Sharing Her With My Best Friend: Anal Voyer (New Version) COMMENTS APPRECIATED

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Adventurer, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Adventurer

Gold Member

Hi,
    Please leave feedback. I am REALLY interested in your thoughts on this story. Even if it's just to simply say that you like, love, or hate it.

Improved! I know I posted an almost identical story to this previously. But I wasn't satisfied with it, so I made some tweeks and changes to improve it. :) I like it a LOT better now, and even found a gif to go with it!

This fantasy is one of my favorite to play, my best friend fucking my wife. I have all sorts of versions of it. I hope you'll enjoy!

Like this story? Want me to post more stories? Please let me know! I have various fantasies floating around in my head, but it takes work and time to write them down. The more feedback I get, the more I'm encouraged to do so. [​IMG]

I especially like to hear what people think about the stories I write. Which parts do you like best? Have similar fantasies? What might make it better? Anything you didn't like about it? I'd love to hear! (And I'll try to respond to comments)

So, PLEASE, let me know what you think! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

“Is everything okay?” My wife asked Ted over her shoulder.

My best friend had pulled out of her pussy for a moment; his cock was slick with my wife's juices. I had given him permission to fuck her. He and I figured we would share her while we stayed at his house for the week.

“Everything’s fine, Jenna” he assured her.

My best buddy looked over at me and pointed to Jenna’s pretty pink anus questioningly. I nodded my “okay.” I had made sure Jenna had cleaned herself thoroughly before hand because I had planned myself to have anal sex with her after Ted was done. I guess he was going to beat me to it. Ted grabbed some lube from the arm of the couch and squeezed some into his hand.

My wife was completely naked on the armless sofa, down on her elbows and knees, her rear-end facing Ted. Ted kneeled behind her; He had been fucking her doggy-style, and I had a wonderful side-view of the whole event.

He put some lube on his dick, and then on her hole.

“Wait, what are you doing?” Jenna asked with alarm feeling his fingers spread the lube on her rim.

“I am going to ass fuck you, Beautiful,” he stated nonchalantly.

Jenna quickly rose up on her knees.

“No, that wasn’t part of the deal,” she protested.

He firmly pushed her back down onto her elbows.

“It is now. Alex just gave me permission. Relax, it will be fun.”

He grabbed her ass, and pressed his head against her bud. “Get ready.”

“Ted, no…!” she began to protest again.

Too late. Ted’s head penetrated her rim as he pushed his cock all the way into her body. Jenna let out a grunt as her ass took him in, her face contorted in tension.

She had been fucked in the ass plenty of times before by me, but I usually took a little more time with it. Ted had just plowed right in. And by the sound Jenna had made and the look on her face, she hadn't quite been ready to be penetrated back there.

Ted began thrusting. Jenna let out a few more grunts as she adjusted to the sensation of Ted’s cock ramming her up the ass. The tension in her face faded as she did.

“Relax, Hon. Relax and go with it,” I said assuring her.

She obeyed. Her body relaxed as she accepted her situation. She would enjoy it more now. She was being fucked in the ass. There was nothing but for her to relax know she was pleasing her master.

Sitting comfortably in a nearby chair—facing their profile, I watched Ted’s balls smack against Jenna’s pussy with each thrust. He began building momentum. His thrusts became faster, more powerful. I watched her breasts rock each time he slammed into her, pounding her ass; her nipples graced the cushion every so often as they swayed. She moaned; he rammed her harder, faster.

Jenna let out a whimper. Her pussy was being denied its own satisfaction. I imagined her loins burned with desire to be fucked again. Her pussy wanted his cock; jealous, if it could be, of the attention her ass was getting, deprived of the sensation; longing to be fucked Once again.

“Please?” Came her small plea.

Jenna couldn’t deny the pleasure she was feeling, but she yearned for more; She reached down between her legs and began fingering her clit—giving her pussy at least part of the sensation it so craved.

In just a few seconds, Jenna began to wail with each thrust of Ted’s cock into her backside.

