sharing condom and std question.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by bobby-trill, Mar 20, 2007.

1. bobby-trill

bobby-trill New Member

Well, me and my girlfriend personaly dont use condoms. but since its a 3some we figured we would. but now to the question. we plan on having a 3some in a few days with a female friend of ours. if im using a condom and im having intercourse with one girl then i dont change a condom or anything and put it into another female would they get an STD if the first person had it or how would that work? does the std die on oxygen?

2. rabidinsomniac

rabidinsomniac New Member

First post for me woohoo! :)

Anyway....to answer your question: NO!

You really should make sure you know the people you're going to do that with are all STD-free. Using the same condom on both will give them both an STD if one of them has one. Even if you use a new condom on each partner, there's still a very big risk because there will still probably be juices shared via the parts of your manhood that aren't covered by a party hat.

What I'm trying to say is this: If you care about either of the girls (or even if you don't), you shouldn't do it. You'd be the only one who would be safe....until the next time you had unprotected sex with your girlfriend.

Remember....Some sex lasts a couple hours. Some STD's last a lifetime.

Ideally you'd all get tested and then have the time of your life. Best of luck.

3. bobby-trill

bobby-trill New Member

thanks for the reply. well i dont know. hmmm... i guess i will just have intercourse with only one of them and maybe forplay the other or something.

4. rabidinsomniac

rabidinsomniac New Member

It can be done, but you'd have to be educated and careful about it....

If getting tested isn't an option, dental dams and dildos (each seperate for each girl) might be an option if you do it right.

I'm guessing that isn't in the cards though. Both could blow you....which would be cool....

However, if you weren't really concerned about STD's with this third party, you wouldn't have posted this question. I suggest you proceed carefully and wait for more advice

5. bobby-trill

bobby-trill New Member

well its not that i actualy belive the other girl has something, but i mean its better to be safe than sorry and thought it was worth the asking. and also. what about head from third party girl and intercourse with girlfriend (both of the girls are bi so we will all somehow be occupied) would that idea be safe. (the head from one intercourse from the other)

6. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Or you could do the smart thing abd buy a whole box of condoms and swap them out when you change partners :eyes ... but hey, I'm just the smart college kid, I wouldn't know anything.

7. Pilgrim

Pilgrim New Member

If you are worried about STD you had better just stay with one partner who is apparently free of disease. If you are going to have more parties and threesomes and maybe get into swinging, just forget the STD and do anything you want with all of them. I have been changing partners for over 20 years and never had a problem. Most people with a disease stay away from others. If you start worrying about disease, you will ruin the whole threesosme anyway so either enjoy it or give it up. condoms are a nuisance so just skip them.

8. Dreama

Gold Member

Wow. Good response for a first time post!:)

9. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

No, don't use the same condom on more than one partner. Blah. It's really not that inconvenient to switch condoms when you switch partners.

If you are comfortable enough to invite this person into your bed, you should be comfortable enough to discuss std testing and results. If you don't trust her word....then I agree that she probably shouldn't be in the picture.

Now..... Condoms don't cover all of you, so std's can still happen, even when condoms are used. A woman's juices and sex organs touch parts of the men not covered by condoms.... Does that mean threesomes are out of the question? Not in my opinion. It means it's YOUR responsibility to be educated, to choose healthy and trustworthy partners, and to be willing to accept responsibility for your actions, whatever the consequence. You should make an informed decision for yourself, in my opinion.

10. jaguar

jaguar New Member

This is probably a stupid question but one I always wondered about. Can you acquire any sort of disease just from oral only?

11. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Yes. You can. I understand that anything you can get through unprotected sex you can get through unprotected oral.

Genital herpes (HSV-2) can be acquired in one's mouth. Only by a special test can it be determined whether one has HSV-1 (oral-general) or HSV-2 (genital, or STD). Genital warts can be acquired orally. HIV. Ghonorrhea. If they don't present smack dab on your face, then in the back of one's mouth, or in one's throat.

12. girljo

girljo New Member

Everyone should get tested and WEAR their negative results proudly... no clean bill of health, no playing.

13. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

From hygenie and infection point of view using the same condom is a really bad idea. I am not a medical expert but I would guess that the second woman would be risking Pelvic Inflamitory Disease if you were to keep the condom on. Plus I know HIV / AIDs can only live about 30 minutes outside of the body but I would not use that as card blanc to keep the condom on if the time between both of is more than 30 minutes. Basically I am saying blow the dust off of your pennies and invest in having enough condoms available for the encounter. Don't be a scrooge by trying to save some money by reusing a condom.