I'm not asking for comments on our personal decision. I've been as much a promoter of the idea as she has come up with it. We both love each other very much and trust each other and just need a refresh....

My question is for her. She wants to find someone safe. But preferably someone she doesn't know and someone that will be patient with her.

How should I go about finding this person for her?

2. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

it was easy for me I have neighbors that swing and have parties that I go to,and I also go to swing clubs with them sometimes, always with my girlfriend,
    if you personally don't know anyone to do this with, I would look up swing clubs in your area, the ones I have been to are really nice and a lot of nice people go to them,
    If either of you are the jealous type I would say don't do it.

3. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

I have known a few couples in open relationships over the years. One thing i see consistently is dont go for friends. No secrets, if the other ask, tell him-her and be honest. Are you or so jealous? If so dont. Swing clubs were where these folks talked about going, but use caution. You dont want the disease there is no cure for. But above all else, and despite all th e diffrences in the folks i have met, this one is always the top rule. Take time for eachother. Wether that is date night, family night or whatever, always take out some time just for you all. If you loose that this could turn out worse than you want.

12barblues and ply like this.
  4. albigperve

albigperve New Member

hi im al im 24 male from dillon sc if you e mail me at albigperv@mail.com we can chat about this i love moms and milfs if you will let me ill start talking to her soon

5. travis beck

Gold Member

We found a couple of guys on Craigslist. After a few guys, we decided to stop as it was causing issues and I got jealous. I think she is still seeing one guy behind my back. Be very careful. Initially, it most certainly is a great enhancement to your routine sex life. I wish you luck.

HotForHoney likes this.
  6. Joboo6

Gold Member

It's a slippery slope. The wife and I had a experience that wasn't planned or even thought about by me but when it presented its self she was very eager. She had only been with two guys before me. Without going into great detail there was a guy at our house for the w/e. We got a little drunk and she got very loose. She showed him her tits and I went along with it without thinking. She became very confident and she let him feel them which he did and next thing I know she's talking me into doing this. He was pretty well hung and I'm not. In a matter of minutes he is doing her right in front of me and she was absolutely loving what he was doing to her. This was Friday night and we were a bit intoxicated so big deal until Saturday morning and I awake to find her in the guest room with him and they're going at it again. He did her three times the night before and I don't ever remember us having a night like that and then having sex again the next morning. Since that time she became much more confident and also more into size. I had never heard her even mention penis size before this. I'm pretty sure since this encounter she has had others. About a year later we were getting estimates for some home repairs and one of the guys that came out was clearly hung. Everytime he squatted or positioned himself where his khakis tightened you could see the outline of his penis. I noticed it right away and I'm sure she did and of course that's the contractor she wanted. So there I am gone all day and she is there with him. So then what, his girlfriend shows up at our house upset because his helpers have been teasing her about him fucking the lady of the house. She denied it but I have never believed her. I feel if she hadn't had sex with the guy before she wouldn't have developed a desire for a larger penis.

7. Lizzie73

Verified Gold Member

Have you asked her about it?

ply likes this.
  8. Lizzie73

Verified Gold Member

I'll be honest... The idea of this turns me on like crazy, but it also scares me--in a number of ways.

9. albigperve

albigperve New Member

well im a nice guy ... im 24 slim and i'm not all that strong im in a bad spot right now but if you want to chat about things ill be glad to

10. Dts90

Gold Member

Us too. I want her to be happy and remain happy. As does she want me to be. We're dedicated to each other. But sometimes life becomes repetitive and we just need a quick dose of freshness.

travis beck likes this.
  11. rockypeak

Gold Member

uh here's what I don't get. It seems to me that men compete for women. When you find one that thinks you are worthy of sharing her goodies with, you wanna invite another guy in to share? Call me insecure, but the risk of her liking the new guys act more than your tired old act is too great just to spice things up a bit...Just saying..

Coffee and lkg4f like this.
  12. Joboo6

Gold Member

My wife and I enjoyed our MFM years ago and talked about other opportunities. Then we had kids and moved to a large Texas city and made many new friends. The closest ones brought up the subject when they were having a pool/spa built. They told of some friends they had prior, two couples that decided to go at each other one night in the hot tub. They told how one couple split up almost immediatly after and when I asked about the other couple they said they weren't sure, thought they moved away. I love my wife but she never caught on that night. I told her they were fishing and she didn't believe me. I played golf with the husband on occasion and as soon as I brought it up during a round he quickly let me know how much he wanted my wife. I told him he would have to seduce her, I wasn't going to be the one to convince her. I wasn't very attracted to his wife but I certainly would have gone along. He said they were very reluctant since the last couple couldn't handle it, I didn't let on that we had been there before. After telling the wife we felt to much risk having young kids, their grown now though.

ply likes this.
  13. hockeynerd

hockeynerd Member

This is something that we have talked about on many occasions. She has a fantasy about experiencing an MFM so she can have both ends filled at once. She is very orally talented and loves doggy so I have tried to arrange this for her. Believe it or not, after offering the opportunity to a guy that we both trusted, he flaked out on us. It's not quite as easy to arrange as we both originally expected.

We have also attempted to arrange a FMF. We had a woman that we agreed upon (after she started the flirting and insinuations) and thought we had everything set. That one didn't work out either. Flaked out on us at the last minute. We never imagined it would be this difficult!

sogoodfeelin and ply like this.
  14. travis beck

Gold Member

Have you done it yet?

15. travis beck

Gold Member

Have you tried this yet? It is fun, but jealousy does step in quickly.

16. travis beck

Gold Member

What scares you about it? What about your husband?