“OH! OH! AH! AH! OH!” She moaned so loud, I knew Ted’s neighbours could probably hear.

Ted relentlessly pounded away. His balls continuously making a smacking sound against her wet pussy. Suddenly, with a final powerful thrust, he let out a moan of his own. He blew, filling her tube with his hot cum.

He held it there; his shaft still impaling her ass as it pulsed, emptying its last few squirts into her body. He held himself inside her a moment longer, letting their bodies relax. Ted gently traced a line down her back with his finger; arriving at her cheeks, he gave them a good feel.

Ted looked over to me. “Mmm, wow! That felt good, man,” he said. “Thanks!”

He was still rubbing her ass cheeks, his cock still inside Jenna while she continued to rest on her elbows. Ted had a huge smile on his face.

“She’s nice and tight," he said giving her a couple more small thrusts as he spoke the words. "Feels great man! Thanks again! This is going to be a great week!”

Remaining inserted, Ted looked down at Jenna, and giving her ass a playful little slap he added, “The three of us are going to have a blast, Beautiful!”

Jenna smiled, "Mm-hm. I'll be happy to let you both enjoy my body and do to me whatever you like during our stay, just give me more of a warning next time, please."

"Consider her your personal toy while we are here, bro," I confirmed.

He gave her on more little pump, then finally Ted withdrew his cock.

“Hold that position Jenna.”

Again Jenna obeyed. She stayed on her elbows and knees, her back arched, her pretty pink parts exposed for the taking. Ted and I watched as his white fluid trickled out of her hole and down to her pussy. It was done. Ted had fucked my wife. He had even left his hot spunk in her most private of parts.

Ted rubbed her ass.

“Good girl,” he said giving her a pat on her rear.

“Yes,” I agreed standing up and removing my briefs.

My cock sprung out, hard and ready.

“Now it’s my turn.”

Mb91 and Stormlover712 like this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Wow!!! That was really good.

Just a note.... Some people (Ginger) might not get past the gif. Next time put it at the end :)

Adventurer likes this.
  3. ginger

Gold Member

nice gif :p

Adventurer and HotForHoney like this.
  4. Mikey22

Gold Member

That was good, Keep it up!

5. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Very nice. And I am not huge on anal sex. I love the submissive/dominant way you go about it. Someone else is taking her but it's your decision. I have had fantasies something like this. And I love how you end on " to be continued. ..by me! " . Good stuff. And a real turn on.

6. Adventurer

Gold Member

Thanks HFH! I am glad you enjoyed it! I certainly enjoyed writing it. ;) haha
    At first I didn't know what you meant about getting past the gif, then it hit me. lol. Could shoot myself in the foot there if the person has too much fun with the gif! lol

Doh! haha... Well, I hope you eventually got to the story. ;)

Thanks Mikey22, Glad you liked it!

Awesome comment! Thank you! I love hearing what people think about the story. Yeah, my wife and I have only played at the very outter edges of dominance/submissive, and even then, only lightly. But I think its something we may explore more someday. I doubt we will ever be using leashes and whips, but I'd definitely like to explore certain aspects of dom/sub more. (the ordering of sexual acts, maybe light play spanking) And I could see my wife also being into it as well. (Actually planning to work on the spanking part if I can work up the nerve)

Actually, now that I am thinking about it... we DID sort of try it once. She had on a blind fold and we used a rope or a leash around her neck. If I recall her hands were tied behind her back as well, and an improv "dildo" was used. But it didnt end up being our thing. But I think we could definitely get into the "master/slave" ordering commands part of it for certain. :)

Anyway, I digress...

Thank you very much for the comment! Very encouraging. I am sort of practicing to become a writer. So all feedback helps. :)

Mb91, Doitagain and HotForHoney like this.
  7. Stormlover712

Stormlover712 Member

8. Stormlover712

Stormlover712 Member

very good. got me excited!!!! keep up the writing!!!!...

Adventurer likes this.