Sharing panties

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by Optimus875, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Optimus875

Optimus875 Member

Ok so let's see if this works, it seems a lot of guys (myself very much included) like to wear women's underwear, how many guys share this fetish with their partners, post pics up of you wearing panties with your partner (no solo shots I'm sure there are other threads for that)

Here's one of me and my wife to get started with

Attached Files:

phish and NJBimm like this.
  2. Optimus875

Optimus875 Member

Was hoping for a few more responses lol .... Or is it just me being perverted

3. Jaynel1961

Jaynel1961 New Member

I love wearing them, what even better is wearing a pair that just came off of a women. I've had this fetish since boyhood. I can't shar with wife. She'd clobber me with a stick, probably accuse me of having a mental condition and I'd get no supper. That being said send me your panties. Bikini style, nylon, size 6 will do . Lol.
    Lol, I wrote that in just a slap happy tired mood just for fun but the more I think about it it would be cool. Sleep well
    Jay

4. Jaynel1961

Jaynel1961 New Member

Damn, I envy you two. I wish my wife would be as creative as you guys. To share like you have in your photos. Your both beautiful. She so conventional. But I love her, and she smells like flowers and tastes like candy. (Gummi-bears)