Sharing Her III

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by TG12, Jun 19, 2014.

1. TG12

TG12 Member

This was originally the second half of the second story I posted. I split it to keep the length down. I hope you all have as much fun reading it as I did recalling and writing it!

The next time it occurred, it was almost the same scenario. The difference was that this time he was in the back (she having decided to be coy and play hard to get) and she in the front. I leaned over and “accidentally” released her seatbelt, and when I bent over to get it, hit the release button that tilted her seat back. I grabbed her hands, held them together and pulled them over her head. I told him to grab her wrists and hold them , keeping her arms pinned. I leaned down again and kissed her, long and deep, then unfastened her bra. “You’ve been a bad girl, a real cock tease tonight. Now your going to have to be nice to us to make up for it” I said to her. She is a complete sub, and roleplay excites her.
    “You’ve been leering at them all night” I said to him, “So go ahead, see if they are as nice as you remember”.
    He held her small wrists with one hand, and slid the other down the front of her dress, squeezing a ripe tit. While he did so I bent over again and began kissing her thighs (she was dressed the same way as before, heels, pantyhose, dress, etc.) then forced her legs apart and began rubbing her clit. We kept this up until she stopped her fake protests and was making soft moaning sounds of pleasure. At that point I told him “Go ahead and pull her in the back, you know the routine”. He didn’t have to pull very hard to get her there, with her legs moving her more than his pulling. I raised the seat, and was treated to a view of him ravishing her neck and breasts, laying across his lap while he finger fucked her. He had already said he was too drunk to fuck but she was enjoying being used like this. Her heels had come off, legs splayed open, his fingers sliding over her wet clit, inside her pussy, her dress bunched around her waist. There is something so erotic, so intense and sensual about watching your woman being used by another man. The excitement is almost unbearable, you have to experience it to believe it. Seeing her wantonly giving herself to him, writhing beneath him, hips swiveling and pumping as he thrusts into her, is so, so fucking hot. Then, THEN when his cock stiffens, and he starts shooting a load of hot, sticky and slick sperm inside her steaming box, oh holy shit…. Often with her she is in the midst of a series of screaming orgasm’s of her own, and the milking her cunt does on his cock is what makes him blow.
    I’m not one of those guys who only wants to watch. Some do, and I do not denigrate their decision or desires. But for me, two of us working on her at the same time, teasing her until she is wild then fucking her senseless, is wonderful. And the sensation, the incredible sensation of sliding your hard cock inside
    her steamy, freshly fucked pussy, filled with someone else’s cum, so slick and hot, and fucking her until her eyes glaze over with lust and her cunt is spasming around your dick, milking it, working it until you shoot into her, making her legs stiffen, her pretty feet point and curling her toes, there is nothing else like it.
    He never came on the way home. He got her nicely worked up fingered her to orgasm, but he was too drunk. Even so, it worked out for me. I got to watch some very hot sex, took her home, and we fucked like rabbits.

Mikey22, Doitagain and Joys like this.
  2. Joys

Verified Gold Member

I do believe that but need to experience it too

Soooooooo damn fucking hot... I long for that 3some.gif

Amen to that!!!

3. Rosa_g

wouldn't want to be shared and he wouldn't anyway

4. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

That is a hot story. I've shared and it was amazing

5. Mikey22

Gold Member

Just went back and red, The first two, That was HOT!!! Keep it up.

6. Joys

Verified Gold Member

Can you please share why you wouldn't want to? Just wanted your input

Doitagain likes this.
  7. Rosa_g

I only want him :)

Joys likes this.
  8. Joys

Verified Gold Member

Fair enough. That's what my wife says most of the time when I open the subject:(