Sharing Sexual FANTASIES about my wife

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Adventurer, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Adventurer

Gold Member

Okay. Since Im not getting a lot of chatter/discussion in my ongoing thread ( http://www.sexualforums.com/38979-looking-to-talk-about-my.html ) I figured I would post a couple of my fantasies here.

So this will probably be another ongoing thread where I'll post from time to time.
    Please feel free to comment.

Fantasy of mine:
    My wife and I are at a beach (or some place semi-public but not crowded).... She is wearing something without a belt or buckles...like bikini bottoms or stretchy shorts...

We walk up to a guy...probably a good looking fellow... And I ask him, "Can I show you something?"
    "Sure." He's curious...
    So I reach down and pull just the front of my wife's bottoms down exposing her sweet little shaved mounds to him.
    My wife doesn't speak.
    I let him have a good look.
    "What do you think?"
    Allow him to comment.
    "You want to feel her? Go ahead and touch her." I assure him its okay.
    He reaches down and touches my wife's exposed soft lips.
    I let him feel her real good His fingers caressing her little mounds of flesh.
    "Feel up inside" I'd tell him.
    He sticks his figures up inside my wife. Feeling her wetness.
    My wife's little fuck box being probed by this man.
    I imagine he'd compliment. "very nice" or something like that.
    I'd thank him for giving me a moment of his time. Then we'd part ways.

Then I'd have to take my wife somewhere and fuck her good after that.

Please feel free to comment! :)

#1 Adventurer, Feb 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013
    unodos and KinkyDread like this.
  2. lovethewife

lovethewife New Member

Sounds interesting. My wife and I talk about her dancing with others while I sit back and watch as they grind. Then the guy slips a hand under her skirt. Fingering her.

KinkyDread likes this.
  3. 12barblues

Gold Member

So.....uh, what beach do you guys hang out a again?....I've been thinking about a beach trip....

4. Adventurer

Gold Member

Interesting. And wives should "always" go commando for easy access anyway. ;)

Hahah! Nice. :D

5. igor

Gold Member

I totally fail to see the fantasy to see my wife being with another guy for any reason.

6. Adventurer

Gold Member

And I can't argue with ya. The way you feel about it seems right to me. And yet... For some reason I have this and similar fantasies.
    I can't explain the appeal, I don't understand it... It just does for some reason.

Id personally love to have someone explain it to me.

But in the meantime I'm glad for a place to share them. :)

I'll share another soon.

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

In my opinion.......Part of it is a domination thing. Because your actually very much in charge of everything in that fantasy. You have complete control of her. She submits and does exactly what you want her to ( in standing there being groped by a stranger) ...and you have control of the other man as well...telling him what to do and not letting him do any more than that. Then you can flip it around in your head and tell yourself that she enjoyed it " a little too much" ....and now you have to punish her for being a slut....
    I dunno, I think it's quite an interesting fantasy with a bunch of mental " angles" that could be played out....

8. losixxx

losixxx Member

I have to agree with igor hear I realy see no pleasure or the fantasy...Dom/Sub for me if shes out there and wants to go rub or anything like that then she go home with him.

Why not do a scene where you are the other guy but its still between you and her. Your the one picking her up at the bar you have the bar location but not realy a specific time clothing etc... You could bust out the old threads you havent wore since your first date with her or buy something new.

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Two respondents have missed the point altogether but as always 12BB has not.
    I fully concur with his analysis and conclusions yet could never apply the same to my own circumstances as likewise the other two obviously feel just as strongly.

10. Adventurer

Gold Member

Thanks 12bb,

Boy, that sure does sound pretty correct. (with the exception of the punishment part maybe). In all my fantasies about my wife and another guy, I basically have complete control over the situation, and she just goes along with what I say in it.

Yeah... I like that!
    "Wife... I want you to take your cloths off so 'he' can have a look at you."
    Or, "Wife, please lay down and spread your legs for him. You can fuck her now."
    But it'd have to be someone I trust in my fantasies.

I'll post another reoccurring fantasy of mine soon.

11. Anotherday

Gold Member

Bingo

12. CuriousHubby

CuriousHubby New Member

Advent, Ive been following your threads for awhile now and every time I read one of your posts or replys to someone I feel like we are really pretty close in our opinions.

I fantasize alot about my wife and another man and have gone as far as having my b/f give her a couple erotic massages.

Nothing major happened between them but I will say that watching her and him in the moment rubbing each other was a BIG turn-on for me but afterwards when i had time to think about it my emotions started to get the best of me.

So I talked to Wifey about it and we came to a similar conclusion as you and 12bar, I think it has alot to do with power.

13. lovethewife

lovethewife New Member

Curious.... do you ever see it going further?

14. Adventurer

Gold Member

Me?
    No... we would not do it for real. For moral reasons, otherwise we probably would. Well...I'd want to anyway...not sure about the wifey. :)
    But one time she did say that looking through some pictures I used to have on the computer made her feel aroused. (by the women?) That was cool to hear.

The thought of my wife having sex with another attractive woman is definitely appealing. Their breast pressed against each other's breast, kissing each other, whimpering and moaning as they probe each other's orifices. :phat

Oh hell yeah!

While my wife can be a little sex kitten in bed...she is very strict (a little too much someties) about what she feels is right and wrong. So she wouldnt have sex with another, even with my consent or desire for her to.
    Maybe that's part of the reason it's so appealing to me.

But its also the reason I dont really dare share some of my fantasies with her. For fear they'd offend her sense of morals and hurt her feelings or something.

But I can't complain too much. For a girl that will let me fuck her any time I want basically, morning, noon, or night, or all three... I cant complain too much at all. ;)

But its been nice to have this place to express them. :)

15. lovethewife

lovethewife New Member

I can relate. My wife and I have talked about her being with another woman and she has card blanche anytime anywhere anyone.

. We haven't done it but she has absolutely flirted and dance with other guys while she's been out with her friends I came home to tell me about it and it was very very very hot

16. 12barblues

Gold Member

I have a similar arrangement with sluttyfairy....she has the green light anytime, as long as its a female.....the only " rule" if you will, is that she has to tell me about it immediately upon seeing me or speaking to me afterwards....
    I mean....that only fair , right?....:D

17. Adventurer

Gold Member

Watching would be more fun. ;)

18. Ashlee41293

Ashlee41293 New Member

If I was your wife... I would just be happy I pop in your fantasy at all.

19. Adventurer

Gold Member

Thanks Ashlee!

20. Adventurer

Gold Member

Sorry I haven't posted here in this thread in a while... I've been busy keeping my blog updated....

So here is another fantasy of mine...

I often fantasize about my best friend fucking my wife.

I know to some, that would not be of interest but me...I'd LOVE to seem him ram her cunt doggie style, and hear her moan while he fucks her hard.
    I want to look into her eyes ask he thrusts his dick in and out out of her. I want to see her tits sway from the impact of this thrusts into her. And then, I want watch his face as he explodes his cum inside my wife's hot pussy.

This is just a fantasy of mine. Nothing we would actually do. But I'd love to share this fantasy with my wife. I'm just not sure she would approve. ;)